Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
I am trying to set up my training to get the best out of this tactic and I can't change to rest day after match nor can I move the slider in the middle on training screen. Do I need to change some other setting or is it because i am playing as a part time club
Also did we get the definitive answer on drill crossing or not?
Thanks

I am trying to set up my training to get the best out of this tactic and I can't change to rest day after match nor can I move the slider in the middle on training screen. Do I need to change some other setting or is it because i am playing as a part time club
Also did we get the definitive answer on drill crossing or not?
Thanks
Hi piggy. You playing Sheffield fc? I dont use Drill crossing When i played a little test with Sheffield fc i just left training as default. still did fantasic

With my Target man tweak just newcastle 2-0 away from home, followed by a 4-1 against Liverpool away and then a 4-1 win over man city away.

Let's hope it holds up!

Target man instead of which attacker??? And how do u pass to him??? To feet??? Run onto ball????

If the tactic has dried up for anyone 3rd season. Try this:

- Using either the original or the original + team crossing changed to "drilled"
- With either version select your AF as the target man in team instructions and set his supply to "run onto ball"
-Use the match prep in the screenshot provided by Crags from the korean site.

Target man instead of which attacker??? And how do u pass to him??? To feet??? Run onto ball????

Here you go mate

Here you go mate

Trying these advices and started giving absolutely NO opposition instruction. Tactic is starting to work again - still far from perfection but I guess it's cause of the low morale and the overall laziness of the squad at this point. Still I managed to win a couple of games and to draw a difficult one against AC Milan. I repeat, no OI on my team works much better than any OI.

Trying these advices and started giving absolutely NO opposition instruction. Tactic is starting to work again - still far from perfection but I guess it's cause of the low morale and the overall laziness of the squad at this point. Still I managed to win a couple of games and to draw a difficult one against AC Milan. I repeat, no OI on my team works much better than any OI.

Yeah I never use OI, and whenever someone tells me to i shy away very quickly from using the tactic.

I don't understand the point of having a system of play which suits your team, only to get on the pitch and start telling your players to do something else and accommodate for the other team. I also think if you have set your tactic and you are having to tell your players to man mark a winger or something every time, then your initial tactic probably isnt finished tweaking.

Update:

Currently beating west ham 6-0 (5 cccs/32 shots 52% possession)

1st in the league with 48 points after 19 games. Ahead of 2nd place by 6 points. Scored 60, conceded 14, won 15, drawn 3 and lost 1. Also topped my champions league group and scored 30 goals, the most I've ever scored in the group stages !!

Falcao has been awesome with 22 goals in 22 games.
Rooney has 15 goals in 20 games
Neymar has 14 goals and 10 asists in 18 games.
Gerrard Deulofeu has 9 goals and 11 assists in 22 games.

Well got Mansfield to the Prem in 2017 after 1 hard season finishing 12th and the next 6th I thought I would change formations!

Changed to this and wow, what a formation, with how attacking it is you wouldn't expect the defence to be so solid yet it is! I finished with 100 points (won the league obviously) scored 110 goals in the league, my strikers between them scored 100 in all competitions! When I do team comparison my team are averagely around 7th-15th. Won the euro cup as well, best formation I have used in FM13 hands down!

Hold up! It's not changing the role of the player, keep him as an Af but just select him as the target man ASWELL!

Hi piggy. You playing Sheffield fc? I dont use Drill crossing When i played a little test with Sheffield fc i just left training as default. still did fantasic
Cheers Mr Pig!! yes got Sheffield up in first season so doing well but just need a few tweaks. The majority of players can't do two matches in a week at part time level so I was looking to put in rest days after each match but the tickbox option is not there.

Any other tweaks jimmy

I used the target man one

was perfect for 10 games,and it again im starting to lose games

have 3 games left in season 1 is a cup final
so any helps in regards to tweeks would you perfect

the spin the wheel tactics dont seem to be anywhere near as effective for me as this one

Well got Mansfield to the Prem in 2017 after 1 hard season finishing 12th and the next 6th I thought I would change formations!

Changed to this and wow, what a formation, with how attacking it is you wouldn't expect the defence to be so solid yet it is! I finished with 100 points (won the league obviously) scored 110 goals in the league, my strikers between them scored 100 in all competitions! When I do team comparison my team are averagely around 7th-15th. Won the euro cup as well, best formation I have used in FM13 hands down!

Whats your team? ;o

Any other tweaks jimmy

I used the target man one

was perfect for 10 games,and it again im starting to lose games

have 3 games left in season 1 is a cup final
so any helps in regards to tweeks would you perfect

the spin the wheel tactics dont seem to be anywhere near as effective for me as this one

I don't really have an answer for you as it's still working for me. However, if and when it does stop working I would try this....

A) Set your match prep to defensive positioning permanently, if not just against harder teams.

OR

B) When playing away from home against teams which are significantly faster than you (usually tottenham or madrid) change your starting strategy to "overload" or "control" not sure which is better yet. The purpose of this is to either shock them by just going all out attack or sitting back and being cautious. I've noticed that being somewhere in the middle (i.e the attack strategy) against fast teams like spurs leaves you prone counter attacks down the wing.

Like I said, try these things and see which works best. I'm very confident the solution is one of these suggestions. But keep using it with the target man tweak for the original tactic. (although i think it does work with the team crossing changed to "drilled")

Cheers Mr Pig!! yes got Sheffield up in first season so doing well but just need a few tweaks. The majority of players can't do two matches in a week at part time level so I was looking to put in rest days after each match but the tickbox option is not there.
If you go to squad screen and select every 1 who played last match then right click training then rest, but you have to do it ater every game

Whats your team? ;o

Erm will upload some screenshots a some point but they are all regens except for my goalkeeper, right back and striker!

Average age is 23 only people over 24 are my goalkeeper and right back (33 and 26 respectively)

did you change crossing to drill? and use shouts when loosing + overload?

I don't really have an answer for you as it's still working for me. However, if and when it does stop working I would try this....

A) Set your match prep to defensive positioning permanently, if not just against harder teams.

OR

B) When playing away from home against teams which are significantly faster than you (usually tottenham or madrid) change your starting strategy to "overload" or "control" not sure which is better yet. The purpose of this is to either shock them by just going all out attack or sitting back and being cautious. I've noticed that being somewhere in the middle (i.e the attack strategy) against fast teams like spurs leaves you prone counter attacks down the wing.

Like I said, try these things and see which works best. I'm very confident the solution is one of these suggestions. But keep using it with the target man tweak for the original tactic. (although i think it does work with the team crossing changed to "drilled")

Tested most of my suggestions out against arsenal- I saved the game and replayed each time using a different tweak.

Can't really get anything to work against fast teams away from home. Other than that the tactic wins pretty much every single game. It's a shame. Does anyone have any ideas?

Back