Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
I play Deulofeu on the right wing, that's where my scouts said he is best. The plan was to get bale and move neymar to the right, but seeing as neymar is 5 star rated it made no sense getting another left wing.

I play him on the left, retrain him so he is comfortable. Scored 20 goals and got over 30 assists for me in his first season there. Rips teams apart on his own.

Funny, i play him on the right and do the same. Rooney didn't had any visibility in the right, changed them and bang! Both score goals and assists.

anyone have nice corner routine... i only scored 6 goals in season... my dcs have heading and jumping 17+ and my corner taker 16+ corners

anyone have nice corner routine... i only scored 6 goals in season... my dcs have heading and jumping 17+ and my corner taker 16+ corners

Do they both have good anticipation stats? If they don't anticipate each other moves, they will not put the ball/be in the right place. Positioning is also important, decisions and some composure.

am i the only one who has crappy luck with this tactic, used it on 3 teams so far celtic 9finnished 9th), blackpool, 21st in championship, arsenal 12th in PL, this tactic just doesnt work for me instead of me getting 20+ chances at goal as seen on some peoples screenshots its my opponent getting 30+ and me getting maybe 5 if im lucky

am i the only one who has crappy luck with this tactic, used it on 3 teams so far celtic 9finnished 9th), blackpool, 21st in championship, arsenal 12th in PL, this tactic just doesnt work for me instead of me getting 20+ chances at goal as seen on some peoples screenshots its my opponent getting 30+ and me getting maybe 5 if im lucky

Do you use the shouts? Or any OI?

What changes do you guys do when the tactic seems to lose its magic

starting to lose games now! fulham just beat me 4-0 at home?

what slight tweaks can i make

superb tactic btw

What changes do you guys do when the tactic seems to lose its magic

starting to lose games now! fulham just beat me 4-0 at home?

what slight tweaks can i make

superb tactic btw
Have a good quality back up tactic, like Spin The Wheel. When form dips use the back-up for a few games then return to Modern Warfare

Have a good quality back up tactic, like Spin The Wheel. When form dips use the back-up for a few games then return to Modern Warfare

******, your corner routine just changes the foot or positions also?

View attachment 300015

I'm Leeds at the moment and after messing about with the preperation for awhile I've found the one that finally works with my team.

Looking really strong now everything is sorted out, great tactic!

I can't remember to be honest :(

Here is the tactic with the set-up I'm using now as some screens of it working...

View attachment 300012View attachment 300013
Now after this run I didn't score in 6 proving its certainly nowhere near FM12-type exploitative (or FM10 lurk outside the box if anyone remembers that).

Over a season you'll average about 1 goal in 3 games. The CB above ended the season with 11 goals in 29 games

@Cragswfc or ANYONE : The tactic has dried up again for my 3rd season. Anyone else experiencing this?! or got any new tweaks for this?

I'm playing with this tactic with Bolton. In my second season I'm in premier league and everything would be good but when i play against teams like manu totenham city liverpool i loose 4-0 etc. I've never drawed with them even lost 1-0. How can i resolve this problem?

Back