Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
How do you implement the shouts. Do you use them seperately when the certain time in the game arises. Or do you add them as an all in one shout?

Drill crosses or no drill crosses? What players must be good to make this tactic work? :)

Last edited:
For me this tactic is now the greatest on FM13. Set crossing to drilled, use the 4 shouts in the op from the beginning of the match, set your AF(left striker) as your target man and run onto ball. I use aggressive expect a win for team talk at start of every game then use the team talks from the op at half time for whichever situation i am in. Am in my 2nd season with Newcastle having only signed Willian & James Tomkins, am in March sitting top of the league just about to knock Bayern out of champions cup to go through to quarter finals! Cisse as the target man is an absolute beast having scored 23 in all competitions so far! Thanks for the tactic!!!

Fantastic! But a bit sad that the board of Rangers FC are greedy. Before the 2021/22 season the transfer budget is £300,000. Not much when they expect to win the league.

Working great in my 3 saves (PSG, Leeds & Reims). I've won everything possible with PSG and Leeds but just started with Reims (0 new players, actually 5th in the league after 11 games, even with a lower team).

I've changed crosses to drill, tempo to 0, mentality to control and I use the 4 shouts both home and away.

I really hope it will still work on the new patch !

Last edited:
I have been trying this tactic to my team, and works so great...thanks a lot..well done!
I hope this tactic will works on the new patch too..great tactic.

since last patch i score less.
Also my keeper (handanovic) seems dumb.. but i don't think is the tactic, i think is the patch :|

I played a few games in 13.2.3, still winning some matches, but can't shoot more than 2 goals and 2 times match ended without any situation from both teams. I hope to see upgraded version of this tactics soon.

Might give this a try. Is there any positionn player filters kicking about? Or has everyone been making their own based on the recommendations in the OP?

Does players get injuried more often with the latest patch? Five injuries in my last two games now. Crazy!!

Halftime in my third game. Two new injuries before the break...

Last edited:
Does players get injuried more often with the latest patch? Five injuries in my last two games now. Crazy!!

Halftime in my third game. Two new injuries before the break...

Have played 4 friendlies, no injuries. So guess you're just unlucky.

This tactic is very susceptible to a narrow 4231 with a fast striker in 13.2.3. I played Man City (in like 2020, so way down the line) and they had an 18 pace, 19 acceleration, 18 anticipation, 20 off the ball striker who got a hat trick on through balls over the top of the defense.

It also looks like defenders are really bad at ******** up the over the top ball. I've seen a bunch of goals from a defender trying a header back pass that actually frees up the striker for a CCC. Dropping deeper helps alot but makes the tactic less effective attacking.

This tactic is very susceptible to a narrow 4231 with a fast striker in 13.2.3. I played Man City (in like 2020, so way down the line) and they had an 18 pace, 19 acceleration, 18 anticipation, 20 off the ball striker who got a hat trick on through balls over the top of the defense.

It also looks like defenders are really bad at ******** up the over the top ball. I've seen a bunch of goals from a defender trying a header back pass that actually frees up the striker for a CCC. Dropping deeper helps alot but makes the tactic less effective attacking.

those attributes make a perfect poacher ... no wonder he scored a hat-trick. wouldnt blame the tactic too much about that ;) its like complaining you couldnt contain messi

those attributes make a perfect poacher ... no wonder he scored a hat-trick. wouldnt blame the tactic too much about that ;) its like complaining you couldnt contain messi

Oh I know..... I think it's a good thing that the AI used the player so well. I wasn't meaning to complain, just pointing out to people a vulnerability and a possible defensive solution (dropping deeper to stifle the supply).

It wasn't meant to criticize, just point out that the situation might arise and how you can handle it.

Oh I know..... I think it's a good thing that the AI used the player so well. I wasn't meaning to complain, just pointing out to people a vulnerability and a possible defensive solution (dropping deeper to stifle the supply).

It wasn't meant to criticize, just point out that the situation might arise and how you can handle it.

might be several things. like you said you can drop deeper, you can man mark him, tackle him hard, close off the supply. whatever works

Scoring less since the new patch but still winning. More realistic in my opinion. I have a great team often winning 7-0 before the patch, now winning by *just* 3 or 4 goals :P

Scoring less since the new patch but still winning. More realistic in my opinion. I have a great team often winning 7-0 before the patch, now winning by *just* 3 or 4 goals :P

How's your defence doing then? Letting in more?

Back