Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
might be several things. like you said you can drop deeper, you can man mark him, tackle him hard, close off the supply. whatever works

May be able to keep the DL pushed up and play a stopper-cover system at DC, but I haven't tried that yet.

i started new season with Liverpool FC and tactic, so far i'm happy won all pre-season's comfortable one was 12-0 victory but was against a very low team (H) Europa qualifiers cruised through but first three games was abit tricky with Wigan( H ), Arsenal( A ), Man Utd( H ), won 3-0 against wigan, lose of 2-0 to arsenal and a cagey win against Man Utd 3-2.

Hi,
I may have ask before...what to look out for in the STR and STL??

anyone know if there will be a new version of this tactic for 13.2.3 patch?

Loaded my old Madrid game and it is nowhere near as effective after the latest patch. Home is still pretty good but away is a struggle compared to how it used to be. Possession might be a bit higher but shots are way down after the patch.

Can anyone help? Ive started a new save with Newcastle, using this tactic ive followed the advise from previous posts tempo, shouts and corner set up. At home im deadly, but away ive not so effective, drawing 5 and winning 2. Leaking goals 2/3 a game but still scoring. Any ideas how to combat conseeding so many away and turning draws into wins.

any help apprieciated

I made some small changes to the tactic for away games with great results. I simply left out the "push higher" shout and moved the defensline down to last click on normal. Small changes but made a huge difference! Against strong teams away it kinda says itself that its risky to have a very offensive defensline.. Try it out, see if it works...

About wich players too choose for STR and STL, i play with Man United and i use Rooney in the STR position and Rvp on the STL position and they are awesome together! Rvp with 28 goals in the league first season, Rooney scored 24! And thats even after i think they missed close too 10 penalties together. So i guess a simular combination of two simular striker like these two will work. Falcao + Cavani etc etc.. Strong, fast with good finished. lawandowski and Wellbeck also works great, in both positions! Even Henriques from United is great!

Does players get injuried more often with the latest patch? Five injuries in my last two games now. Crazy!!

I have the same experiences mate, atleast 3 longterm injuries at all times! Also ive noticed the penaltys are harder, miss like 50% of all penalties!!

I knew I shouldn't have updated now that I found a working tactic ffs

Is this still working for anyone?

Hi guys How would you use Neymar and in what positiomn and training - as it stands he doesnt really fit in as he is not a MR or Winger and I have Falcao and Aguero so dont wanna use him as a striker if possible?.......Also is t a good idea sto keep changing the Training every now and then as I am struggling with the Injuries big time - I tend t ostart with cohesion.....then change to attacking when season starts and match prep is always on Def. Positioning?

Any thoughts much appreicated guyys!!

The tactic was working very good for me, but since the last patch I can't win out games anymore. But I see I am not alone with problems after the latest patch. Someone already found a solution for that? I hope there will be a new version of this tactic soon.

try to put def. positioning in match training and don't use shouts

Not noticed any difference in new patch - only thing I changed is d-line down one click.

Still using shouts (don't use push higher up, away from home), drill crosses and tempo set to 0 - Results now more realistic if anything

As Pampu7 says - use Def. positioning - makes a lot of difference

I think i found a good tweak for 13.2.3...

Match Preparation : Attack/Average/Defensive Positioning
"Run from deep" on both Wingers set to "Often"
1 shout : "Look for overlap"
(+ Tempo set to "0")
(+ Drill Crosses)

Try it, it works like a charm for me...

Last edited:
Setting tempo to 0, not only away from home seems to be a general idea, but should be home and away or just away?

I think i found a good tweak for 13.2.3...

Match Preparation : Attack/Average/Defensive Positioning
"Run from deep" on both Wingers set to "Often"
1 shout : "Look for overlap"
(+ Tempo set to "0")
(+ Drill Crosses)

Try it, it works like a charm for me...

Any results of how it works? :)

Back