Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
AF left striker and DLF right striker + tempo 0 + 4 shouts + drill crossing + corners on near post -> 7 players lurk outside area 2 players stay back and one best header on attack near post is combination u must try... amazing...

Any screenies with results from this set up ? :)

won Uefa cup, Serbian League and Serbian cup 5th season with Red Star... i'll put screenes later because i'm not home now...

You could try changing the defensive line tactic perhaps - It's set to push up which is all fair and well if you have a strong attacking team but if it's weak like mine then you could be in for all kinds of trouble.

Would someone like to have a crack at my save game to see wtf is going on? I've just lost 6-2 to Man city. Conceding way too many!

You can still get destroyed by the big teams as you said your team isn't that great? I did get Wycombe from League2 to the EPL in straight seasons but the EPL was a real struggle and I had a decent team. In my other saves with Real Madrid and Man City I win everything, every season and went a season unbeaten with City and scored 170 goals in one league season with Madrid. The tactic is crazy when everything falls into place.

Like you say I would try dropping the defensive line two notches and for the away games I wouldn't use push higher up as a shout either. You could also try changing the wingers to support for the away games? For the MCR you either want someone who is a great passer and creator or someone with great dribbling and finishing. I've had both and neither is better, though it depends what the rest of your team is like?

I'll have a go at your save as well if you like

You can still get destroyed by the big teams as you said your team isn't that great? I did get Wycombe from League2 to the EPL in straight seasons but the EPL was a real struggle and I had a decent team. In my other saves with Real Madrid and Man City I win everything, every season and went a season unbeaten with City and scored 170 goals in one league season with Madrid. The tactic is crazy when everything falls into place.

Like you say I would try dropping the defensive line two notches and for the away games I wouldn't use push higher up as a shout either. You could also try changing the wingers to support for the away games? For the MCR you either want someone who is a great passer and creator or someone with great dribbling and finishing. I've had both and neither is better, though it depends what the rest of your team is like?

I'll have a go at your save as well if you like

You're absolutely correct! You can get destroyed by the big Premier teams which is what is happening to me. But when it does fall into place, ohhhhh my it is a nice feeling. I've got this tactic working sweet as in my Scottish First Division team. I'm close to promotion sitting comfortably in first place :D Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. But my Bourney save is interesting. Turns out I focussed too much on counter rather than attacking, as a result I am fluid (for the most part) in counter attacking but pretty poor in attacking, which is where this tactic is failing me. It's not the tactic fault per se, it's a combination of me not understanding training and match prep and poor players plus a general lack of cohesion. I'm sitting in 9th spot god knows how, mostly counter attacking I guess. But I face a run of top premier teams now and I'm going to end up near the bottom again I'm sure.

I am happy to forward the save on you sir. Problem is its 165mb so I would be better off drop boxing it or something.

Am i the only one struggling with awaygames with this tactic? I dont score much and allways conceed goals.. Its imence at home but different in awaygames. naturaly id say, its a very fluid/attack tactic wich in most cases is too bold for away games...

You guys do any adjustments for awaygames using this tactic?

won Uefa cup, Serbian League and Serbian cup 5th season with Red Star... i'll put screenes later because i'm not home now...

i was wondering about the DLF instead of the CF. easier to find as well, but is it really that more effective? because it sounds like a DLF is a more natural link between your AF and midfield. also do you go for same recommended attributes as for the CF? (strenght and pace mainly a cavani type of player)

You're absolutely correct! You can get destroyed by the big Premier teams which is what is happening to me. But when it does fall into place, ohhhhh my it is a nice feeling. I've got this tactic working sweet as in my Scottish First Division team. I'm close to promotion sitting comfortably in first place :D Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. But my Bourney save is interesting. Turns out I focussed too much on counter rather than attacking, as a result I am fluid (for the most part) in counter attacking but pretty poor in attacking, which is where this tactic is failing me. It's not the tactic fault per se, it's a combination of me not understanding training and match prep and poor players plus a general lack of cohesion. I'm sitting in 9th spot god knows how, mostly counter attacking I guess. But I face a run of top premier teams now and I'm going to end up near the bottom again I'm sure.

I am happy to forward the save on you sir. Problem is its 165mb so I would be better off drop boxing it or something.

Yeah forget the save. I would say its important to try things out and learn as you go. I used the City and Madrid games to learn more about the tactic, type of players needed and just what difference changes made. Id go back to attacking for the home games but the away games you might want to go for counter, or control? See what happens. When the game has a lot of regens big teams sometimes let good ones go, or their contracts run out, and its worth trying to get some.

for me it is really effective... i agree,he is main link between my target man and midfield players,just try it,i hope u will get good results... i'm rotating 4 strikers on both striker positions damari (israeli striker),2 regens and billiat (striker from zimbabwe)...

Modern Warfare looks very promising so far! Rangers are on a up! I have put the tempo down to 0. I use the 4 shouts for every game. We are in december 2020. Lots of games but we just keep on winning. Six points behind leaders Celtic. But we were 12 points behind before I changed to Modern Warfare. We just beat Celtic 2-0 in fact. Rangers have never won the SPL after the return to the top flight. Hopefully it will happen this or the next season.

Something that Im wondering about: My Rangers team are in the 2020/2021 season. None of our games have ever been postponed because of the weather. Is this common? I thought that the winter in Scotland could be a a cold one. Any views?

might be it would be postponed in lower leagues on **** stadiums. ibrox is high tech and wont be bothered by weather too much (probably roof and undersoil heating)

might be it would be postponed in lower leagues on **** stadiums. ibrox is high tech and wont be bothered by weather too much (probably roof and undersoil heating)

But it never happends when we play away either. And I have played every division from 3rd to SPL with Rangers FC.

I've got Ayr into the SPL using this tactic :D I've seen matches postponed because of the weather, but I've also played matches with it snowing which is pretty cool. As Pollockattack says, the tech of the stadium is key. Most top end stadiums have under pitch heating and such like for just such occasions. In fact, my stadium is poor and I've just been informed by the management that it needs to be upgraded to meet the SPL requirements. Cancellations and postponements do happen.

ive just finished first season with Everton - 2nd place just point behind Man City ...
I've made some tweaks which i found more effective ( for me ) .. i've moved ml,mr to amr, aml ; changed to rigid and cover to zonal.
ive head some great results like beating man u twice 1-0 and 4-1
basically i had really unlucky results that didnt help me winning the league but it was a great season tho

Back