Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
W4NKER continuing to give us the evolution of the tactic in your career, it works perfectly every time for me after every update (modern tempo with 0, KISS, then KISS with marking tweak)

I do the same Match Prep that you too.
This works very well since I use it!

Thank you very much!

A French guy ^^

W4NKER continuing to give us the evolution of the tactic in your career, it works perfectly every time for me after every update (modern tempo with 0, KISS, then KISS with marking tweak)

I do the same Match Prep that you too.
This works very well since I use it!

Thank you very much!

A French guy ^^
Merci ;)

any latest tweak on this tactic

is there any download link for this tactic ? the latest one

is there any download link for this tactic ? the latest one
First post on the thread.

Hey W4NKER

So you're using kiss now, with the target man tweak and your 2 cbs changed to zonal marking?

Also, did you try the 4312?
Yes KISS with target man tweak and all players set to zonal marking.

I tried the 4312 briefly and it worked ok but that was before the latest patch. I know there was no ME changes apparently but I've noticed away matches are much harder.

I might have to find a good defensive tactic to use in away games against big teams (though I will re-try the 4312 again on the newer patch first)

ANy suggestions on a good defensive/away tactic?

After failing with consistency especially in away matches I made a couple of tweaks to marking, set pieces and match prep.

Finally put a run of form together, knocking out Barcelona 4-2 with Ajax (a save where I make no signings and rely upon youth academy products. Basically a default Ajax team minus Eriksen and Fischer whom I sold)

View attachment 317369

View attachment 317370

After failing with consistency especially in away matches I made a couple of tweaks to marking, set pieces and match prep.

Finally put a run of form together, knocking out Barcelona 4-2 with Ajax (a save where I make no signings and rely upon youth academy products. Basically a default Ajax team minus Eriksen and Fischer whom I sold)

View attachment 317369

View attachment 317370

Have you tried this with a lower ranked side? Great run of results for Ajax, you've really got it going for them and great defensive record.

I'll try it with Leyton Orient - see how they fair.

Have you tried this with a lower ranked side? Great run of results for Ajax, you've really got it going for them and great defensive record.

I'll try it with Leyton Orient - see how they fair.
Not tried it with a lower rep team. Will do in next day or two. Trying on my Man Utd save now and have overhauled a 8 point lead Man City had on me so certainly working for higher quality teams

W4NKER, do you use any OI's?

No OIs or shouts. Team talks assistant because I hate them!

Ok great, i'll give it a try - ive also noticed my CB's being pulled out of position, leaving huge holes in the back line - hopefully this will stop that!

Not tried it with a lower rep team. Will do in next day or two. Trying on my Man Utd save now and have overhauled a 8 point lead Man City had on me so certainly working for higher quality teams

No OIs or shouts. Team talks assistant because I hate them!
Who do you try and get as your assistant?

@W4NKER; the screen you posted about training is the one you used for this tactic?

guys, i have been playing a fmc bayern game, i have used every 4231 tactic and most of them havent got me excited, i have used the kiss corners for about 5 games and its been amazing, yes i know its bayern and it should be easy, well it actually is now, i have bruno demichellis as assistant and iv used balanced/average and tactics so far, untill the bar gets fluid.

View attachment 317369

View attachment 317370

W4NKER, have you changed the defensiv kicks too in your set pieces, because I took too many goals from corners / free kicks. thanks
You use this tactic only away?

Hey W4NKER, can you link the tactic your using? and do you use it home and away..... Im really struggeling in latest patch.......

View attachment 317369

View attachment 317370
I ended up losing to Man Utd in the semis but won every other competition including a 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the Super Cup. With proper signings I'm sure I could win the CL with this version

Who do you try and get as your assistant?
Usually use a filter like this and pick the best one with Judging PA and Man Management/Motivating

View attachment 317451

@W4NKER; the screen you posted about training is the one you used for this tactic?

Yes, use it all season even after the tactic is fully fluid

W4NKER, have you changed the defensiv kicks too in your set pieces, because I took too many goals from corners / free kicks. thanks
You use this tactic only away?

Use tactic Home and Away, no other changes.

I have changed the defensive set piece settings to suit the Ajax team I had. You would need to change it to suit your players.

Hey W4NKER, can you link the tactic your using? and do you use it home and away..... Im really struggeling in latest patch.......

Post #1206

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...264-modern-warfare-442-a-121.html#post1715324

Used the version in post #1206 for last 31 games in my Man Utd save. Won 25 Drew 5 Lost 1 (2-1 v Barca, 2 Messi penalties!) - 96 goals for, 15 against.

Overhauled an 8 point lead that Man City had and won league by 12 points.

Won League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League also.

Will try it out now with a lower league team but at least I know with Ajax and Man Utd tests that I have a very good and very consistent tactic for bigger teams (which I usually always manage anyway)

Back