Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Fixtures:
View attachment 305758View attachment 305757
Best Players:
View attachment 305756View attachment 305755View attachment 305754View attachment 305753
Full Squad:
View attachment 305752View attachment 305751
Formation
View attachment 305759

The team used was basically Reading default + Boka/Shorey lwb Ilsinho rwb Nem and Hoolahan rotating between in the wings and amc.

Hey these are some screenshots of my results.
I am not sure whether I should open a new thread or post here,as I have got a bunch of instructions and two ways of playing when things get difficult,or when I am in a lead.
Also the kind of players needed are a bit different in my team.
Let me know what you feel should be done.
Well done mate :)
What you done for match prep and oi's ?

8th season with Swansea , using the 5 shouts + tempo-slider to '0'
510ad14d0c5ba-Swansea_City__Fixtures_Schedule-2.png

8th season with Swansea , using the 5 shouts + tempo-slider to '0'
510ad14d0c5ba-Swansea_City__Fixtures_Schedule-2.png

Great finding but getting better results with 4 shouts only instead of 5. (get ball forward, play wider, push higher up and pump ball into box)

This tactic is unstoppable at the mo, using the 4 shouts, tempo to slow as possible! Using Newcastle 1st season with only bringing in Willian, am sitting 3rd in League & in quarter finals of Europa League! well done chaps!

with levante first season bought no one and sold no one
2nd in la liga 7 points behind R. Madrid (Barcelona came 6th) :D
Won Spanish Cup 3-2 vs R. Madrid
and Won europa league 3-0 vs Lyon!! beating the likes of PSG, Olympiakos and At. Madrid.

Started 2nd season bought Ter Stegen, Renato Augusto and Vagner Love, won 6-2 agg super cup vs R. Madrid and 3-0 in the european super cup against Porto!
will let you know how I get along...

@Fabio Carvalho and @playbook: Serious questions or ??? such a annoying thing people are so lazy.. Please read the OP !! there you see the match prep and training. As for shouts: get ball forward, play wider, push higher up and pump ball into box.
Drill crosses. Tempo to 0.

@crag: maybe an idea to update the OP with the Shouts and Tempo change?

@Fabio Carvalho and @playbook: Serious questions or ??? such a annoying thing people are so lazy.. Please read the OP !! there you see the match prep and training. As for shouts: get ball forward, play wider, push higher up and pump ball into box.

can you take a picture your team instructions? I don't know how cange the tempo.

Just beat chelsea 4-0 at the bridge with my Newcastle team to reach the europa league final, 6-1 agg! Can't finish higher then 3rd in the league! Most fun had in ages on fm!!! switched Santon to play RM and is a beast!

Is it necessary to change the tempo to 0 in every match? Only when playing away? Thanks

My training :
510bd119f2547-Swansea_City__Training_Team.png

Im using this shouts at the start of the match : get ball forward
pass in to space
pump ball in to box
play wider
push higher up

with levante first season bought no one and sold no one
2nd in la liga 7 points behind R. Madrid (Barcelona came 6th) :D
Won Spanish Cup 3-2 vs R. Madrid
and Won europa league 3-0 vs Lyon!! beating the likes of PSG, Olympiakos and At. Madrid.

Started 2nd season bought Ter Stegen, Renato Augusto and Vagner Love, won 6-2 agg super cup vs R. Madrid and 3-0 in the european super cup against Porto!
will let you know how I get along...
well done mate
can you take a picture the match prep and training

?
I have asked my questions to broeckie84, not the OP.

Back