Modric not for sale, insist Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 162
  • Views Views 9K
Rooney wanted the club to show Ambition and lets be honest, He may have bullied the glazers into giving Fergie all this cash to sign...

Rooney wanted ambition, we matched it.

I wouldnt think so would you. You could tell by Fergie's interview it was all genuine and its a pretty risky game isent it, possibly loosing the respect of your fans. It was genuine simple as that

Rooney handed TR? No. He didn't,. He didn't sign contract and didn't want to until he was assured about squad. He didn't hand TR..

And also Terry had ManCity offer and milked every penny in the new contract..

Yes he did hand in a transfer request, every man and his dog knows it.

He was in contract talks before City even showed an intrest, there is a huge difference between the two situations without a dout.

Huge difference.? Yes. For a Chelsea fan there is. After all Captain Leader Legend never though about leaving until he god handsome pay rise..

Go and check the reports how Terry delayed signing new contract when City were ready to offer big wages, then Chelsea had to increase for Terry to sign.

And you asked quotes from Terry, and I'm asking same. Show me the quote where Rooney said he is leaving..

No there really is not. Where are you getting your Info from, your blinkered thoughts. Terry was offered a contract, didnt sign it, Thought about City, Got his agent to contact City, City made a few offers.. Terry decided to sign for chelsea in the end( Close run thing)

Terry either was srs about City or used it to Milk more ££££s out of chelsea.

Im getting my info from Chelsea FC, people inside the club and John Terry himself.

Im getting my info from Chelsea FC, people inside the club and John Terry himself.

You know JT.. Tell him he is an over the hill Mongrel from me, Who showed his club no respect, and generally is a ****.

I wouldnt think so would you. You could tell by Fergie's interview it was all genuine and its a pretty risky game isent it, possibly loosing the respect of your fans. It was genuine simple as that

Yes he did hand in a transfer request, every man and his dog knows it.

Reliable link?

When nothing to prove, comes with this genius post..

I know an a person who is Rooney's mate. He said he didn't put TR.. Case closed..

Ballack was wanted, cheif exec Ron Gourlay asked Carlo about signing Torres and he said yes.

I remember Carlo saying his number one target was a midfield player and not a striker... Guess Roman changed that.

Jose never wanted Ballck really, that was clear as he often said, Ballack is similar to Lamps.

Ballack was wanted, cheif exec Ron Gourlay asked Carlo about signing Torres and he said yes.

Jose never wanted Ballack. It was master stroke from Roman..

And read somewhere that wither Torres or Luiz was not wanted by Carlo.. Dont know who exactly..

Huge difference.? Yes. For a Chelsea fan there is. After all Captain Leader Legend never though about leaving until he god handsome pay rise..

Go and check the reports how Terry delayed signing new contract when City were ready to offer big wages, then Chelsea had to increase for Terry to sign.

And you asked quotes from Terry, and I'm asking same. Show me the quote where Rooney said he is leaving..

Like i say i know for a fact the reason he delayed signing a contract and its what i said earlier on. If he wanted to leave Chelsea then he would have handed in a transfer request simple as that. There were no quotes from anyone suggesting he was near/thinking about leaving the club.

Yeah, My dog is Rooney's brothers cousin's ex-dog, he also told me the same thing.

When nothing to prove, comes with this genius post..

I know an a person who is Rooney's mate. He said he didn't put TR.. Case closed..

Oh so when Fergie comes out in an interview and confirms it what is that then?

Like i say i know for a fact the reason he delayed signing a contract and its what i said earlier on. If he wanted to leave Chelsea then he would have handed in a transfer request simple as that. There were no quotes from anyone suggesting he was near/thinking about leaving the club.

HA! You know for a fact... your talking like your Roman yourself, Clueless, deluded and plain stupid

Did Terry delay contract signing? Yes.
Did Rooney delay? Yes.

Did Terry put TR? No.
Did Rooney put TR? No.

Terry said anything about leaving? No.
Rooney said anything about leaving? No.

Simple as that.. Both got pay rise at the end..

Jose never wanted Ballack. It was master stroke from Roman..

And read somewhere that wither Torres or Luiz was not wanted by Carlo.. Dont know who exactly..

Ancelotti asked for Luiz and they said yes and the club bought up the possability of signing Torres to which he accepted.

You mean Like Fergie said, Wayne hasnt signed a new contract yet. We offered him on in August he said no.. He said the club isnt showing ambition, We will convince him otherwise...

Did Terry delay contract signing? Yes.
Did Rooney delay? Yes.

Did Terry put TR? No.
Did Rooney put TR? No.

Terry said anything about leaving? No.
Rooney said anything about leaving? No.

Simple as that.. Both got pay rise at the end..

Seriously im not even going to bother with you because everyone knows he handed in a request and if you dont then it tells me all i need to know about you.

Lord Ferguson ;) said Rooney didn't sign contract. He didn't say anything about TR..

It was simple. Rooney wanted assurance and got. He signed and then went on to win the league..

HA! You know for a fact... your talking like your Roman yourself, Clueless, deluded and plain stupid

No i believe what the club say and what Terry said himself, if you remember correctly there were no quotes from Terry or the club saying he wants to leave etc unlike Rooney that is my point.

Back