TO STOP CONFUSION I HAVE MADE MY NEW THREAD OF MY TACTICS .........

******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

I recently tried modern warfare 4-4-2 and didn't have much success so i just totally change the entire formation into a 3-1-2-2-2 and im have amazing success scoring a whopping 26 goals in 6 games

I recently tried modern warfare 4-4-2 and didn't have much success so i just totally change the entire formation into a 3-1-2-2-2 and im have amazing success scoring a whopping 26 goals in 6 games

did you change anythig else?

not really but it kinda outscores the opposition and also averages roughly around 60% possession

Lovely, another version of tactic from jassar to throw further confusion into the mix, right, now i been using the kiss tactic to great effect and its my main tactic, reading the last few pages it seems jassars version is better, has anyone tried jassars version to see if its an improvement on the kiss tactic?

Not many players can play the sweeper position .. But it could work! Though i imagine an anchor man beign easier for everyone.
Maybe a 3rd CB?

Used for a couple of half times to keep a score and it's working! Not scoring much, but im not conceding and that's was the idea.

Im using a normal CB until my youth intake gets someone good. im doing a fountain of youth savegame

Used for a couple of half times to keep a score and it's working! Not scoring much, but im not conceding and that's was the idea.

Im using a normal CB until my youth intake gets someone good. im doing a fountain of youth savegame
who with