Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Jimmy go on si been using The joy is back! for this ask kaewkoi as he thai and got more ansers than me. also yo using overload and the 2 shouts when loosing?

If you go to squad screen and select every 1 who played last match then right click training then rest, but you have to do it ater every game
Cheers mate will do this
Is it because the club is part time that I can't set it up as a team?
On a good run, have won last 7 in league since I changed back from drill crossing

Yeah it's because your part-time. Even though the training 2-3 times aweek you should be able to move the slider, If you can can get Arron Barry and Johnny Fenwick they really good up to league 1 and good back up to championship

Cheers mate will do this
Is it because the club is part time that I can't set it up as a team?
On a good run, have won last 7 in league since I changed back from drill crossing

Why did you stop using drill crosses? Whydid you change it back?

Jimmy go on si been using The joy is back! for this ask kaewkoi as he thai and got more ansers than me. also yo using overload and the 2 shouts when loosing?

Yeah i still use the shouts and stuff when loosing, but very rarely have i gone behind first. The tactic still works fine for me, i just run into problems when i play arsenal or spurs :s

did you change crossing to drill? and use shouts when loosing + overload?

Erm will have to check the drilled crosses but I would assume I did and did the shouts from the start most games only lost 2 games in the prem one was against arsenal (2nd game with the tactic so not fluid + I was 2-0 up) and the other was against Sunderland 3-2 because I was resting all my first team for Euro Cup responsibilities!

Yeah i still use the shouts and stuff when loosing, but very rarely have i gone behind first. The tactic still works fine for me, i just run into problems when i play arsenal or spurs :s

Have you tried OI against these two?

Saying this because "show weaker foot" is not on your tactical menu and it's a plus against wingers.

Gragswfc, only changing the crosses to drill (short), or did you changed the aim of the crosses? If you are putting the crosses short and aiming for the 2nd post...

Yeah it's because your part-time. Even though the training 2-3 times aweek you should be able to move the slider, If you can can get Arron Barry and Johnny Fenwick they really good up to league 1 and good back up to championship
Thanks for the player advice and info on training. The slider is still shaded out but managed to change match prep and training focus. if only watching my real team was as enjoyable

Why did you stop using drill crosses? Whydid you change it back?
I changed back as the man himself cragswfc suggested. He had also played with Sheffield FC so I bowed to his better knowledge!! And clearly it works

Thanks for the player advice and info on training. The slider is still shaded out but managed to change match prep and training focus. if only watching my real team was as enjoyable

You never enjoy that football, but you'll go up this year.

On the subject of playing hard teams from Europe I just played B Munich in the Champions League Final, I am Arsenal and I started the game with Overload and stayed on that for the whole game and won 3-0.

I'm terrible with a doubt, I'm the man city in the first season, messi and xavi bought for the 11 owners, but I am in doubt of how to scale this team, these are the players I please talk to you guys would put in warfare, I place the 11 well, however I am afraid of ME messi, the doubts and the attack and wingers:

GK - Hart
DR - Maicon
DC - Kompany
DC - Lescott
DL - Clichy
MR - David Silva
MC - Xavi
MC - Yaya Toure
ML - Messi
ST - Tevez
ST - Aguero

I'm terrible with a doubt, I'm the man city in the first season, messi and xavi bought for the 11 owners, but I am in doubt of how to scale this team, these are the players I please talk to you guys would put in warfare, I place the 11 well, however I am afraid of ME messi, the doubts and the attack and wingers:

GK - Hart
DR - Maicon
DC - Kompany
DC - Lescott
DL - Clichy
MR - David Silva
MC - Xavi
MC - Yaya Toure
ML - Messi
ST - Tevez
ST - Aguero

You can't win with that team? Wow .... Maybe it is that you don't have Ronaldo or Iniesta

You can't win with that team? Wow .... Maybe it is that you don't have Ronaldo or Iniesta

I did not say that, I am in doubt of how to assemble the team tactic in warfare, the wingers and strikers.

I did not say that, I am in doubt of how to assemble the team tactic in warfare, the wingers and strikers.

I'd sell Tevez or put him on bench and play Messi and Aguero up front, You'll need 2 natural wide midfielders too, like Bale, Valencia etcetera

I'd sell Tevez or put him on bench and play Messi and Aguero up front, You'll need 2 natural wide midfielders too, like Bale, Valencia etcetera
I'll try to sell it, do not know if more money to give these players. problem and lose a player like messi finishing 20th on offense, getting it to ME.

Hi,

so which version of the tactics is the best?? The one that is posted in OP?? any changes needed?

im using this with spurs, got a few big away games coming up. united arsenal an chelsea would you leave it attacking or maybe drop it to standard?

Back