Any idea what:

"And observe the time change when your opponent is down to deal with the new. Most change the minutes. Sixty to seventy."

Means?

Hoping this is as effective!

So when 60+ mins the other team normally do subs so go to oi's then press *** man do do them again

So when 60+ mins the other team normally do subs so go to oi's then press *** man do do them again

Thanks mate, will try this now.

Where did you hear of this from?

Any idea what the creator is doing for Match Prep / Training?

Thanks mate, will try this now.

Where did you hear of this from?

Any idea what the creator is doing for Match Prep / Training?
I got a tweaked version i sent to him and he sent this i tired done brill in test i done. No I'M just letting my assistant manager do it

Any screenshots of results mate, and one of your training schedule please

From what i can make out Its mw442 with the mcr ap(s) moved to Amc Ap (s)

I just started on my swfc save going really well in pre-season but i have full confidence in it as it went well with the Chester run

Last edited:
From what i can make out Its mw442 with the mcr ap(s) moved to Amc Ap (s)

I just started on my swfc save going really well in pre-season but i have full confidence in it as it went well with the Chester run

ah ok, seems a bit to attacking :p, im so stuck with what save to do for this new patch, im going to do my own tactics, but just so stuck with a formation lol

What the ? ? ? new patch, and new tactic thrown into the mix, does anybody realiae there is like 4 tactics now spoken about in this 1 thread? does kiss no longer work with the new patch then or what?

New patch is for transfer update only. KISS still works