Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Blyzee - did you use the shouts from the start as recommended on the OP?

Does anyone on here know how to enable shouts from the start of the game... or do you have to remember to put them on at the start of each match?

It seems for me, this tactic has finally packed up a quarter way through the 4th season. I'm still winning games, but that's just down to the quality of my squad, with my players being able to dribble through players and take a long shot. Very few cccs being created, even against much weaker opposition.

Does anyone have any tweaks or ways of playing with this which is working for them? This questions particularly goes out to those who are further on in their career but all suggestions are welcome.

so what do you do in say season 2024?

Basically, as soon as my youngest players like neymar, fabio, rafael, deulofeu, el shaarawy, reach about 30 which would be by 2024/2025 ill probs stop playing then and start a new save, if I haven't already have decided to start a new game before that.

Started the tactic, played 8 won 8, then played at man u and got thumped 3-0 then was held 3-3 at home by the gooners, all good things do come to an end

Does anyone on here know how to enable shouts from the start of the game... or do you have to remember to put them on at the start of each match?

Nope I didnt use any shouts mate, just let it run, never even changed the mentality during the matches

On team talks there a Touchline instruction do it there

is the link on the op the latest version of the tactic? also do we need to change anything, ie drill crosses or is it already done? any alterations that need to be made or just keep all as it is?
No you have to change it

This tactic has made fm13 fun again for me, leave the tactic as it is apart from changing crosses to drilled! Don't need to use the shouts or change to overload when losing, works brilliantly without!!!

This tactic is just amazing. I modified it a bit, putting one of the strikers as DMC and played 4-1-4-1 with Athletico Bilbao. Won the league first season. Simply amazing.

Can post screens if the creator is interested.

Could you upload your tactic?

INCREDIBLE season with Atalanta. I won the Serie A and the Italian Cup! Even though i started with a reduction of 2 points! GREAT tactic!
I used standard pitch, no OI's, no shouts (unless i was loosing or drawing vs a weak team). The only thing i changed were the crosses, which were set as drill crosses. Match prep was on tactics high and tactics only until i had every bar full. Then, it was attacking high and offensive movements.

View attachment 303594

90 points in Serie A is insane. I won against Juventus on both matches that's why i won the league. We were both winning almost every match, it was really tough.

View attachment 303596

The Italian cup was not easy, since i faced great teams. I managed to win on aggregate time vs Juventus with 10 players since i had one sent off.

The Players: Drenthe, Schelotto and Denis were my star players.

View attachment 303599View attachment 303600View attachment 303601

Signings: Got drenthe on a free and in January Cassani on loan (i needed backup as i had lots of injurys) and diskerud also on a free transfer.

Fixture:
View attachment 303603View attachment 303602

Questions:
I have some doubts.. First, it took nearly 5 and a half months for my tactic to be fully gelled. I played (went on holiday) like 10 friendlies during pre season. Could the fact that i went on holidays during friendlies be the reason as why it took me so long to get all the bars full?
Second, my complete forward didn't seem to get along with the team. It linked play but got and assist or goal every 3-4 matches. Maybe it is because my team is weak, i don't know. Help?

Finally, thanks a lot cragswfc, this tactic is amazing. If i achieved this with a low team, i can't think what it would be like with a strong team. Sorry for my english.

This tactic has made fm13 fun again for me, leave the tactic as it is apart from changing crosses to drilled! Don't need to use the shouts or change to overload when losing, works brilliantly without!!!

Put some screen shots up mate

INCREDIBLE season with Atalanta. I won the Serie A and the Italian Cup! Even though i started with a reduction of 2 points! GREAT tactic!
I used standard pitch, no OI's, no shouts (unless i was loosing or drawing vs a weak team). The only thing i changed were the crosses, which were set as drill crosses. Match prep was on tactics high and tactics only until i had every bar full. Then, it was attacking high and offensive movements.

View attachment 303594

90 points in Serie A is insane. I won against Juventus on both matches that's why i won the league. We were both winning almost every match, it was really tough.

View attachment 303596

The Italian cup was not easy, since i faced great teams. I managed to win on aggregate time vs Juventus with 10 players since i had one sent off.

The Players: Drenthe, Schelotto and Denis were my star players.

View attachment 303599View attachment 303600View attachment 303601

Signings: Got drenthe on a free and in January Cassani on loan (i needed backup as i had lots of injurys) and diskerud also on a free transfer.

Fixture:
View attachment 303603View attachment 303602

Questions:
I have some doubts.. First, it took nearly 5 and a half months for my tactic to be fully gelled. I played (went on holiday) like 10 friendlies during pre season. Could the fact that i went on holidays during friendlies be the reason as why it took me so long to get all the bars full?
Second, my complete forward didn't seem to get along with the team. It linked play but got and assist or goal every 3-4 matches. Maybe it is because my team is weak, i don't know. Help?

Finally, thanks a lot cragswfc, this tactic is amazing. If i achieved this with a low team, i can't think what it would be like with a strong team. Sorry for my english.

I've found all tactics take ages to come fuild when you first start of think si need to sort it out

Edit and Congrats on your team winning the league, what was your starting line up

Just trying it with out shouts and ticking allow rest before match day and also JP woodys new team talks
Teamtalks,

PRE MATCH: ASK ASSISTANT

HALF TIME IF LOSING: AGGRESSIVE TALK

HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 1 GOAL "DON'T GET COMPLACENT"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 2 GOALS "YOU've PLAYED WELL BUT YOU're CAPABLE OF BETTER"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 3 GOALS OR MORE "YOU've BUILT A SOLID LEAD BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE, KEEP YOUR PERFORMACE LEVELS UP"

FULL TIME WIN OR GOOD DRAW: PRAISE

FULL TIME DEFEAT OR POOR DRAW: AGGRESSIVE TALK

Last edited:
Just trying it with out shouts and ticking allow rest before match day and also JP woodys new team talks

Teamtalks,

PRE MATCH: ASK ASSISTANT

HALF TIME IF LOSING: AGGRESSIVE TALK

HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 1 GOAL "DON'T GET COMPLACENT"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 2 GOALS "YOU've PLAYED WELL BUT YOU're CAPABLE OF BETTER"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 3 GOALS OR MORE "YOU've BUILT A SOLID LEAD BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE, KEEP YOUR PERFORMACE LEVELS UP"

FULL TIME WIN OR GOOD DRAW: PRAISE

FULL TIME DEFEAT OR POOR DRAW: AGGRESSIVE TALK

Yeah i usually play without shouts and it's good. No such luck in my 4th season though.

Have you played about with the d-line or changed crossing to "drilled"?

Yeah i usually play without shouts and it's good. No such luck in my 4th season though.

Have you played about with the d-line or changed crossing to "drilled"?
No i ant touched any

Last edited:
Is it normal to only score 2 goals on corner, when played 17 games, with Everton.

My CB
Strandberg, Duffy, Astori, Bocchetti, Jagielka.

Last edited:
anyone have problem using this tactics against strong teams that passes well (eg barcelona, R madrid, Arsenal) in away game? How to counter them?

Back