Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
I've tried around 15 different tactics before and I have to say that this is by far the best one yet!

I am currently everton and have only brought in Connor Wickham and Loic Remy and I am 2nd in the league with 8 games to go, came runners up in the leage cup and I am in the semi final of the fa cup!

I use the 4 shouts as instructed and set tempo to 0 for away games and have crossing on drill and this really does work.

My only question is does anybody switch from 'attacking' to 'overload' as intructed in the very first post if you are losing the game and nothing is working? Its just I do have some random games where I go 2-0 down within the first half and wondered if sometimes switching to overload would work?

awesome tactic! beat arsenal 6-0 and sunderland 11-0 lol!!

only thing i have changed is the set piece tactics which wern't working too well, and dont use any shouts.

only blip so far away to chelsea, 2-0 down at half time, used all my subs at ht n managed to get a 2-2 draw even tho a player went off injured leaving me down to 10 for most of the 2nd half

View attachment 307197View attachment 307198View attachment 307199View attachment 307200

Last edited:
one off topic question... where u downloaded this faces of players and small numbers with names in left bottom corner? which skin is this? thanks... i apologise for off topic q...

no skin,FMC skin.
And downloaded the player pictures,4 gb file.Torrenting it is the best option.

Stuey Rob,
What like look yours set piece?

I changed the defending of corners, and made my own attacking & defending of free kicks

The 2 goals I conceded against Chelsea were from set pieces so changed it and been solid ever since

I changed the defending of corners, and made my own attacking & defending of free kicks

The 2 goals I conceded against Chelsea were from set pieces so changed it and been solid ever since

post screens man.achilles heel for everyone seems to be set plays.

Check this out :
5110e2da0910d-Swansea_v_Fulham__Home_Tactics_Team_Talk.png

5110e2eac9fa6-Swansea_v_Q.P.R.__Untitled_Post_Match.png

5110e304e6b54-Swansea_v_R._Madrid__Untitled_Post_Match.png

I changed the set pieces too. Attacking corners I play at the first post with my best headers there to finish it. Sometimes direct goal and sometimes flick on too second post and there goals. But nothing unrealistic; just like normal soccer. Attacking free kicks I changed to best header and nothing more. Only thing is that I will look if my best header is forward and not back if needed or something. I don't use shouts and I play in FMC. Last thing I chanced is that I play control and not attack. Last season I won the Belarus title with Gomel with 85-16 goal difference and 2 losses and 4 draws total.

It is really important that you use a fast striker at left and a good header striker at right. If this combination is not good this tactic won't work well. Without a good header striker I got a lot of goals against instead of goals for me.

Just some information I wanted to share to you. If you have any questions please let me know.

c5Wjz9Pl
sUt7VwhR
P5M82MAL

Last edited:
well guys iv'e been playing this tactic now with notts co in the premier league for two seasons now with finishes of12th and 9th and im amazed what a good tactic this really is.

my question is do you think this will take a team all the way from bss to the prem?? i have just started a new game as weston super mare as i went there in august and walked around ground met secretary etc!!! what an experience ended up buying a shirt and have a soft spot for them.

i previously managed to get my home team town hucknall town all the way to the prem on 08 so would love a challenge. ive read up to page55 now so im praying the warfare will work!!!

well guys iv'e been playing this tactic now with notts co in the premier league for two seasons now with finishes of12th and 9th and im amazed what a good tactic this really is.

my question is do you think this will take a team all the way from bss to the prem?? i have just started a new game as weston super mare as i went there in august and walked around ground met secretary etc!!! what an experience ended up buying a shirt and have a soft spot for them.

i previously managed to get my home team town hucknall town all the way to the prem on 08 so would love a challenge. ive read up to page55 now so im praying the warfare will work!!!

I think it is possible but it depends on the how good you perform the other parts of the game. Buying new players/regens / selling old players / improve stadium/training etc. If you do all good you can use this tactic all the way from down to top and win leagues with it. Didn't use it yet in CL winning teams but it made me champion in Austria and Belarus.

Back