Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Second Season Won everything apart from the champions league, which i got knocked out in the semi final after a 4-0 home win and 4-0 away loss, eventually losing on penalties.

I'll provide a full write up and screenshots like last time if anyone asks. Also, in the league won 32, drew 5 lost 1!!!

This is an amazing tactic! Normally my team should be mid-table, but with this tactic I'm first in the league with 23/5/1. And that 1 loss was because 8 of my starting 11 players were injured.

But against much bigger teams it becomes clear that my team lacks the quality to shut down the opponent.

This is an amazing tactic! Normally my team should be mid-table, but with this tactic I'm first in the league with 23/5/1. And that 1 loss was because 8 of my starting 11 players were injured.

But against much bigger teams it becomes clear that my team lacks the quality to shut down the opponent.

nice ThatOne ... which team are you?

Worked great first season, especially at home. Only lost one game at home. Lost around 4 away and won the Spanish cup. This season its awful. Can't win a game at home and i've had a player sent off in every game. Also (I know this has nothing to do with the tactic) but i've won a penalty in every game and missed it despite changing the taker. This game winds me up no end.

If you manage Real Madrid or Barca with this tactic it ruins the game! I am Real in 2022, after being Liverpool and Brighton for the first ten seasons. The board gave me £96m to spend in my first summer transfer window and then a further £123m in January. After buying every 4.5/5 star under 17 my scouts had found I then bought a few of my old players from Brighton. Started the season P10 W4 D3 L3 but after the tactic was 100% fluid and the players got used to it im on a 23 game winning streak including 6-0 vs Barca(at home). And being in the Euro Cup, why Jose got the sack, is easier but im beating teams 7-0 away in that.

I think the MCR should have good physical and dribbling stats as well as the passing/creativity as mine, a Ghanaian regen scores every game!

So happy with how season 2 went. I won the league with 8 games to go, and won everything else apart from the champions league. But tbh when you get knocked out in the champions league semi final to barcelona on penalties you can't really complain. I think I lost only 3 times in total over the whole season which is ridiculous, so the joy is definitely back.

Second Season I've had to do some major rebuilding as pretty much half my team is now too old to continue playing at the standard I want my team to be at. Players like evra, ferdinand, scholes, giggs have either retired or i've had to move on because there stats have just dropped dramatically. More upsetting was that I've had to let go of RVP and Sneijder. Both were now 30 on my game, and due to both being injury prone their physical stats were just ridiculously low. RVP dropped from 14 acceleration to 12 and 15 pace to 12 which was so noticeable to me tbh. Sneijder just stopped being the player he was in the first season and even my *** man reckoned he had dropped from a 4 1/2 star rating to only 3 (no being just a "good" player). I got 15 mil for each of them which is good i thought at 30 years old.

Brought in:

Isco (to be my new AP)
Xabi Alonso ( Yes, he is 32 but i wanted to have some maturity in my team and for some reasons centre mids tend to age better in terms of stats and playing ability, so long as they arent injury prone)
Pepe (Again another experience signing, not going to be in my starting XI but will play a back up role)
Falcao (This was literally a direct replacement for RVP and he will be in my starting XI)
Gerard Deulofeu (Decided to get this guy over bale, saw it as an investment for the future, not only is he rated 4 stars at like 19 but he is also ridiculously rapid. I bought him as my long term replacement for valencia but for now he will be backup. I needed another winger as only having 3 wingers in a tactic that demands 2 means that my wingers get very tired very quickly)
Alex Sandro Had to let go of evra so I bought this guy as alaba snaked me and went to arsenal. So i have a choice of this guy or fabio to start at lb, both are rated pretty well by my *** man so its all good though.

So as you can see, I only really made 2, possibly 3 "big" signings if you include alonso (who i might start over khedira actually). The rest of the signings were just about putting experience and depth into my team, but I'm happy. I was initially going to leave united but i realised there was still a challenge as I was about to lose about 5 or 6 players to injury proneness or old age, so i had to rebuild my team. Accepted the brazil job so that will keep the save lively for me too.

Last edited:
Best tactic win everything possible with PSG in first season French league both cup and uefa Champions league

He's not that good in my game. Bale must be the best LW in FM13?

I play Deulofeu on the right wing, that's where my scouts said he is best. The plan was to get bale and move neymar to the right, but seeing as neymar is 5 star rated it made no sense getting another left wing.

Jimmy were you playing Neymar?

I play him on the left, retrain him so he is comfortable. Scored 20 goals and got over 30 assists for me in his first season there. Rips teams apart on his own.

You should reorganize your opening post op.

Great tactic by the way.

anyone noticed any difference with or without the drillcross change? since both wingers and FB crossing is individual set, it don't seem to change anything about the tactic?

I'm playing bale as the left sided attacker partnering neymar n bale is outstanding at least a goal and assist a game!!!

I'm going to try this tactic as a Sunday League Reputation Manager in the 4th division in Sweden. I'll let you know how it works out!

Back