• Views Views 492K
2014/2015
LHT7o.png
3w2aJ.jpg
rOOfL.jpg

HQNCy.jpg
g2luH.png

marco me add na steam abraços: xones2012

Thanks, I know you wont go behind often but do you do overload + the 2 shouts ?

I had three hard games all season and all I did was drop the D line back two notches, turned wingers onto support and changed the fullbacks forward runs to sometimes.

I was having 40+ shots in some league games. I scored 170 goals in the league.

Team Instructions > Playing Style > Drill Crosses (rather than default)

D-Line changed around February and kept versus all teams. Conceded less goals per game after the change.

Did you score less though by dropping the d line? also did you use attacking movement as your match prep?

Anyone else having injury troubles with this tactic?

I think the game throws in a lot of injuries from time to time. Id recommend putting training on Balanced and Average, match prep on notch above halfway and rest after game ticked. Also if you have players that are still less than 77% fitness after the game give them two days rest and if they are less than 70% give them 3 days. Though some players can recover 10% in one day so its not an exact science.

Took over Bilbao who finished 12th on 48 points last season. Ended up 4th with exact same team the following season.

Only change was dropping the defensive line by 2 notches when playing the bigger teams

View attachment 301428

Thats how I ended up. The only loss was 4-3 away to Atletico and we had a player sent off before half-time. Drew away to Barca and at home to one of the relegated sides when we missed a pen, hit the woodwork 6 times and had 21 shots on target. But thats football!

View attachment 301429

I did find Europe a bit harder and we conceded more goals in the knockout stages of the Champions League than the entire Spanish league season. Might go to the first team to sack its manager in English League 2 next.

OK I'm going to put the following back onto my game tonight and see if it can help me win the Prem:

Drill Crosses
D-Line 2 click drop
Default Tackling (changed to this as was getting a shocking amount of red cards)

Any other tips?

set pressing to default as against bigger teams your cb's can get dragged out of position.

Any news mate on those tactics from FM korea the ones you puy on SI look good,sorry mate it was marcelo

Last edited:
Just been monitoring this thread for a while, spending some time with different tactics, but choosing to give Modern Warfare some time lately.

Tried it in my second season with Manchester United. It went really well, won the league and both national cups.
Started a new game with Yeovil (League 1). Got fired in December. The team was eventually relegated. Took over Barnsley that same season with 10 games to play, got relegated.
Then in June I took over Reading who had just got relegated from the Premier League. Sold off some highly paid players, got some money in, but didn't spend much. Signed a couple of loan players and free transfers, mainly. End of January and I'm 11 points adrift in the Championship, after a start where we were unstable everything went smoothly from October on.
And the reason I decided to write here: It's half time in the FA Cup 4th round, and we're up 5-0 against Chelsea. A Chelsea with Torres, Hazard, Oscar, Fellaini, Luiz, Terry, etc. on the pitch.
-----
The game ended 5-2. Bring on West Brom in the next round!

OK Completed the season, came third in Prem but won the Champs Lge and FA Cup both against my nemesis Man U. Following season I'm unbeaten in 10 games so far, I think it's important to have a settled squad. The only change I made to the tactic was change tackling to default, I'm now in season 2024 and have won the following:

1 CL Trophy
2 FA Cups
1 Carling Cup

Not bad for a Crawley side.. Hoping this will be my year for the Prem!

Back