Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Hey mate! Great job grabbing this for us, and translating it:) There are some aspects of it I really like, and some I don't like. I really like the width and tempo working good together, and the short passing is excellent. I hope you don't mind, but I got some ideas I would never have thought of, and implemented to my 4-5-1 tactic (Spin the Wheel). If you have any problems with it, let me know and I will change it back. I mentioned your name, and the tactic creators name on my page. Hope it's okay :)

I could not find this "update". Can you link it please?

I could not find this "update". Can you link it please?

I am just using one thread now, too much work making a new thread for every tactic :P

PM me, and I will link it to you. Don't wanna be stealing anyones "thunder" by linking my tactic on this thread.

Do you guys set 2 tactics to practice btw because my assistant recommends setting up another tactic to improve match preparation.

I have my own what i made up but dont use it any more

Do you guys set 2 tactics to practice btw because my assistant recommends setting up another tactic to improve match preparation.

He is recommending us to have a plan B and a plan C. Just setting them up won't make an difference unless one actually uses them though ;)

what results you been having with it?

The play looks real nice, and dominating possession, shots, etc. I have a very strong team though, so I'm winning anyway. But it seems I get bigger wins now, and win the CL matches with more ease. My thread will soon be spammed with results though, hoping that it works for others too :)

All I have done is use the original tactic which crags uploaded.

Match Prep: Same as the screenshot crags uploaded in the OP
OI: None
Team Talk: Leave to assistant (I have phelan)
Past playing experience: International (makes your players more responsive to you)
Shouts: I never really go behind but if i do use "get ball forward" and "pass into space" at around the 50/55 min mark.
Strategy: If your behind change your strategy to overload as well as using the shouts

Crossing: Change your team crossing to drilled. I know the individual settings have been locked off but it still seems to make a difference.

You need fast wingers who can beat a man by pace and skill and preferably a two footed winger. If not go for left footed on left side and right footed on right side. You need a proper bulldozer in the BWM position and a defensively capable playmaker in your AP position- although if your squad is awesome you can get away with playing sneijder/pastore/ozil etc. here.

You really do need an all round striker in the cf position. Rooney, Neymar, Benzeema, Cavani. You don't need a fast poacher in the AF position, someone like RVP with good off the ball movement will do. But obviously pace is always a plus.

sorry i'm french and i don't understand ''Change your team crossing to drilled''
what is it ?

thanks

sorry i'm french and i don't understand ''Change your team crossing to drilled''
what is it ?

thanks

That's really not necessary, however, you should change the winger's crossing from "far post" to "mixed" in my opinion.

what is it ?

thanks

Centrer en Force ;-)

Tu vas dans la tactique de l'Equipe et tu modifies Centres : >> Center en Force
Tu mets aussi pour les joueurs : Centre : "Variés"

Umm...
A2488A507C482B8FD67A934599938468392E843F

View attachment 299117View attachment 299118
Perfekt season. Made the tweak to crosses to drills. When i losing or drawing set the shouts to get the ball to space and get ball forward. The lost against barca and liverpool is about rotating. Is very important!

Thank you for the tactic!

Why did u rotate on an important match? I mean, it was champions league!

Another thing, why is rotating so important with this tactic? I've read that a few times.. Thanks in advanced

OK I've had my Crawley team in the Premiership for 3 seasons now, but cannot seem to make that final push and win the title, I've finished 3rd, 2nd and 4th, slowly building the team round talented regens as my money was not amazing and the board seem determined not to build a new stadium, I'm wondering perhaps should I move to a different tactic that will give me that final edge.. I have changed crossing to drilled but dont use shouts or anything like that, anyone got any more tips that will get me that 10% extra..

Back