Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Had been doing really well with this tactic with Preston but lost my save and had to start again, I have know started a new game 5 or 6 time and the tactic does not seem to work anymore!! Any ideas why this has happened? Has there been an update i missed?
where on 13.2.2 and it works on that

PLEASE HELP!!!!
I can't win with this tactic everything looks fine I have % advantage in the match, lots of shots but i loose 2-0 or 4-1. In my 1 season everything was good and now I loose almost everything even though I made some nice transfers
Any advice or iddeas?
Thanks!!

if you made alot of transfers are key part of the tactic is the midfielders soyou need time to gel

Hi mate,

I have been testing and getting great results from a tactic called Bossanova.
At first I thought that this is the same Bossanova you mentioned in the OP.
But then, after some input from others I start to doubt it.
I found the tactic here:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&page=2&document_srl=38463798

Can you please help me to confirm if its the same Bossanova.
Thanks in advance!

this tactic bossanova, uses shouts? some change during the game? which training should be used?

This tactic is amazing! Just finished my 2nd season with Aston Villa, 1st season finished in 7th which isnt bad at all considering how hard it is with a Villa save. 2nd season I won the league, Europa League and FA cup. I have posted some screen shots of results and the league

View attachment 302612

View attachment 302613View attachment 302614View attachment 302615View attachment 302616

My forwards were by far the best players, more SS of tactics, ratings and individual players.

View attachment 302617View attachment 302618View attachment 302619View attachment 302620View attachment 302621

Really great tactic, will be using this for most teams in future saves! Got Honda coming in on a free in the summer, dare I win back to back league titles with Villa...? I certainly hope so!

This tactic is amazing! Just finished my 2nd season with Aston Villa, 1st season finished in 7th which isnt bad at all considering how hard it is with a Villa save. 2nd season I won the league, Europa League and FA cup. I have posted some screen shots of results and the league

View attachment 302612 nice one destro good for this tactic

View attachment 302613View attachment 302614View attachment 302615View attachment 302616

My forwards were by far the best players, more SS of tactics, ratings and individual players.

View attachment 302617View attachment 302618View attachment 302619View attachment 302620View attachment 302621

Really great tactic, will be using this for most teams in future saves! Got Honda coming in on a free in the summer, dare I win back to back league titles with Villa...? I certainly hope so!

Out of interest...Does anyone know why I cant change the additional focus area for my international team? It's really annoying, its set at tactics only constantly, and whenever I change it to attacking movement and the continue my game it just changes back to tactics only. And no, I don't have my assistant manager selected to set my match prep ...

i just download it and use it. I tested it in FC Porto and i got very good results, i'm testing in SC Braga right now

Hi mate,

I have been testing and getting great results from a tactic called Bossanova.
At first I thought that this is the same Bossanova you mentioned in the OP.
But then, after some input from others I start to doubt it.
I found the tactic here:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&page=2&document_srl=38463798

Can you please help me to confirm if its the same Bossanova.
Thanks in advance!

Mate are you using these 4-2-3-1?
If possible can you show me some screen of results or league table?
I'm a huge fan of 4-2-3-1 but i can't find or create a consistence tactic...

cheers

Just had an incredible season with Norwich in my first season, finished 4th and qualified for the champions league with the default squad with this tactic. Assistant manager did the team talks and match preparation. Steve Morison and Grant Holt were on fire, and Elliot Bennett was a beast in providing lots of assists! Crazy season!:) Think i'm gonna have to make some signings!

table_zpscd7fb1a4.jpg

squad_zpseea6c867.jpg

transfers_zpsded2b9b0.jpg

Last edited:
Just had an incredible season with Norwich in my first season, finished 4th and qualified for the champions league with the default squad with this tactic. Assistant manager did the team talks and match preparation. Steve Morison and Grant Holt were on fire, and Elliot Bennett was a beast in providing lots of assists! Crazy season!:) Think i'm gonna have to make some signings!

Great stuff congrats! Did you change to drill crosses and/or drop the d-line at all? or any other tweak? thanks

Great stuff congrats! Did you change to drill crosses and/or drop the d-line at all? or any other tweak? thanks

Just made one change which was as you say "drill crosses", the rest was just left as it was when I downloaded it, leaving the d-line .

is the link on the op the latest version of the tactic? also do we need to change anything, ie drill crosses or is it already done? any alterations that need to be made or just keep all as it is?

This tactic is just amazing. I modified it a bit, putting one of the strikers as DMC and played 4-1-4-1 with Athletico Bilbao. Won the league first season. Simply amazing.

Can post screens if the creator is interested.

Back