gutted that my final transfer didn't go through, thought i sent there message

gutted that my final transfer didn't go through, thought i sent there message

You sure did. I put him to Freiburg. Dunno why but i keep convincing myself that is your team. I'll put him to you in January if thats ok? If i move him now he wont play any football for 4 months as he wont be registered?

You sure did. I put him to Freiburg. Dunno why but i keep convincing myself that is your team. I'll put him to you in January if thats ok? If i move him now he wont play any football for 4 months as he wont be registered?

aw thats not worries at all

Leipzig complete mega deal for star forward Thomas Werner

When Leipzig got to the Champions League in there first season they knew they needed to build a bigger and badder squad and with a pile off transfers already made it was still not enough.

With Keita already going to Liverpool next summer we had 1 **** left. Anyone that knows me will know im a huge fan of the NFL and i took there squad structuring approach when offers for Werner arrived.

£100m i requested! I dont want him to go, he's Germanys future main striker. How much will he be worth when he wins the 2022 world cup winning the golden boot! Stuttgart returning to the league were desperate to make a splash but could only offer £50m and Mario Gomez, i scoff a bit less at the Gomes part when you see how he started the season!

So Even £50m and there best 3 players wouldnt come close! Lucky for me i was playing NFL Madden's general manager role earlier in the day, your main job in the game is to build a squad with draft picks and in real life one of the greatest teams ever were formed when the Dallas Cowboys traded there best player for a teams whole draft. So i thought why not. I'll give you a list of players to buy. You have your £50m to spend then i'll trade you them all for Werner. It was a rough ride waiting for the window to close but lucky for us only 2 player i requested were taken and both early on. So in exchange for Werner lets see what we got!

Toby Alderweireld & Benji Pavard
View attachment 47852View attachment 47851
Without Toby this deal would not happen. He is our best player and on a cheep deal thanks to a clause.
Another defender that we didnt really need so i've sent him back to Suttgart on loan so he should get more 1st team chances

Wendel & Nicolo Barella
View attachment 47850View attachment 47849
Two young midfielders with unlimited potential. If one of them turns into a first x1 guy i'll be delighted

Ruiz & Richard
View attachment 47848View attachment 47847
Two for the future

With Martinez already on board a replacement was not vital for Werner i would have liked a quality older striker that would be a safe 15-20 goal guy but still we've had a great summer, i think!

As for our season?
View attachment 47846

We have no players in the league dream team, Only 2 Dortmund players feature in a squad of Bayern. The bookies think we can get back into Europe with a 6th place finish. 3rd to 8th spend bit on youth so i think it will come down to who manages to gel quickest will get into the top 4. Leverkusen are in no mans land better than 4th down but a bot off Dortmund and Bayern.

Relegation Battle

View attachment 47829

Hmmm 4 games into the season it already seems that sticking with manager Peter Stoger was probably a mistake.

The only game we've won was in the cup, new signing Koulibaly is averaging 6.5, goalkeeper Burki is averaging 5.75, we're going to fail financial fairplay (which isn't fair, i only spent £230m) and we sit 14th in the league. I bet every other chairman is feeling really sorry for me...

View attachment 47827

On the positive side...

We achieved our target of toppling the Bayern monopoly in the media's dream XI... it's a shame Reus is injured for 6 more months.

View attachment 47828

Surely once players come back from injury and we have a squad that has gelled then we're going to be one heck of a team... aren't we?​

View attachment 47818

Having only announced Alario in our last update, please allow me to introduce you to our our final 2 signings of the summer transfer window.

Almiron
View attachment 47824

Talented CM/AMC, i envisaged Miguel becoming the creative hook for this side. However i completely overlooked the fact he had a broken leg somehow!! (yeah i don't have an acceptable answer to justify that) Miguel will hopefully be fit in OCT/NOV.

Car
Young and talented, who hopefully under Bielsa's guidance will become a beast of a CB. Luckily no broken legs to report on here.

View attachment 47823

PS - Alario (our other big signing)...cant play until September....Lesson learnt - Never try and rush to scout players whilst you're meant to be working

You wouldn't be surprised if supporters had started to question some of the clubs decision making, and this would have certainly be made worse by a 1st round defeat in the cup to lowly local rivals...Energie Cottbus. So the cup dream is over before it really began.

View attachment 47822

Bielsa is the type of character who will either make or break players with regime and often left field ideas. It was going to be interesting how he handles such a disappointing result, especially as the next two games were against 2 of the league big hitters in Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Travelling to Dortmund was a big test. Dortmund have spent enormous amounts of money adding to what was already one of the best squads in the division. Dortmund largely controlled the possession, but Bielsa seemed to have his team fairly well organised. That was until just before HT when Yarmolenko put Dortmund ahead. Just one minute after the break Dortmund went into a 2-0 lead, this time Mario Gotze doubling their advantage. However Bielsa is a wily old fox, and having made some slight adjustments pulled one back through Darida on the hour mark. 30 mins to play....game on. 79 mins on the clock and Hertha are awarded a penalty....and unwanted man Kalou steps up to seal a fantastic comeback, and a point away at Dortmund.

View attachment 47821

Next up was a home game against Leverkusen, another side who've added an array on talent to their ranks. Despite going 1-0 down after 5 mins, Hertha battled for the equaliser and then actually took a 2-1 lead . However Leverkusen scored an equaliser of their own. 2-2. With the end of the game approaching....that man Kalou nabbed a vital winning goal! He's certainly proving to Bielsa he wants to stay.

View attachment 47820
We have to pleased with 4 points from our opening 2 games against the calibre of opposition we've faced.

In regards to the Europa League

AEK should finish bottom, with ourselves CSKA and Bordeuax battling it out for the 2 top spots.

View attachment 47819

View attachment 1167407

Having only announced Alario in our last update, please allow me to introduce you to our our final 2 signings of the summer transfer window.

Almiron
View attachment 1167401

Talented CM/AMC, i envisaged Miguel becoming the creative hook for this side. However i completely overlooked the fact he had a broken leg somehow!! (yeah i don't have an acceptable answer to justify that) Miguel will hopefully be fit in OCT/NOV.

Car
Young and talented, who hopefully under Bielsa's guidance will become a beast of a CB. Luckily no broken legs to report on here.

View attachment 1167402

PS - Alario (our other big signing)...cant play until September....Lesson learnt - Never try and rush to scout players whilst you're meant to be working

You wouldn't be surprised if supporters had started to question some of the clubs decision making, and this would have certainly be made worse by a 1st round defeat in the cup to lowly local rivals...Energie Cottbus. So the cup dream is over before it really began.

View attachment 1167403

Bielsa is the type of character who will either make or break players with regime and often left field ideas. It was going to be interesting how he handles such a disappointing result, especially as the next two games were against 2 of the league big hitters in Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Travelling to Dortmund was a big test. Dortmund have spent enormous amounts of money adding to what was already one of the best squads in the division. Dortmund largely controlled the possession, but Bielsa seemed to have his team fairly well organised. That was until just before HT when Yarmolenko put Dortmund ahead. Just one minute after the break Dortmund went into a 2-0 lead, this time Mario Gotze doubling their advantage. However Bielsa is a wily old fox, and having made some slight adjustments pulled one back through Darida on the hour mark. 30 mins to play....game on. 79 mins on the clock and Hertha are awarded a penalty....and unwanted man Kalou steps up to seal a fantastic comeback, and a point away at Dortmund.

View attachment 1167404

Next up was a home game against Leverkusen, another side who've added an array on talent to their ranks. Despite going 1-0 down after 5 mins, Hertha battled for the equaliser and then actually took a 2-1 lead . However Leverkusen scored an equaliser of their own. 2-2. With the end of the game approaching....that man Kalou nabbed a vital winning goal! He's certainly proving to Bielsa he wants to stay.

View attachment 1167405
We have to pleased with 4 points from our opening 2 games against the calibre of opposition we've faced.

In regards to the Europa League

AEK should finish bottom, with ourselves CSKA and Bordeuax battling it out for the 2 top spots.

View attachment 1167406

nice skin and facepack mate ;)

Leipzig complete mega deal for star forward Thomas Werner

When Leipzig got to the Champions League in there first season they knew they needed to build a bigger and badder squad and with a pile off transfers already made it was still not enough.

With Keita already going to Liverpool next summer we had 1 **** left. Anyone that knows me will know im a huge fan of the NFL and i took there squad structuring approach when offers for Werner arrived.

£100m i requested! I dont want him to go, he's Germanys future main striker. How much will he be worth when he wins the 2022 world cup winning the golden boot! Stuttgart returning to the league were desperate to make a splash but could only offer £50m and Mario Gomez, i scoff a bit less at the Gomes part when you see how he started the season!

So Even £50m and there best 3 players wouldnt come close! Lucky for me i was playing NFL Madden's general manager role earlier in the day, your main job in the game is to build a squad with draft picks and in real life one of the greatest teams ever were formed when the Dallas Cowboys traded there best player for a teams whole draft. So i thought why not. I'll give you a list of players to buy. You have your £50m to spend then i'll trade you them all for Werner. It was a rough ride waiting for the window to close but lucky for us only 2 player i requested were taken and both early on. So in exchange for Werner lets see what we got!

Toby Alderweireld & Benji Pavard
View attachment 1167373View attachment 1167374
Without Toby this deal would not happen. He is our best player and on a cheep deal thanks to a clause.
Another defender that we didnt really need so i've sent him back to Suttgart on loan so he should get more 1st team chances

Wendel & Nicolo Barella
View attachment 1167375View attachment 1167376
Two young midfielders with unlimited potential. If one of them turns into a first x1 guy i'll be delighted

Ruiz & Richard
View attachment 1167377View attachment 1167378
Two for the future

With Martinez already on board a replacement was not vital for Werner i would have liked a quality older striker that would be a safe 15-20 goal guy but still we've had a great summer, i think!

As for our season?
View attachment 1167379

We have no players in the league dream team, Only 2 Dortmund players feature in a squad of Bayern. The bookies think we can get back into Europe with a 6th place finish. 3rd to 8th spend bit on youth so i think it will come down to who manages to gel quickest will get into the top 4. Leverkusen are in no mans land better than 4th down but a bot off Dortmund and Bayern.

wow what a deal you did for Werner

September - January

Super Cup
View attachment 47590
Harry Kane scored 5 minutes into his debut but Bayern wont on to win comfortably before Dortmunds other mega signing got sent off.

September
View attachment 47589
Bayern are already looking like making us do a 2nd season going 6 points clear after 7 games. Far to early to get excited for anyone from 2nd to 15th split by 5 points. Most concerning is BMG's start to the season. Of course it was Hannover a unowned team that nicked a point from Bayern

Champions League
Dortmund follow the trend of our Serie A save with a easy win over Olympiakos before being soundly beaten by Man Utd, They should have easily qualified by then. Mixed news from Leipzig. A great win in Benfica was balanced with a draw a home to Ajax not the way to go into the Barcelona double header. Bayern drew both there games.

Europa League
Koln won against Brugge then lost to Fenerbahce, Better news from Hoffenheim loosing there game to top seeds Lyon but winning in Cyprus against APOEL. Hertha make a shambolic start with only 1 point from two games and bottom spot of a hard group to be fair with CSKA, AEK and Bordeaux. Frieburg got 4 points from there two easy games with a PSV double header up next

October
View attachment 47588
Bayern move 8pts clear at the top but its still very tight from 2nd to bottom split by 8 points

Champions League
Dortmund are all but through to the last 16. There 6 points clear of Olympiakos with 2 games to goand a +10GD They will lock down 2nd place if they avoid loosing 2-0 in Greece, Leipzig win in the Nou Camp with back up striker Augustin getting the only goal. We lost at home but 3 points from two Barcelona games is beyond a dream, Bayern are tied at the top on 8 pts with Napoil

Europa League
Koln lost again but are still in 2nd but just 2pts ahead of Vitesse. Finally Hertha are still bottom of the group of death but if results got there way in match 5 they could go top! Hoffenheim are 5pts clear in 2nd spot Freiburg are 3 pts off qualification

November
View attachment 47587
Bayern are still well clear and there's only Levekusen in chase with Schalke leading the chasing pack. Bremen are the chairman team that plummets to the bottom this month but dont be despondent . It was Hoffenheim last month and look at them now

Champions League
Dortmund are in the last 16 making up for there awful league form. If they beat Man Utd 2-0 or more in the Westfalenstadion they top the group
Leipzig are held by Benfica who get there first point and we need to go to Ajax and avoid defeat to reach the last 16.
same for Bayern when they go to Monaco are held by Napoli

Europa League
Koln win against Fenerbahce to all but secure a last 32 spot, Hoffenheim only need a draw at home to APOEL in a 2nd place decider. And Hertha almost fulfilled my prophecy and win to go 2nd but still anyone can go through in an amazing group.
For shame on Freiburg as they loose to Zorya and are out of Europe.

December
View attachment 47586
Leverkusen breath some life into the title race, or ate at least keeping it alive with th egap down to 6. After that we have chairmen teams from 3rd to 13th in a 11 point pack while at the bottom with the worst goal difference and coming off 6 defeats in a row are Bremen. How can dporter8999 turn this around?

Champions League
All 3 teams get the results required to get 2nd place

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 47585
Man City, Barcelona & Real Madrid. Good luck guys!

Europa League
Koln & Hoffenheim are in the last 32 but the big story is Hertha coming from last to group winner in the final 2 games!

Last 32
View attachment 47584
Hoffenheim get a glamour tie, Koln get a tough tie and Hertha get rewarded for there group of death comeback.

Janury 1st
Transfer Window is open

Game Save
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1y1akln81tasq5f/chairman Jan 1st.fm

Manager Moves
BMG
View attachment 47583

Can Despugh let me know if he wants to keep one of these managers or hire a new one. Thats the only manager who got sacked.

Club Balance
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund -(£10.8)
Linecoigne - Leverksen -£42m
RVP20- Stuttgart -(£14.3m)
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg -(£29.7M)
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen (£26.9m)
Klippybo - Hoffenheim -(£12.1m)
Stonecold - RBL -(£27.6m)
despughreferee - BMG -(£6.8)
bcfc1 - Mainz £1.4m
danjame101 - Hertha -(£9,2m)
Thenotsospecialone - Koln -(£12.4m)
dporter8999 - Bremen (-4.8m)
SheepFM - Frankfurt -(£14.8m)

Good if your Mainz and there £1.4m in the bank, For everyone else its Loans, Free and pre arranged deals

Dont quite understand all the debt with champions league money coming in for RBL and Dortmund. i think we need to see how much money we lost per club in December and calculate that over a few months to see how much money you would want to leave in your balance for next January. As for my club however i am giving up on January for buying players.

PRE CONTRACTS "EXP" reminder

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in the final 6 months of a contract.
I will allow you to make offers on 5 players per team, when you send me the offers put them in priority you want them so most important signing 1st. As with free transfers highest offer will get the player on June 30th. Ro remember to send me this with your transfer listed players by tomorrow night at 8pm when the window will closes

Last edited:
Thank God... a bad start but Carlo turned it around! still so far off Bayern tho lol, this could be a while!

Thank god Bielsa and Hertha made it through the Europa League groups into the knockouts with that last gasp push in the final 2 games. Judging by our finances, any boost in revenue is very welcome! Good campaign so far for German Football in Europe though!

I would usually list all Hertha player available for transfer now, but seeing as we are all skint, don't see much point. Still, I'm open to sending unwanted players out on loan with either mandatory or optional future fee's attached. Another option is a straight player exchange, or a loan exchange.

Any offers are welcome, just PM me.

Will post my update and transfer list to you tonight stonecold

Last edited:

Leipzig Mid Term review
View attachment 47581

League
View attachment 47582
View attachment 47582
View attachment 47582
I did not expect to repeat last seasons top 4 push but i was not ready to see us out of the European spots. Worse than that its looking like i gave up Timo Werner for Toby Alderweireld as the other players do not look like they can cut it in Germany. Several players from the squad will be transfer listed as we look to ge the squad ready for next season. We're not giving up on this season however being this far away from the top 4 left me with no choice but to think more about the future with Bayern still miles clear of any other team.

Champions League
View attachment 47580
Victory at the Nou Camp was our highlight that made the difference between us and Ajax after we both got results on each other in the away games.

European Golden boy
View attachment 47579
Our individual highlight of the season so far is Lautaro Martinez who picked up the European golden boy award. Sums up my season that i was going to put him out on loan till i seen this!

C2C Loans
Since were all skint this is about all i have to offer
GK Y Mvogo

Last edited:
I think you can pretty much get the players folk want to transfer list and move on lol

I have players to sell but not entertaining any deals for my prospects that folk would want so its all done for me lol

A great first half of the season for my team Mainz and to be in the black (slightly) looks alright. I will post my proper mid season update later today and I will include a list of players available for free or on loan if anyone is looking for an extra signing to try and help.

If you're in debt can you sack your manager and replace him with a manager that is already at a foreign club? Or can you only replace him with an unemployed manager?

Asking for a mate...