Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
OK here's what worked for me, standard op tactic, and change the tackling on the team from More Aggressive to default, I changed half way through the season when I was in 9th and proceeded to win the FA Cup against Man U and came 2nd in the league missing out on winning by just 2 points, got punted from the CL in the first knockout round but hey cant have it all, cant wait to finish work and get into the next season, I'll keep you posted!

im using this with spurs, got a few big away games coming up. united arsenal an chelsea would you leave it attacking or maybe drop it to standard?

Here's what I do on my Sunderland save when playing a bigger team and it seems to work a treat for me.
Drop the Defensive line two clicks and set closing down to default.

Any idea what to do when you are winning and want to keep it that way? Maybe change from attacking to defensive?

When winning in tight games I move defensive line, tempo and time wasting to the middle on the sliders. I change strategy to standard then counter, defensive and contain for injury time. Take forward runs off the fullbacks, make the wingers support and sometimes move mcl to dm or take a striker off for a dm

Here's what I do on my Sunderland save when playing a bigger team and it seems to work a treat for me.
Drop the Defensive line two clicks and set closing down to default.

any chance of uploading this?

From Si forum

First Season : Norwich
No Tranfer's : Default Squad
Pitch : Standard
Match Prep : Balance/Average/Tactics Only
OI : "Show Weaker foot" on opposition winger(MR,ML/AMR/AML) I did it every games!!
Just Plug and Play ---

Fixtures :applause: (Half season)

My tweaked

I just changed

Tackling-Default
Closing Down-Defalt
Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks

Best tactic From THAILAND

:applause::applause::applause:

I downloaded Modern Warfare tactic from Fm-base
and just changed
Tackling-Default
Closing Down-Defalt
Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks

Easy and simple...

Hi mate have you used these tweaks or kept same as op?
Just got in from work mate so not had chance but will deferentially try it. If he has not bought any 1 like he says it good only thing i might not do is oi's as i will 4 get lol

This is done for smaller teams, when tactic not working or any other situation?

He said he
I downloaded Modern Warfare tactic from Fm-base
and just changed
Tackling-Default
Closing Down-Defalt
Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks
from start but if works with small teams it will work with best teams even better imo

any chance of uploading this?

All he has done is move the sliders in the team section of tactics and changed closing down to default.

The biggest problem for this tactic is wet weather! Its not good for all the short passing. That is when a target man can really help. Also you can change the roles of the strikers as long as they can play those roles. I played with Poacher and Advanced forward for a season, both on attack, but am now back to Complete Forward and Advanced Forward after buying a world class striker.

Unbeaten in all comps for 36 games now.
Scored in 42 games in a row
On a 24 game winning streak

But I am Real Madrid and have spent £500m in two seasons.

He said he from start but if works with small teams it will work with best teams even better imo

I cannot understand how an attacking tactic like this one, works better with less pressure and normal tackling.

This could be balanced by reducing the D-line, but that will create a bigger open space between the defenders and the mids, IMO.

Could it be that warfare uses some kind of exploit that this changes will highlight?

I cannot understand how an attacking tactic like this one, works better with less pressure and normal tackling.

This could be balanced by reducing the D-line, but that will create a bigger open space between the defenders and the mids, IMO.

Could it be that warfare uses some kind of exploit that this changes will highlight?
I played 3 games with the suggestions and not doing 2 good but will kepp trying. yeah i agree with your thoughts

Wow, that's a big wallet, i have just spent €300 with United :D

My original budget the summer I took the job was £97m. They then gave me another £127m in Jan and £156m the following summer. I've done loads of deals over 48 months and spent £200m on players that are under 18!

The total is now £628m in two seasons.

My original budget the summer I took the job was £97m. They then gave me another £127m in Jan and £156m the following summer. I've done loads of deals over 48 months and spent £200m on players that are under 18!

The total is now £628m in two seasons.
What your starting line up

What your starting line up

Its 2023 so half my side is regens.

GK Victor Manuel(5* Regen)
DR Azpilucueta
CB Borges(world class regen)
CB Lobo)wonderkid, now commanding cb)
LB Degachev(regen)
MR Kano(5* regen)
MC Frimpong(regen)
MC Klaus(regen)
ML Muniain
SC Hirrel(5* regen)
SC Gusmeroli(regen, world class striker)

How do i do screens? You have to see the average rating table for the league

Back