• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Check this out :
5110e2da0910d-Swansea_v_Fulham__Home_Tactics_Team_Talk.png

5110e2eac9fa6-Swansea_v_Q.P.R.__Untitled_Post_Match.png

5110e304e6b54-Swansea_v_R._Madrid__Untitled_Post_Match.png

Amazing !!!

what do you use or change ?

So I am using this tactis with Lincoln City, made few tweaks, said earlier here, so slow tempo, drill crosses and changed set pieces, and have to say it is really amazing. If you get the right players, you will really enjoy. I won the BSQ Premier with record of 111 points, just 3 defeats.

So I am using this tactis with Lincoln City, made few tweaks, said earlier here, so slow tempo, drill crosses and changed set pieces, and have to say it is really amazing. If you get the right players, you will really enjoy. I won the BSQ Premier with record of 111 points, just 3 defeats.

what did you change with the set pieces?

1st season CL, lost to man utd in knockout round, won everything else
2nd season CL, lost to barcelona in knockout again, won everything else
3rd season Won CL and everything :p
with a bit of luck I could have won everything on my 1st season with galatasaray.
switching it with lang's underdog when opponents adjust.

i change match preparation constantly home /attack set pieces, movement, teamwork(against lesser teams), away/def set pieces, positioning

balanced, %20 match prep
tempo 0, drill crossing, no changes to d-line

4 Shouts I'm using are:

Push Higher Up
Play Wider
Pump Ball In Box
Get Ball Forward

Also moved the 'Tempo' slider in the team Instructions back to the very start.

I'm top with Newcastle in the 1st season, closing in on the title with 5 games to go.

Also in the F.A cup final.

Truly the best tactic out there!

sorry my english is not perfect when you say you change tempo how many click in the left please

Hi cragswfc, the last edit of the tactic is the Attached file on the first page or the mediafire link ?

Thanks.

guys quick questions.

1. if use tempo 0 and 4 shouts, any tips what to do when trying to hold on to a tight lead?
2. if use tempo 0 and 4 shouts, any tips what to do when chasing a goal?

cheers

guys quick questions.

1. if use tempo 0 and 4 shouts, any tips what to do when trying to hold on to a tight lead?
2. if use tempo 0 and 4 shouts, any tips what to do when chasing a goal?

cheers

To defend a lead I normally switch the mentality to contain, then use the pass to feet and retain possesion shouts. Works well for me.

If I need a goal, I raise the tempo to quick, and if it's there's less than 10 mins left, set the mentality to overload. I've scored so many late equalisers and winners by doing that.

To defend a lead I normally switch the mentality to contain, then use the pass to feet and retain possesion shouts. Works well for me.

If I need a goal, I raise the tempo to quick, and if it's there's less than 10 mins left, set the mentality to overload. I've scored so many late equalisers and winners by doing that.

thanks, ill try that

Can someone answer my question about what shouts i suppose to use on this one? Only using shouts when chasing a lead? (overload?) and what shouts are you people use?

is anyone also having not the same consistency when downloaded the new transfer update? :)

cheers

Can someone answer my question about what shouts i suppose to use on this one? Only using shouts when chasing a lead? (overload?) and what shouts are you people use?

is anyone also having not the same consistency when downloaded the new transfer update? :)

cheers
yes i lost lof ogame with new transfert patch

I had a bit of a torrid second season,mainly due to me doing too many tweaks and not sticking to them.
They seem to work for just the few games before we lost horribly.
Anyways,last game of the season,I went back to the basic tactic used in the first season and just made two new tweaks.
Mind you the game is in the second season.I have a good team but nothing compared to Barcelona.
View attachment 307696View attachment 307697View attachment 307698

The thing is,the team looked incredibly solid other than defending against Messi who scored their lone goal and CCC after intercepting a backpass from Leighertwood.As you can see,he got 6 out of their 9 shots,which was basically him dribbling against everyone.To be honest,I am chuffed to bits with this result.Incredible.And I had completely forgotten to do one of the two tweaks before the 70th minute,after which we scored 2 of the goals.This is with the 4-2-3-1 btw.

I am not sure if the domination came from Mascheranos sending off,but to beat Barcelona at their own game with this team really made me feel so happy.

I had a bit of a torrid second season,mainly due to me doing too many tweaks and not sticking to them.
They seem to work for just the few games before we lost horribly.
Anyways,last game of the season,I went back to the basic tactic used in the first season and just made two new tweaks.
Mind you the game is in the second season.I have a good team but nothing compared to Barcelona.
View attachment 307696View attachment 307697View attachment 307698

The thing is,the team looked incredibly solid other than defending against Messi who scored their lone goal and CCC after intercepting a backpass from Leighertwood.As you can see,he got 6 out of their 9 shots,which was basically him dribbling against everyone.To be honest,I am chuffed to bits with this result.Incredible.And I had completely forgotten to do one of the two tweaks before the 70th minute,after which we scored 2 of the goals.This is with the 4-2-3-1 btw.

I am not sure if the domination came from Mascheranos sending off,but to beat Barcelona at their own game with this team really made me feel so happy.

wheres is the 4-2-3-1?? any shouts for it, guidelines etc. ?

Back