Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Did you just plug & play? Did you put drill crossing on? what did you dou when you fell behind? also did you use the 2 shouts from start?

I changed crossing to float because I had jones and crouch up upfront and wanted to use their height. Also I didn't use any shouts or ois. I would change to overload when I fell behind. Cheers! :D

I changed crossing to float because I had jones and crouch up upfront and wanted to use their height. Also I didn't use any shouts or ois. I would change to overload when I fell behind. Cheers! :D
Thanks, What role did you play Crouch?

Last edited:
Edit double post

Last edited:
Started with atalanta .. Tactic still is not 100% fluid but already won 1 - 0 against Napoli at home and won 5 - 2 against Fiorentina away. Crossings set to drilled. I havent used shouts or overcharge yet, but will do if i ever start loosing a game. My only signing is Drenthe. Standard pitch. No OI's.. Will post later my next results. Thanks cragswfc!

Finished my 3rd Season with this tactic. Won the league, fa cup, capital one cup and champions league. Falcao literally picked up where RVP left off and was banging in goals, Rooney was probably my best all round player all season and Neymar was just banging a goal or assist a game like it was casual.

Won the league scoring 120 goals i think it was, won 33, lost once and drew 4 times.

4th season the team looks very different than how it did when i first came. When I received my budget for the 4th season i decided to think about the long term future rather than spend it all on established players like cavani, benzeema, busquets, fabregas who were all in their prime (all players i wanted for the season). Instead, i chose to only buy players younger than 25 in an attempt to ensure the long term future success of my team. It's quite an exciting project now as im working with youngsters and keen to see if they improve, rather than just buying a world XI of 28-30 year olds.

I bought Lewandowski, Rodrigo, Benzia, Vadillo, El Shaarawy, Leitner, Cristeig and Varane. As you can see these are all players in their early 20s and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how they progress in the future.

All in all any success i have is due to this wonderful tactic so i thank both crags for uploading and the creator of the tactic himself :)

Finished my 3rd Season with this tactic. Won the league, fa cup, capital one cup and champions league. Falcao literally picked up where RVP left off and was banging in goals, Rooney was probably my best all round player all season and Neymar was just banging a goal or assist a game like it was casual.

Won the league scoring 120 goals i think it was, won 33, lost once and drew 4 times.

4th season the team looks very different than how it did when i first came. When I received my budget for the 4th season i decided to think about the long term future rather than spend it all on established players like cavani, benzeema, busquets, fabregas who were all in their prime (all players i wanted for the season). Instead, i chose to only buy players younger than 25 in an attempt to ensure the long term future success of my team. It's quite an exciting project now as im working with youngsters and keen to see if they improve, rather than just buying a world XI of 28-30 year olds.

I bought Lewandowski, Rodrigo, Benzia, Vadillo, El Shaarawy, Leitner, Cristeig and Varane. As you can see these are all players in their early 20s and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how they progress in the future.

All in all any success i have is due to this wonderful tactic so i thank both crags for uploading and the creator of the tactic himself :)

Id start buying up all the 5* regens, providing your scouts know their stuff which im sure they do, and some of the 4.5* ones as well providing they aren't that expensive.

tactics working great for me, was going to use your filters but havent a clue how to install them, keeps trying to download iloader or summit instead?

also how does everyone find the 5star regens? i assume you just see what you scouts looked and go from there?

Dropping the D-line to notches down works insane for me. I'm currently winning every single match and my team often scores 4-5 goals every game. Bookmakers expect my to finish last in npower League 2 but I'm on top in the table after 18 games.

tactics working great for me, was going to use your filters but havent a clue how to install them, keeps trying to download iloader or summit instead?

also how does everyone find the 5star regens? i assume you just see what you scouts looked and go from there?
Try that
Modern warfare.pft

i kinda struggle yo get 5* unless i buy them for mega ££££ of teams

Id start buying up all the 5* regens, providing your scouts know their stuff which im sure they do, and some of the 4.5* ones as well providing they aren't that expensive.

Not really a fan of regens tbh, i never sign them. I like knowing that the players im buying on fm exist in real life...each to their own i suppose!

PLEASE HELP!!!!
I can't win with this tactic everything looks fine I have % advantage in the match, lots of shots but i loose 2-0 or 4-1. In my 1 season everything was good and now I loose almost everything even though I made some nice transfers
Any advice or iddeas?
Thanks!!

Had been doing really well with this tactic with Preston but lost my save and had to start again, I have know started a new game 5 or 6 time and the tactic does not seem to work anymore!! Any ideas why this has happened? Has there been an update i missed?

Hi mate,

I have been testing and getting great results from a tactic called Bossanova.
At first I thought that this is the same Bossanova you mentioned in the OP.
But then, after some input from others I start to doubt it.
I found the tactic here:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&page=2&document_srl=38463798

Can you please help me to confirm if its the same Bossanova.
Thanks in advance!

I knew He is Thai and many Thai people can't speak Korea Language.
And I'm Thai too. :)

I knew He is Thai and many Thai people can't speak Korea Language.
And I'm Thai too. :)

Hahah. So its confirm then. They are not the same guy.
I thought, who knew someone posted his tactic in the Korean site, since I'm seeing many tactics from this forum posted there.

Thanks for the confirmation!
Btw, best regards from fellow South East Asian.

Back