Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
where can i find that information?
I think most of my poor results are due to players not knowing the language. Also the fact that 7 or 8 out of 11 are new signings.. Morale is not good but also not THAT bad.

under your board confidence

where can i find that information?
I think most of my poor results are due to players not knowing the language. Also the fact that 7 or 8 out of 11 are new signings.. Morale is not good but also not THAT bad.
go to Boardroom then Confidence

and it should look like this

If any body having trouble winning away from home with this tactic, i've have tried something and it seems to work if you put the slider on (Tempo) passing from quick to slow right to the beginning that should work home and away. But Remember where the slider was though.

Last edited:
Amazing tactic - thought I'd check it out with Toulouse:

Won the league every season so far (3) along with being 20 points clear in the 4th

3 cup victories

2 great seasons in the champo (with one in the making) - topped the group in all three seasons beating teams like AC Milan,
Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Reached the quarter final in the first season qualified, improving to reach the semi final in the next. Looking to win the **** thing this season!!

If any body having trouble winning away from home with this tactic, i've have tried something and it seems to work if you put the slider on passing from quick to slow right to the beginning that should work home and away. But Remember where the slider was though.

passing or tempo?

Cragswfc
Can you show it on some graphics because I do not understand too much ... My english is poor...

Thanks Mate!

how many games have you tried it for crags?

Also the 4 shouts and default crossing someone mentioned a few pages back is working great for me.
Give that a try guys.

how many games have you tried it for crags?

Also the 4 shouts and default crossing someone mentioned a few pages back is working great for me.
Give that a try guys.

about 15 vs very good teams eg ran a test with motherwell played loads of of pre season games v milan barca etc yes i no mean-lies games but on my save game were i had good perfomance vs porto, benfica with Santa Clara now just took over Aberdeen and a good result vs Celtic

I will try the tempo thing.
At the moment,without the tempo and after converting this into a 4-2-3-1,with wingbacks.
My Reading team(first season) are 5th after 11 games.3 losses so far,with the first 2 coming in the first 2 weeks.
I got Nem,Hoolahan,ilsinho and Boka for the first team.Last 3 on loan.
I was doing extraordinarily with Roma before this.I will keep yous all posted on what goes ahead.

BTW,the corner tactic posted in detail is really good too,just need really strong headers upfront and I still cant seem to find whether inswing or outswinging corners are better,but we have gotten a fair few from there.

EDIT:First game with slow tempo away against Arsenal who are on fire in the league,won 4-1.

Last edited:
At the moment,without the tempo and after converting this into a 4-2-3-1,with wingbacks.
My Reading team(first season) are 5th after 11 games.3 losses so far,with the first 2 coming in the first 2 weeks.
I was doing extraordinarily with Roma before this.I will keep yous all posted on what goes ahead.

BTW,the corner tactic posted in detail is really good too,just need really strong headers upfront and I still cant seem to find whether inswing or outswinging corners are better,but we have gotten a fair few from there.

EDIT:First game with slow tempo away against Arsenal who are on fire in the league,won 4-1.

Could you post screenshot of your formation?

Ok Thanks. You should try 4-4-2 with mentioned earlier 4 shouts anyway.
Some weird resuts i have at the moment like:
Finland 4-0 Holland
Greece 4-6 Finland
Finland 3-0 Greece (at halftome)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to conceed a lot from corners with this tactic. Help please?

I do inswinging!

Back