Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Just finished 2020/21 season with Rangers FC. A great season! 92 points in the SPL. Celtic won, as always, with 106 of 114 possible points. They also won the cups. We got knocked out of the semi of the Europa League by Lille. Lost 2-7 away(!!!), then we won 4-0 at Ibrox. I dont know what happened in our first meeting. At one point of the season we had won 22 matches on a row in all competitions!

Next season will be even better I think. Both Celtic and Rangers will be in the qualification for the CL. Would be great to enter the group stage of the CL!

ive just finished first season with Everton - 2nd place just point behind Man City ...
I've made some tweaks which i found more effective ( for me ) .. i've moved ml,mr to amr, aml ; changed to rigid and cover to zonal.
ive head some great results like beating man u twice 1-0 and 4-1
basically i had really unlucky results that didnt help me winning the league but it was a great season tho

I found this useful too.
I play this tactic with F.C. Internazionale.
My 11 is:

Handanovic
Zanetti Ranocchia Silvestre Nagatomo
Redmond Guarin Cambiasso Wellinton Nem
Palacio (milito inj) Gameiro

I found that switch to 4-2-2-2 with wings higher help to score more goals.
I have a problem with this tact, fouls.
my team do too much fouls and gets too much yellow/reds expecially the DM.

I found this useful too.
I play this tactic with F.C. Internazionale.
My 11 is:

Handanovic
Zanetti Ranocchia Silvestre Nagatomo
Redmond Guarin Cambiasso Wellinton Nem
Palacio (milito inj) Gameiro

I found that switch to 4-2-2-2 with wings higher help to score more goals.
I have a problem with this tact, fouls.
my team do too much fouls and gets too much yellow/reds expecially the DM.

learn to live with it :) tactic is based on high, narrow aggressive press. just change tackling to default if you dont like it, but dont know what it will do to results

I have put the tempo down to zero both home and away. Rangers results at home are great(18-0-1 last season). Away was 12-2-5. I always use the shouts from the beginning of the matches no matter which team we meet. Views on that?

i have great results with this: if i need a goal - i bump the tempo to quick, and if i still need a goal if its 10 or 15 minutes left i put it to overload, all with the same shouts. to contain a result i change to shouts: retain posession and pass to feet, mentality to contain and tempo to 0

going to start using this tonight, can you please confirm to me what shouts, instructions and training to do please?

and also what is that skin in the last post.

going to start using this tonight, can you please confirm to me what shouts, instructions and training to do please?

and also what is that skin in the last post.
Skin is Stelko (in the download section)

I changed crossing to drill, only change I made

could someone tell me what tactic to use home and away? and what shouts? there's 80 pages so not quite sure...
Thanks

could someone tell me what tactic to use home and away? and what shouts? there's 80 pages so not quite sure...
Thanks
There only 1 tactic but quite alot of people have changed crossing to drill, and using the 4 shouts on op

Back