Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
New patch ! I hope this tactic still works because it has been the best on fm13 by far for me

So far so good with new patch. Still as effective, stuffed Man City 5-1.
MiddlesbroughvManCity_OverviewOverview_zps4bded56c.png

So far so good with new patch. Still as effective, stuffed Man City 5-1.
MiddlesbroughvManCity_OverviewOverview_zps4bded56c.png

Impressive results. How are you using the tactic? Changes etc??

(I always ask i know, but its interesting to get a consensus of how people are getting the best results)

Hey Jimmy, using the drilled crossing & your target man tweak (AF as the target man with run on to ball). Fierro is a beast in this role.
Praying it keeps going as its the most I have enjoyed FM2013.

Hey Jimmy, using the drilled crossing & your target man tweak (AF as the target man with run on to ball). Fierro is a beast in this role.
Praying it keeps going as its the most I have enjoyed FM2013.
i don't understand what changement did you do? i'm not english sorry, could you say me your changements clearly? thanks

i don't understand what changement did you do? i'm not english sorry, could you say me your changements clearly? thanks

The Left striker he gone to Tactic/Team and selected him as target man and run on to

AS soon as Bassanova14 puts up the 13.2.3 tactic i will update the op

Has this stopped working after the patch guys?
Was really good.

Is the target man tweak really efective? Has anyone tried it? Do the wingers still send crosses to him or just trough balls?

@crags, I used it for one season previously & he bagged around 19 goals. Didn't bother last year, then used it again this year to good effect.

Seems like the tactics is way better with the last patch.
My two last games with new patch are 7-0 and 7-0 in the French cup Final against PSG with Monaco...

Back