Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Fixtures:
View attachment 305758View attachment 305757
Best Players:
View attachment 305756View attachment 305755View attachment 305754View attachment 305753
Full Squad:
View attachment 305752View attachment 305751
Formation
View attachment 305759

The team used was basically Reading default + Boka/Shorey lwb Ilsinho rwb Nem and Hoolahan rotating between in the wings and amc.

Hey these are some screenshots of my results.
I am not sure whether I should open a new thread or post here,as I have got a bunch of instructions and two ways of playing when things get difficult,or when I am in a lead.
Also the kind of players needed are a bit different in my team.
Let me know what you feel should be done.

Last edited:
Is this to defend a lead or to get a goal, I don't understand?

Also - what are the 4 shouts people use?

What should the crossing be on... Default or Drill?

Cheers everyone!

Hey guys i have Fletcher, Chicharito, Carroll and Kozak for the 2 striker roles. How would you reccomend i play them?
Im currently using Fletcher as a CF and chicharito as AF. Thanks!

Also .. I'd like to know which shouts to use. The ones in the OP or the new 4 ones.. cragswfc?

EDIT: should all the shouts (the 2 ones on the OP or the new 4 ones) be used from beginning or only when loosing? THNKS

Last edited:
Also .. I'd like to know which shouts to use. The ones in the OP or the new 4 ones.. cragswfc?

EDIT: should all the shouts (the 2 ones on the OP or the new 4 ones) be used from beginning or only when loosing? THNKS

Try "4 shouts" from the beginning and also change to overload for the last 20 minutes if you need to score. Pre-match training -> defensive positioning (slider in training section - one click from the left).

Try "4 shouts" from the beginning and also change to overload for the last 20 minutes if you need to score. Pre-match training -> defensive positioning (slider in training section - one click from the left).

Is this to defend a lead or to get a goal, I don't understand?

Also - what are the 4 shouts people use?

Cheers everyone!
Put it on drill. And the shouts are

Pump Ball Into Box
Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Get Ball Forward

drill mate

It does NOT really matter if you have crossing on default or drill since sliders related to crossing are manully tweaked.

It does NOT really matter if you have crossing on default or drill since sliders related to crossing are manully tweaked.
even though some are set to far post you can still drill it across. so i don't get your point?

In fm, drill cross means cross to near post and float cross means cross to far post.

In fm, drill cross means cross to near post and float cross means cross to far post.

Are you sure? I'm sure drill crosses is where you 'drill' the ball across hard and mainly low, floating a cross in is as it says more of a 'float', hit with less power and maybe a bit of curl

I think switching to drill crosses made a difference to my save anyway

The creator is just a simplified overlay used over the classic tactics to help beginners etc and allow people to use in game shouts.
drill crosses = near post, floated crosses = far post and whatever it means, it looks like that.

Ok so let's do this:
Convert original tacitc to classic mode, save this tactic as tactic 1.
Take original tactic, change crossing to drilled and convert to classic mode, save as tactic 2.

And now, both tactic (tactic 1 and tactic 2) are identicall.
You know why? Because wingers and fullbacks have crossing set to far post (float cross).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll Put these shouts also on the dutch forum @Cragswfc

Pump Ball Into Box
Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Get Ball Forward

Is anyone having more luck with reducing the defensive line down couple notches or is it better just left as it is??

Thought I would chip into this debate

Decide to try this tactic with AJAX - decided to try and make a profit for a few years then splash cash to try and win Champions League with a few home grown players

Bought Fierro, Romario, Drage - Sold Sulejmani, Sereo, Enoh - to balance the books

Second season
Bought no one really - Sold Erikkson for 30mill - couldn't say no

This tactic works really well
First Season
Won league & Super cup - Lost in final of Dutch Cup & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! (just!)
Second Season
about to win domestic treble and just in Semi finals of Champions league

At home - I use default tactic & drill crosses - no shouts unless behind
Away from home I use default tactic & default crosses with slow tempo and shouts from the start

Team Talks - Aggressive no matter who the opposition is (half time aggressive unless 4 goals clear, then assitant)
O/I - Away only ask assistant

The tactic has gave me some really good result - Going to stick my neck on line and says its best and most stable tactic out at the minute.

Back