ive changed the CF to DLF, and its working fantastic.

Last edited:
Won league by 32 points... Using KISS, no tweaks and using match prep shown in OP

View attachment 315729

Are you no longer using the AF as the target man with run onto ball supply? And do you leave the crossing as it is or change it to drilled? Lastly, are you using shouts at all? If so, which?

Sorry to ask so many questions. Success on this game relies upon the smallest details.

Are you no longer using the AF as the target man with run onto ball supply? And do you leave the crossing as it is or change it to drilled? Lastly, are you using shouts at all? If so, which?

Sorry to ask so many questions. Success on this game relies upon the smallest details.
Oh yes sorry, the AF is still selected as target man with run onto supply. No changes to crosses. No shouts.

Currently using the 4312 on the opening post with the target man tweak. Top with a Chelsea team that finished 10th and 14th the previous seasons

View attachment 315968

Oh yes sorry, the AF is still selected as target man with run onto supply. No changes to crosses. No shouts.

Currently using the 4312 on the opening post with the target man tweak. Top with a Chelsea team that finished 10th and 14th the previous seasons

What is the target man tweak?

W4ANKER,

Are you using the new 4-3-1-2 on the OP at the mo? How you finding it?

When you say you've applied the TM tweak.. what is that, is it setting one of the strikers as the Target Man, with supply as 'Run Onto Ball'? If so, which striker?

Sorry to hound you mate but you seem like a person who tries just about as many tactics as me! I really like the 4-3-1-2 shape and i'm keen to get it working as best as possible!

If anyone else has any further suggestions on the various tactics around at the mo it would be great. In all my time on these boards I think at the moment there is the most tactics I've ever seen... just trying to get the right one!

ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

League Stats:

World Super Cup:

Championship Playoffs:

Other Playoff Matches:

Notes:
- Finally, the first TREBLE!!!
- Jassar won the league, the cup, and the playoff!
- Plus, setting up a record 107 goals in 30 league games. Thats 3.5 goals a game!
- Again, no tactics qualified from the English League. It was tight though.
- Herne, FM Turkey 3, and StueyRob qualified as the leagues' runners up.
- Among them, only StueyRob made it to the Playoff's semifinals.

thanks to modern warfare for my tactics success...........

ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

League Stats:

World Super Cup:

Championship Playoffs:

Other Playoff Matches:

Notes:
- Finally, the first TREBLE!!!
- Jassar won the league, the cup, and the playoff!
- Plus, setting up a record 107 goals in 30 league games. Thats 3.5 goals a game!
- Again, no tactics qualified from the English League. It was tight though.
- Herne, FM Turkey 3, and StueyRob qualified as the leagues' runners up.
- Among them, only StueyRob made it to the Playoff's semifinals.

thanks to modern warfare for my tactics success...........
Have just started a new save with AC Milan just to try your version out Jassar, in pre-season looking very good, shall post pics on your thread when get to January.

View attachment 315968

What Skin is that?

can anyone explain better the 4 3 1 2 version? and does the target man must be set? if yes,ball into the channel?

View attachment 315968
Cool. What team talks do you use?