Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Is it normal to only score 2 goals on corner, when played 17 games, with Everton.

My CB
Strandberg, Duffy, Astori, Bocchetti, Jagielka.
One of my cb normally get 8 a season

anyone have problem using this tactics against strong teams that passes well (eg barcelona, R madrid, Arsenal) in away game? How to counter them?
just play hard working players if you not a top team

Do you use individual talks ?
you mean team talks?

One of my cb normally get 8 a season

just play hard working players if you not a top team

you mean team talks?

there are general team talks but you use individual team talks for players then ?

sorry for the langage i'm french ^^

this tactic is freakin' awesome!! i play with nautico(BRAZIL TEAM) and i won a match against colo colo in pre-libertadores 8x0!!!!!! when i get home, i will post one print

Variant?

I know most of you will be 442 fans, but has anybody had any luck changing this into a 4-2-3-1 or similar?

I actually had a 4-2-3-1 which had shorter passing and a quick tempo and it was going pretty well with almost all the teams I tried it with,United for 6 seasons and then Reading and Newcastle for half seasons each,was 2nd in both occcasions.
But since I inputted the shorter passing and the narrow width into my tactic,this season with Roma I have been breathtakingly good.

Just wanted to say thanks to author and the person who brought the tactic to this site.
The width and the passing are JUST GENIUS.

INCREDIBLE season with Atalanta. I won the Serie A and the Italian Cup! Even though i started with a reduction of 2 points! GREAT tactic!
I used standard pitch, no OI's, no shouts (unless i was loosing or drawing vs a weak team). The only thing i changed were the crosses, which were set as drill crosses. Match prep was on tactics high and tactics only until i had every bar full. Then, it was attacking high and offensive movements.

View attachment 303594

90 points in Serie A is insane. I won against Juventus on both matches that's why i won the league. We were both winning almost every match, it was really tough.

View attachment 303596

The Italian cup was not easy, since i faced great teams. I managed to win on aggregate time vs Juventus with 10 players since i had one sent off.

The Players: Drenthe, Schelotto and Denis were my star players.

View attachment 303599View attachment 303600View attachment 303601

Signings: Got drenthe on a free and in January Cassani on loan (i needed backup as i had lots of injurys) and diskerud also on a free transfer.

Fixture:
View attachment 303603View attachment 303602

Questions:
I have some doubts.. First, it took nearly 5 and a half months for my tactic to be fully gelled. I played (went on holiday) like 10 friendlies during pre season. Could the fact that i went on holidays during friendlies be the reason as why it took me so long to get all the bars full?
Second, my complete forward didn't seem to get along with the team. It linked play but got and assist or goal every 3-4 matches. Maybe it is because my team is weak, i don't know. Help?

Finally, thanks a lot cragswfc, this tactic is amazing. If i achieved this with a low team, i can't think what it would be like with a strong team. Sorry for my english.

which tactic link plees?!

I actually had a 4-2-3-1 which had shorter passing and a quick tempo and it was going pretty well with almost all the teams I tried it with,United for 6 seasons and then Reading and Newcastle for half seasons each,was 2nd in both occcasions.
But since I inputted the shorter passing and the narrow width into my tactic,this season with Roma I have been breathtakingly good.

Just wanted to say thanks to author and the person who brought the tactic to this site.
The width and the passing are JUST GENIUS.

Any chance of a link to your tactic Akash777, I have downloaded your tactics before, but there are about 7 and all around the October time? 3 different 4231's and 3 QPR's? So not sure if any of these are the one you mean. Cheers

Can someone please tell me how do you set up corners and free kicks? left foot on left side or left foot on the right side

i think he means is it best to have left footers taking the corners from the left, right footers on the right ?etc

i think he means is it best to have left footers taking the corners from the left, right footers on the right ?etc

Oh i just choose my best corner taker but other people might have a better idea

Last edited:
Can anyone gimme the link of new morden warfare bosanova,did that include with 2 old shout

Guys,

Having great results with this shout combination:

Pump Ball Into Box
Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Get Ball Forward

Crossing: Default

Teamtalk JP one's and its working wonders for me (always ask assistant for pre-match). For Match Training I've been using Def. Positiong. Try it and give your feedback !!!

Back