My team? Newport Isle of Wight, 3rd season, no transfers.

nice im doing 1 with guernsey i too am in my 3rd season had to sign a dm first year cos i did not have any 1 to play dm but he was on a free but thats it well good luck

nope it never worked for me in using nazz for home and tanks 460 away

Nezza is too soft, and the 4-6-0 don't work and i cannot imagine going to a game without having the idea to score. KISS does not work like i want

what formation do you think it is easiest to play against (i find it really hard to play man city) with this tactic?

what formation do you think it is easiest to play against (i find it really hard to play man city) with this tactic?

With a 4-4-2 you can "catch" almost all, but i think the easiest is the 4-4-2.
The 4-5-1 used by City it's not hard per si, but the huge quality of the player's mental attributes makes it very hard to stop. I suggest using a 3rd Cb if you are struggling.

Used for a couple of half times to keep a score and it's working! Not scoring much, but im not conceding and that's was the idea.

Im using a normal CB until my youth intake gets someone good. im doing a fountain of youth savegame
What player did you move to Sweeper?

Modern warfare 442, no changes from the last patch. No shouts. Assistant in control of training, team talks, and opposing tactics

Photo Album - Imgur

Far too much confusion in this thread.

After testing the original modernwarfare, kiss and jassars, for me kiss is the standout better version.

Is tha the patch 13.3.1
Didn't realise there was a new patch out, teach me for having steam offline, will update with patch and try on a different team, fancy giving Malaga a go as Isco is superb! Will post screenies later.

Guys good news 4312 for 13.3.1 is here op for it towards bottom

Last edited:
shouts in the begining of the match????
for 4-3-1-2 is the same for 4-4-2??

Any idea what:

"And observe the time change when your opponent is down to deal with the new. Most change the minutes. Sixty to seventy."

Means?

Hoping this is as effective!