Can't screenshot right now but my last 3 games went 5-0, 4-1, 5-0, very solid at the back and flankings attacks are deadly as ****

Tactic defo doesn't work on new patch but using hansor tweaks I've won 3-2 against QPR, 3-2 against Zilina & drew 2-2 against spurs

I think i found a good tweak for 13.2.3...

Match Preparation : Attack/Average/Defensive Positioning
"Run from deep" on both Wingers set to "Often"
1 shout : "Look for overlap"
(+ Tempo set to "0")
(+ Drill Crosses)

Try it, it works like a charm for me...
Both wingers are set often anyhow

how you getting on with this tactic now Craig? Ive gone from winning nearly every game to not been able to buy a win since new patch

View attachment 310933View attachment 310934

Tactic still works like a dream for me, even after the last patch! Undefeated pr 31 dec. in my 3rd season! Reached 2 champ league finals, won 1 and lost 1. Still using the same settings as original OP, only change ive done is put tackling down too normal instead of harder.

I also do small changes for awaygames, i leave out "push higher" shout and turn defenseline down too last tick normal. Works great..

Tactic still works like a dream for me, even after the last patch! Undefeated pr 31 dec. in my 3rd season! Reached 2 champ league finals, won 1 and lost 1. Still using the same settings as original OP, only change ive done is put tackling down too normal instead of harder.

I also do small changes for awaygames, i leave out "push higher" shout and turn defenseline down too last tick normal. Works great..

Wish it was for me, its just stopped doing it for me, when do you do your team talks? before start of match?

What shouts are you using now then?

Wish it was for me, its just stopped doing it for me, when do you do your team talks? before start of match?

My assistant does the teamtalk before the game, i give them at half time. I use the ones suggested in the OP

Sorry for all the questions, but when you say put tackling to normal instead of harder, do you mean "default" or "more cautious"?

Your team is too OP for this tactic, you'll probably win all matches even with another one that use your players best skills (like this one do).
For me the tact stop working properly after the patch

I think i found a good tweak for 13.2.3...

Match Preparation : Attack/Average/Defensive Positioning
"Run from deep" on both Wingers set to "Often"
1 shout : "Look for overlap"
(+ Tempo set to "0")
(+ Drill Crosses)

Try it, it works like a charm for me...

This works a treat since the new patch, cheers mate

Started a new game with Bradford and the tactic is still working with me so far, albeit with a couple of changes. I use retain possession, pass to feet and drop deeper shouts when playing away from home or against tough opposition. It's been so effective I may also use this combo for all games.

I've also changed corners to 'aim at near post' although there is some suggestion that this may be exposing a weakness that's been inadvertently introduced to the ME with the new patch. I've certainly been scoring more goals from corners with this change, including three in a single match.

Results so far. I've played my second choice 11 in all of the cup matches.

View attachment 311053