Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Rotating is very important i every tactic. Because the moral and kondition are important. If you have a with full kondition plays better than i player who for a example 94. So i allways make my start eleven from the kondition. And your rotating make your squad more happy because all the players in the squad got play time.

My info about this tactic...
I'm using this tactic on my save game with Red Star Belgrade.
I started using it in first season in November 2012 which means few months before second part of season, my result in the end of season was 1/4 finals of Euro Cup, won Serbian League and Serbian Cup.
Now in my second season i qualified for ECC group stage, played 3 games, 2 wins and 1 draw (by the way in group my opponents are Arsenal,Atl.Madrid and Kobenhavn), in Serbian League 8 played 7 wins and 1 lose (i should won this game i had 29 shots on goals against 2 of them,they scored after corner in 89th minute), and in Cup I go through to the 3rd stage,won all games with 2+ goals...

What i do?

Pitch: Standard, if u are top european club u can try using large pitch (Barcelona,Real Madrid)
OIs: nothing
Team Talks:
Aggresive - I except win (against every single opponent where i am favourite) after that i use Passionate on every player with You have faith
Cautious - You are underdog dont except anything (against every single opponent where i am underdog) and Passionate like above
HT: If i have lead with 4 or lower or i'm losing or drawing i use once again Aggresive I am not happy (to stay focused) and Passionate on every single player - if you have lead by 5 goals on HT just use Passionate i'm pleased or something like that (same routine it isnt important if u are fav or underdog)
FT: Won game - Passionate Congrats or something like that, players with 8.0 or above give them individual team talk delight;
Lose game - Aggresive I'm not happy, players with 7.5 or above Passionate Good game
Draw game - If u were underdog Passionate - Good game or something similar, If u were favourite Aggresive I'm not happy, same routine with individuals

Training Individual: similar to #1 post of this thread- GKs - none, FB's - Full Back, CB's - Central Defender, Wingers - winger, MCL - Ball winning or deep lying playmarker, MCR - advancer playmarker, FCL - Poacher or Advanced Forward, FCR - Complete Forward or Heading
(i found some good coaches which were free on start of second season and bring them to club - Will Rodrigues etc. put filter on staff search to both judging on 13+ and attack coach or defense or technique to be 15+ - i'm not top club because of that i put this filter)

Match prep:
i started my season 6 weeks before first match in league (General training: Team Coh. very high and match training Tactics)
after 5 weeks i change to: General training: Attacking High and match training Att.movenment / Def.positioning (def.positioning against top european clubs) and one day of rest after game
scheduling 40% - 60%

Shouts - Overload + get the ball forward + pass into space - using this after 65 min if i'm losing/drawing if i need result
Crossing default also changed to drillcross like cragswfc said in first post

My team: GK- Bajkovic (Kirovski), DR- Mikic (Pantic), DL - Mladenovic (Lekovic (loan)), DCs - Maksimovic, Markovic (signed him on 48months pay) (Spajic, Jovanovic), ML - Kasalica (Milunovic plays ML and FLC), MCL - Mijailovic (Nengomasha (loan)), MCR - Hitzsperger free transfer (Cadu), MR - Lazovic (Radovic was transfer listed in Legia) - FCs - Milunovic, Fierro (loan), Damari (signed him on 48months pay) Mudrinski and Babalj
succsses in Euro cup brings me some interesting players...also u need to rotate players to keep happines someone said that,i agree...

that's all i think,if i found something else i'll post it here... this is for everyone who said "tactic doesnt work"... tactic is working just fine for me all u need is to read first post and be patient...

i have only one question...does anyone found corner exploit or something like that... my goals from corners are really bad...

Last edited:
I actually score a decent amount of goals from corners with this tactic; I have Will Hughes taking my corners and both my centre backs chip in with goals, usually 1 every 3 or 5 games or so. This could be because I have a 6'7" regen centre back with jumping and heading of 19 though!

which centre back scores more left or right? i have signed Zarko Markovic he is 201cm tall (heading 17,jumping 17)

The right hand side normally.

In corners do you use right foot, tight corner, or left foot right corner?

Also, in free kicks, you use left/left or right/left?

Saying this because i score some goals from corners, using left/right and free kicks i also score some direct an indirect using left/left

thanks

team talks ? match prep ?

i dont do team talks at beginning of games but i usually calmly praise when winning at half time or aggressively not good enough if losing but thats very rare and then at end of game i praise them calmly if its an ok win but if i hammer someone i passionately praise them.

Match prep i did have it on defensive positioning but changed it too attacking movement as rvp wasnt really scoring as soon as i went attacking rvp started banging them in

Noticed that the ME philosophy is: "The best defense is the attack". Same for you guys?

Has Anyone got some tweaks I can use when facing Big teams away??

brilliant tactic just completed first season quadruple with arsenal thanks again crag

great tactic, great results and outstanding football (in the most cases)! Premier League and Europa League titles in the very first season with Newcastle.

So lets be definitive about this, do we change to drill crosses and/or change wingers to mixed crossing?

iynQc.png

Season 2014/2015

another question, why is half my team on the treatment table, especially wingers, I can keep my team fit for 5 mins!

Back