Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
how do you set your players all to "lurk outside area", I can't seem to get it working ? what patch are you on ?

You have to go to the individual player instructions mate and you can tell them where to go.

You select 'Lurk' and it might say that it will replace someone, but it doesn't and you can add as many as you like to do the same thing!

Screw my laptop.title run in.drew away to Newcastle 1-1 and then was beating city 3-2 away as well with 2 mins injury to go. Put on contain and click on to get it full screen so that I can take offside trap off.fm gets error unexpectedly.

Screw my laptop.title run in.drew away to Newcastle 1-1 and then was beating city 3-2 away as well with 2 mins injury to go. Put on contain and click on to get it full screen so that I can take offside trap off.fm gets error unexpectedly.

What you done for match prep and oi's

What you done for match prep and oi's

I had team cohesion and def positioning all season.
Trying out attacking and attack movement since I feel the tactic works or else reading wouldnt have been still 1st with 3 games to go.
Just got home.Going to replay them games now after grabbing something to eat.
Will post screens after i finish the season.
EDIT:Won Newcastle 2-0.

Last edited:
I had team cohesion and def positioning all season.
Trying out attacking and attack movement since I feel the tactic works or else reading wouldnt have been still 1st with 3 games to go.
Just got home.Going to replay them games now after grabbing something to eat.
Will post screens after i finish the season.
EDIT:Won Newcastle 2-0.
Thank you mate, good luck :)

Won the league by 1 point.
Drew with City and won at home to Chelsea.
I will post screens here soon but will probably use a new thread for the tactic.

Hey,

Many of you might have seen my screenshots from earlier on in this thread, showing my success with this tactic up until about the 4th season. This season hasn't been a struggle by any means I'm still winning cups but i'm not playing as attractive football as i was in the earlier seasons and i feel like im scoring fewer goals.

My questions is, what is this tempo tweak people are talking about?
What is the best match prep?
Is crossing better drilled or left as whatever it is originally? any shouts?
BASICALLY, what tweaks are people using on this tactic now that are working for you?

Won the league by 1 point.
Drew with City and won at home to Chelsea.
I will post screens here soon but will probably use a new thread for the tactic.
Well done mate
When will you release ?

4 Shouts I'm using are:

Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Pump Ball In Box
Get Ball Forward

Also moved the 'Tempo' slider in the team Instructions back to the very start.

I'm top with Newcastle in the 1st season, closing in on the title with 5 games to go.

Also in the F.A cup final.

Truly the best tactic out there!

Moving the tempo to 0 is really helpful? im managing a weak/middle team. So is changing the tempo going to help or not? Im currently having mixed results, so i dont know if moving the tempo will help.. Im afraid i can't try the tempo thing because if i loose a couple more games im going to get sacked..

4 Shouts I'm using are:

Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Pump Ball In Box
Get Ball Forward

I'm top with Newcastle in the 1st season, closing in on the title with 5 games to go.

Also in the F.A cup final.

Thanks for clearing this up. Just to confirm, have you not made any changes to the d-line ( i think there was a suggestion of pulling it back 2 clicks) and you have not made any changes to the team crossing (the suggested change being to set it to "drilled"???

thanks

4 Shouts I'm using are:

Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Pump Ball In Box
Get Ball Forward

you do this for every game? the shouts + tempo

you do this for every game? the shouts + tempo

Yep - every game mate. I also had crossing set to Drill for every game too.

I basically downloaded the one from the op... changed the crossing and tempo and re-saved. Then just added the shouts so I can easily add them at the start of each game!

Won the title with Newcastle, finishing on 96 points.

Won the F.A cup too!

Baring in mind that was the first season proves how good the tactic is!

Yep - every game mate. I also had crossing set to Drill for every game too.

I basically downloaded the one from the op... changed the crossing and tempo and re-saved. Then just added the shouts so I can easily add them at the start of each game!

Won the title with Newcastle, finishing on 96 points.

Won the F.A cup too!

Baring in mind that was the first season proves how good the tactic is!
Cheers, What was you starting line up

Back