Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
i still cant get this tactic to work lol, 6 game losing streak with cardiff this time, anyone got a good setup for the training of this tactic?

@cragswfc thank you for sharing this tactic has turned my average spurs side into europe contenders (champs league)

If the tactic has dried up for anyone 3rd season. Try this:

- Using either the original or the original + team crossing changed to "drilled"
- With either version select your AF as the target man in team instructions and set his supply to "run onto ball"
-Use the match prep in the screenshot provided by Crags from the korean site.

Best I have used so far, FINALLY got a Middlesbrough team promoted
npowerChampionship_OverviewStages-4_zpsca6c4dbb.png

If the tactic has dried up for anyone 3rd season. Try this:

- Using either the original or the original + team crossing changed to "drilled"
- With either version select your AF as the target man in team instructions and set his supply to "run onto ball"
-Use the match prep in the screenshot provided by Crags from the korean site.
Will try, when do you do this ?

@cragswfc thanks mate! Once the team became fluid with the tactic, I was going on 6 game winning streaks etc.
Is the version on the OP the 13.2.2 version? One I was using was the 13.2.1.

Will try, when do you do this ?

I've just been testing it so i've literally been pausing the game right at the start then changing it. No reason why you can't do it before the game though :)

Also, i've been using this tweak with the original, so the crossing is set to default

Sampdoria + this tactic = a sea of tears...

I've been trying it with Sampdoria. Fully gelled, season started well, then I had a huge streak of very bad results. Lost to minor teams like Sassuolo at home, a lot of players being sent off (the most defensive CM finishes half of the games) and I concede on average 3 goals per game. All the goals I concede are of the same kind: opposition wingers dribble my full backs, reach the goal line, and cross back to the attackers or attacking midfielders. I've tried setting my full backs to defensive, without any success; team meetings produce just a small increase in morale but I keep losing. When I eventually happen to win a game is just cause I score one more goal than the opposition - like 3-2 or 4-3 - but a clean sheet is a dream for my team.
I don't have huge quality players, but the same formation managed to end 3rd in the first season with a mix of the GoalsGalore and MrLangvatn tactics, while now I'm struggling around 10th place in Serie A in january.
Do you have any suggestions?

I've been trying it with Sampdoria. Fully gelled, season started well, then I had a huge streak of very bad results. Lost to minor teams like Sassuolo at home, a lot of players being sent off (the most defensive CM finishes half of the games) and I concede on average 3 goals per game. All the goals I concede are of the same kind: opposition wingers dribble my full backs, reach the goal line, and cross back to the attackers or attacking midfielders. I've tried setting my full backs to defensive, without any success; team meetings produce just a small increase in morale but I keep losing. When I eventually happen to win a game is just cause I score one more goal than the opposition - like 3-2 or 4-3 - but a clean sheet is a dream for my team.
I don't have huge quality players, but the same formation managed to end 3rd in the first season with a mix of the GoalsGalore and MrLangvatn tactics, while now I'm struggling around 10th place in Serie A in january.
Do you have any suggestions?
With this tatci you need pace and work rate do you have them, and the same goals what go in against me is were winger cuts it back

With this tatci you need pace and work rate do you have them, and the same goals what go in against me is were winger cuts it back

I have some but of course not as the suggested players - I can't afford the likes of Lampard and Terry. Also the provided filters are of no use for me, as they only return obviously good players I cant afford. My team ATM is: Romero - De Ceglie, Ricardo Costa, Gastaldello, Berardi - Maxwell, Mudingayi, Poli, Benayoun - Pozzi, Guidetti. I start with 400k euro as transfer budget...

I have some but of course not as the suggested players - I can't afford the likes of Lampard and Terry. Also the provided filters are of no use for me, as they only return obviously good players I cant afford. My team ATM is: Romero - De Ceglie, Ricardo Costa, Gastaldello, Berardi - Maxwell, Mudingayi, Poli, Benayoun - Pozzi, Guidetti. I start with 400k euro as transfer budget...

Maybe try def positioning as match preparation. I've heard it works for some people

so what do you expect ? gear up the tactic and insta win ??? dont know if you know it but in Fm13 you dont have insta win tactics anymore... its more then only tactic..

so what do you expect ? gear up the tactic and insta win ??? dont know if you know it but in Fm13 you dont have insta win tactics anymore... its more then only tactic..

Of course I don't expect that - But with a mix of other tactics I managed to achieve a very good result, so I was trying to be constructive and see why I couldnt have the same results with this one. Anyway, if you read all the comments in this thread, you see a lot of incredible successes with lower teams, so I'm trying to understand why they topped their leagues and why I can't do the same.

Of course I don't expect that - But with a mix of other tactics I managed to achieve a very good result, so I was trying to be constructive and see why I couldnt have the same results with this one. Anyway, if you read all the comments in this thread, you see a lot of incredible successes with lower teams, so I'm trying to understand why they topped their leagues and why I can't do the same.

well man management is really important this years edition :D

Back