Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
this tactic has suddenly started to leaks goals big time, now conceding an 3-4 goals per game, any suggestions, i tried that other backup tactic people had suggested but went on a losing streak of 4 games :(

this tactic has suddenly started to leaks goals big time, now conceding an 3-4 goals per game, any suggestions, i tried that other backup tactic people had suggested but went on a losing streak of 4 games :(

How long have you been using the tactic and with which team? Are the match stats still in your favour? And has the weather in those matches been wet?

Id recommend using Def Positioning for match training?

how can I improve my team? these are my players:
Perin (Gabriel)
De Sciglio (Abate) Dedè (Doria) Astori (Bocchetti) Santon (Emanuelson)
El Shaarawy (Wellington Nem) Hamsik (Cristante) Poli (Nocerino) Neymar (Florenzi)
Destro (Paloschi) Balotelli (Niang, Pato)

I sell Pato in January, in its place comes ADEMILSON.
Balotelli after a good season is not making, Niang is still too young

Last edited:
Im starting my 3rd season, only 1 made with warfare, but still working great. I do have 2 more tactics that i use to mess up with the opponents once in a while and i think that is very important to "protect" the tactic from the AI.

which you using
And what match prep you using, + you doing drill crossing

Im using drill crossing, att movement for home games, att movement for the majority of away games but against Atletico and Barca I used Def positioning. I also had my very quick AF on Target man and run onto ball

Im using drill crossing, att movement for home games, att movement for the majority of away games but against Atletico and Barca I used Def positioning. I also had my very quick AF on Target man and run onto ball
Thanks, I know you wont go behind often but do you do overload + the 2 shouts ?

Won everything. 100 points in the league (and played reserve team last 6 games)

5-0 victory over Real Madrid in Champions League Final.

View attachment 301300

View attachment 301299

Only tweaks were to team instructions. Added Drill Crosses and dropped D-Line down 2 notches later in the season after conceding too many goals against the bigger teams.

View attachment 301300

View attachment 301299

Only tweaks were to team instructions. Added Drill Crosses and dropped D-Line down 2 notches later in the season after conceding too many goals against the bigger teams.

Questions:

Tweaks were to team instructions - don't understand, can you be more explicit?
Dropping the D-line does not leave more space for the AMCs? And did you just change for big games or all?

Questions:

Tweaks were to team instructions - don't understand, can you be more explicit?
Dropping the D-line does not leave more space for the AMCs? And did you just change for big games or all?

Team Instructions > Playing Style > Drill Crosses (rather than default)

D-Line changed around February and kept versus all teams. Conceded less goals per game after the change.

completeley ruined my save!! 2 games 2 losses with tottenham against shalke and stoke!! also got 7 injuries in the 2 games
and my 1st team
lloris
walker vertongen(got injured) mbiwa baines(got injured)
navas parker(injured) gotze(injured) sanchez(injured)
neymar(injured) cavani (injured)

View attachment 301300

View attachment 301299

good results !!

team talks ? match prep ?

2014/2015
LHT7o.png
3w2aJ.jpg
rOOfL.jpg

HQNCy.jpg
g2luH.png

Back