Has the transfer window closed. People are announcing transfers but I've not seen anything about the window closing.

Has the transfer window closed. People are announcing transfers but I've not seen anything about the window closing.
They can announce transfers because they were the highest in terms of transfer priority, so basically the Dortmund chairman could announce his two signings because no chairman who owns a team higher in the priority list bid for those players. I have a lot of bids for different players but since Leverkusen did so badly IRL last season, I'm way down in the priority list and have to wait until the end of the window to announce my signings. So to answer your question simply: no the window isn't closed yet, it'll close at 12pm tomorrow!

They can announce transfers because they were the highest in terms of transfer priority, so basically the Dortmund chairman could announce his two signings because no chairman who owns a team higher in the priority list bid for those players. I have a lot of bids for different players but since Leverkusen did so badly IRL last season, I'm way down in the priority list and have to wait until the end of the window to announce my signings. So to answer your question simply: no the window isn't closed yet, it'll close at 12pm tomorrow!

Thanks I had completely forgot about that. They don't have to worry about other people bidding because they get first pick. Its actually very useful then as I have seen 4 of my targets go already so I can replace them with someone else before I send off my transfers to Stonecold.

Thanks I had completely forgot about that. They don't have to worry about other people bidding because they get first pick. Its actually very useful then as I have seen 4 of my targets go already so I can replace them with someone else before I send off my transfers to Stonecold.

Best send them to me asap. Then i can tell you if there is currently a bid in for them. Liamcfc88 did so earlier today and needed 3 attempts before he could sign someone due to higher teams bidding. Gives us more time to make the moves

Best send them to me asap. Then i can tell you if there is currently a bid in for them. Liamcfc88 did so earlier today and needed 3 attempts before he could sign someone due to higher teams bidding. Gives us more time to make the moves

how on earth did wolfsburg finish 16th anyway. Irritated isn't the word. Let's hope tuchel can at least improve on that

how on earth did wolfsburg finish 16th anyway. Irritated isn't the word. Let's hope tuchel can at least improve on that

Dont get your hopes us as that is where they finished again. In the real 2017/18 season. Have been a mess with sacking managers in recent times

0991.jpg

NAGELSMANN OPENS A CRECHE AT HOFFENHEIM

Hoffenheim have today revealed who they are signing this summer and in doing so have signed 11 players who are 20y/o or younger!!!!!!!

It seems that Nagelsmann is willing to build a dynasty at Hoffenheim and maybe sacrifice the short term success for success in the next couple of seasons.

So here are the new players...…

--

Firstly the biggest signing which took up more than half of his budget was Arthur from Gremio for just over £25m. Arthur is a world class midfield player and hopefully will tear the Bundesliga apart.
View attachment 48021

Next up on loan but with a future fee of £20m comes in Fiete Arp from RB Leipzig. Arp is one of Germany's top prospects and although we are aware that Leipzig used him as a **** to more than double their money but we are looking at the long term and know we have a world class striker in the making here.
View attachment 48020

Also incoming is Jesus Vallejo from Real Madrid for £9m. Vallejo is a potential world class defender and hopefully will get plenty of appearances this season to develop his abilities.
View attachment 48019

Two other players will probably get games in the first team this season. Florinel Coman has come in from Steaua for £1.8m and Marco Richter has joined from Augsburg for £2m. Both are strikers and both have good enough abilities to make an impact this season as well as scope to progress even further.
View attachment 48018View attachment 48017

Now for 4 youngsters who will join the clubs youth system, Timothy Tillman (Bayern Munich - £450k), Joao Felix (Benfica - £700k), Dario Maresic (Sturm Graz - £2.2m) and Willem Geubbels (Lyon - £650k).
View attachment 48016View attachment 48015View attachment 48014View attachment 48013

Of course they had already announced the signing of 17y/o Alexander Isak from Dortmund on loan...…..
View attachment 48012

Finally we signed the manager of the Hoffenheim creche - Ragnar Klavan on loan from Liverpool.
View attachment 48011

--

Hoffenheim manager Nagelsmann said - "The club philosophy is to develop young players and build for the future. We may not pull up any trees next season but hopefully in 2 or 3 seasons we can be challengers. If we can get European football this season I would be delighted".

Werder Bremen Announce Early Completion of Summer Transfers
Consortium leader Daniel Porter has announced that Bremen will be expecting a quiet transfer window in comparison to those at other clubs, signing 2 attacking players to strengthen the side.
The 2 players acquired have been announced as Yoshinori Muto & Joel Pohjanpolo. Rumours are that the owners are hoping to increase the clubs reputation in Asia with the signing of Japanese star Muto, with Japan the main target. Pohjanpolo comes in as a player with a bright future ahead of him and experience of playing in the Bundesliga.
The club is now closed for transfers.

Final Transfer List

Defense
M Kaminski £1m, D Aogo £2m, M Zimmermann £1m

Midfield
O Mangala £2m, E Thomy £1m, E Ofori £1m

Attack
A Donis £3m, D Ginczek £4m, M Gomez £9m

Transfer List
MC D Demme £2.5m
AT Y Poulsen £4m
DR B Schmitz £1m
MC D Kaiser £1m

Free
GK F Coltori
GK P Kohn

For Loan or mega fee
GK Y Mvogo

Vladlen Yurchenko (asking price £500,000): a good backup player who won't take up too much in terms of wages and can come in and and do a good job for the weaker teams in the league

Julian Baumgartlinger (asking price £5 million):
an experienced centre midfielder who can fit in any team in the league and do a decent job

Some bargains in this list above for some of the smaller teams. Keep in mind that other players could also leave if a sufficient offer is made. Good luck everyone!

Koln Update

41ky1PkLQVL._SX355_.jpg

Koln Chairman Looks For Bargains!

New Koln owner TNSSO has had a torrid time of it throughout his first transfer window having been pipped to the post on a number of transfer targets. After losing out on young prospects like Fiete Arp, Willem Geubbels, Christian Fruchtl and Oliver Batistia Meier, it's fair to say TNSSO was feeling pretty disheartened!

There was more heartbreak for the Koln chairman when he was also informed he couldn't sign players that were already on loan with another club. This meant that offers for Andre Horta (Benfica) and Moise Kean (Juventus) were also made null and void.

TNSSO had a moment of despair as he sulked for around 24 hours, feeling utterly ****** off. However, he came around and snapped out of it and got himself back into the market! "I might not have the cash to be making these multi million pound deals like some of the other clubs in the league, but I felt confident I could get out there and make my mark in the bargain basement."

And that's exactly what he did as he spent most of his £29 million budget on a number of new acquisitions. TNSSO commented "We had to look at players we could get for a reasonable fee, but also who wouldnt cost us the earth in wages either. I'm keen to keep the wage budget in tact at this club and not run us into the ground by spending way beyond our means."

Please welcome.....

FGN Signing - Luca Zuffi - MC/DM/AMC
Signed from Basel
Fee: £7.2 million

View attachment 47974

FGN Signing - Wout Weghorst - ST
Signed from AZ
Fee: £6.2 million

View attachment 47973

FGN Signing - Gonzalo Carneiro - ST
Signed from Defensor Sporting
Fee: £2.2 million

View attachment 47972

U18 Signing - Thiago Almada - AMC
Signed from Velez
Fee: £1.9 million

View attachment 47971

U18 Signing - Dennis Man - AMR/AMC/ST
Signed from Steau Bucharest
Fee: £1.8 million

View attachment 47970

U18 Signing - Emanuel Vignato - AMRC
Signed from Chievo
Fee: £500,000

FGN Loan - Mattia De Sciglio
Signed from Juventus
Fee: Season long loan

View attachment 47968

We also signed Dominik Kohr from Leverkusen for £6 million, who was announced earlier in the window.

View attachment 47967

Last edited:

Transfer Window Closed

View attachment 47961

I'll update as soon as we can but its a busy afternoon. Doubt there will be a update till Monday but we'll try​

Last edited:

New owner in at Eintracht Frankfurt, 21 year Scottish Man Sheep FM bought Frankfurt using the money his billionaire father gave him as an allowance. He knows very little about German football and will only sign players that have played well for him on Football Manager

He's not placed anyone onto the transfer list yet.

Frankfurt have made 3 signings so far.

The first is Kristoffer Ajer
He was brought in for £1.7 million. A player with huge potential. A captain for START at the age of 17 brought about a move to Celtic, where he caught the eye of this Scottish owner who simmed his FM save into the future and found that he is a world beater and he might even attract a big money bid from a team.

The second is Abdoulaye Diallo

He was brought in for £1 million from French club Rennes. At 26 he will compete with the current goalkeepers to hopefully boost the permformance, since there will be 3 keepers of great ability competing for the number one jersey.

Last edited:

Confirmed Free transfers

Stuttgart
Free Zeca £26k

Koln
Free Transfer Offer - Roman Eremenko £4k per week

Schalke
FREE - Benoit Tremoulinas - 20k
FREE - Jan Kirchhoff - 20k

BMG
Free - Samir Nasri - BMG - £30,000
Free - P Wollscheid - BMG - 15,000

Teams that will get another shot at a free signing if they want are

Koln - 1 free

Hertha - 1 free

Wolfburg - 2 Free's

Leverkusen 2 Free

Last edited:
View attachment 47948

Huge spending spree in Leverkusen!

View attachment 47947

It's been a very busy summer in Leverkusen, with the arrival of a new chairman as well as new manager in Carlo Ancelotti. Reports are coming out today with the announcement of as many as 8 NEW SIGNINGS! After a horrible season last season in the Bundesliga, it's clear that the new ownership at the club and the new manager are very ambitious and are looking to make some serious moves in the Bundesliga this season, which will undoubtedly also be helped by the fact that there is no European football for Die Werkself this season! Without further ado, here are the new signings:

Corentin Tolisso from Bayern Munich (DOM 1) - £45 million
View attachment 47946View attachment 47945View attachment 47944View attachment 47943
The most expensive transfer for Leverkusen came from Bayern Munich in Corentin Tolisso. Ancelotti was said to want a world class midfielder to join the squad and after a failed bid for Arthur, Tolisso was the next big thing. He joins from Bundesliga rivals Bayern in what the player said was a "dream move" (obviously) since he did not get along well with his former Bayern manager and wanted out as soon as possible.

With Volland as the club's main striker, the manager had reportedly said he wanted another striker who could act as a backup and have quality not only right now, but for the future as well. Kasper Dolberg fits both those boxes as one of the most promising strikers in the world, and one who can perform right away under Ancelotti. For just under £20 million, the Dane is an absolute steal and the Leverkusen fans are already extremely excited to see him play for the club.

Another great addition to the Leverkusen squad with a player who has talent already and can grow immensely to become one of the best players in the league. Lo Celso has done a decent job for PSG but didn't get along with Emery and preferred to work under Ancelotti at Leverkusen. He can play as both a centre midfielder and a centre attacking midfielder, meaning Ancelotti can either start him or play him alongside Tolisso or as a backup to Kai Havertz, the wonderkid at Leverkusen.

Halfway through the new signings and it's another big calibre player who arrives. The son of Dutch legend Patrick Kluivert, who wasn't able to play in Germany during his time, is not only a natural in 3 positions and can play in at least another position well, but he's also really good with both feet and comes in with a load of potential. Most of the signings made so far by the Leverkusen board and Ancelotti suggest a focus on promising players, as well as players who are already good now and can make an impact straight away and Kluivert ticks those two boxes very well.

Another huge arrival for Leverkusen who ****** another promising player from Bayern. Renato Sanches can play as an attacking midfielder, a defensive midfielder and central midfielder. It's another midfield addition which brings in quality and potential, and will allow both Sven and Lars Bender to focus on their centre-back positions rather than be wasted in midfield.

Another young arrival at the German club with Lenglet, who's just 22 years old. The Frenchman is hugely talented and can grow to become the next Raphaël Varane if he plays consistently. He can play as both a centre-back and left-back so he'll not only provide depth in both positions but a huge amount of quality once he is deemed to be good enough for the starting 11 by Ancelotti.

An arrival more for the future this time, as 16-year old Rodrygo joins from Santos. He can play as both a striker and left-winger, and it is thought that the Brazilian was signed to anticipate a departure from Leon Bailey, who most likely will leave Leverkusen at some point in the next few years to a bigger European side, as young world class players often do in FM.

Alessandro Plizzari from AC Milan (U18 3) - £800,000
View attachment 47918View attachment 47917View attachment 47916View attachment 47915

Finally not an attacking signing for Leverkusen, who decided to use their last U18 spot for a goalkeeper in Alessandro Plizzari. With Ancelotti being an AC Milan legend, it was about time before he decided to poach one of their youngsters and the young goalkeeper is the one he chose. With Leno the number 1 keeper at the club for now, it won't be long before the backup keepers, who are already quite old, are past their time and Plizzari can come in to be a backup.

Here is what manager Carlo Ancelotti had to say about the signings made during the window:

View attachment 47914
"I'm very happy with the signings we've made this summer. We spent a total of £95.5 million and made a total of £16.5 million from sales as well, so we've done very well considering we started with a balance of £93 million. On top of that, we've not only brought in some quality in areas I believe needed more quality in but we've also brought in some very promising players and some players who can be great backups to the starters in the team right now. It's been a great window and the chairman and I are very excited to get the season underway and hopefully beat Bayern to the club's first ever Bundesliga title."

Last edited:

Summer transfer Window 2017

Manager changes
Leverkusen - Carlo Ancelotti £2.2m, £44k
RBL - Luis Enrique £3.5m, £68k
Koln - L Blanc £165k, £27,500
Wolfsburg - Thomas Tuchel £2.7m, £51k
Hertha - M Bielsa, £2.4m, £31k
Stuttgart Markus Weinzierl £2.3m, £34k

Club Transfers

Dortmund
DOM - C Fruchtel – Bayern – £700 wage- £825,000
FGN – H Kane – Tottenham –£200,000, £146m
FGN – K Koulibaly – Napoli, £126,000– £84m
U18 – M De Light – Ajax £13,250 - £10m
U18 - O Meier – Dortmund - £110 - £850,000

RB Leipzig
C2c Wendel Stuttgart - PEX
C2c N Barella Stuttgart - PEX
C2c Richard Stuttgart - PEX
C2c A Ruiz Stuttgart - PEX
C2C T Alderweiredld Stuttgart PEX
FGn1 MC C Soler Valencia £16.5m, £45k
fgn2 MRL A Zivkovic Benfica £16,5m £71k
FGN3 AT L Martinez £13.5m, £6k
FGN Loan L Shaw
DOM AT F Arp £6m, £8,2k
DOM DC C Soyuncu £7.5m, £15k
u181 AM B Woodburn £5.2m, £18k
u182 GK A Lafont £6m, £12.5k
u183 DL M Sarr Nice £3m, £12k

1899 Hoffenheim
C2CLoan - Alexander Isak
DOM - T Tillman - Bayern Munich -£450,000 - £600p/w
DOM - M Richter - Augsburg - £2m - £3.9k p/w
DOMLOan AT F Arp Leipzig £20m next summer
U18 - D Maresic - Sturm Graz - £2.2m - £1.5K p/w
U18 - W Geubbels - Lyon - £650,000 - £120 p/w
u18 - J Felix - £700k, £3.5k Benfica
FGN - Arthur - Gremio - £25m - £18k p/w
FGN - F Coman - Steaua - £1.8m - £6.5k p/w
FGN - J Vallejo - R Madrid - £9m, £52k
FGN Loan R Klavan Liverpool?

KOLN
C2C - D Kohr - Leverkusen - £6M, £25.5k
FGN - G Carneiro - D Sporting, £2.2 million, £2.2k
FGN - L Zuffi - Basel - £7.2m - £27.5k
FGN - W Weghorst - AZ -£6.2m - £6.6k
FGN Loan - M De Sciglio - Juventus - Loan
U18 - D Man - FCSB - £1.8m, £7.5k
350U18 - E Vignato - Chievo - Koln - £500k - £350
U18 - T Almada - Velez £1.9 million - £1050
DOM - R Dadachov - Frankfurt, £325k - £2.7k

Hertha
Dom - L Alario - Leverkusen - £8m - 51k wages
FGN - M Almiron - Atlanta United £9.6m, 33.5k wages
FGN - D Caleta-Car - FC Salzburg £6m £40k wages

Bremen
C2C Yoshinori Muto Mainz £10m, £22k
C2C Joel Pohjanpalo Leverkusen, £2.5m

BMG
FGN - Joaquin Correa - Sevilla- Loan
FGN - Klaas Jan Huntelaar - Ajax - £3m
^^ FGN3 Spot to fill due to clash

Schalke 04
DOM - Matthias Bader - Karlsruhe 410K
FGN - Ruben Neves - Wolves 45k - 30.5M
FGN - P Rajkovic - Maccabi Tel-Aviv- 20.5k - 2.4M

Frankfurt
FGN - K AjerFrankfurt - 10k - £1.7m
Fgn - A Diallo - Rennes - 5k - £1m
^^ FGN Spot to fill due to clash

LEVERKUSEN
DOM1 Renato Sanchez Bayern £4.8 million £25,500 a week
DOM2 C Tolisso Bayern £45M £120,000 a week
FGN 1 K Dolberg Ajax £17.5M £9,000 a week
FGN2 C Lenglet Sevilla £4 million £10,250 a week
FGN 3 G Lo Celso PSG £14.5 m £39,000 a week
U181 A Plizzari Milan £800,000 £3,000 a week
U182 Rodrygo Santos £850,000 £240 a week
U183 J Kluivert Ajax £8 million £8,500 a week

Mainz
FGN Aaron Espanyol £5.2m £16.125k
FGN M Jensen FC Nordsjaelland £3.8m £1.8k
FGN Maximiliano Romero PSV £3.8m £12.75k
U18 Kik Pierie Heerenveen £1.1m £0.15k
U18 Gonzalo Maroni Boca £3.6m £3.45k
DOM Rani Khedira Augsburg £5.7m £13.5k
DOM Tim Kleindienst Freiburg £5.4m £7.875k

Wolfsburg
Upgrades £13m
Volkswagen Arena - 5,000 increase
Training Facilities - £3m upgrade
Youth Recruitment - £2.5m upgrade
Youth System - £2.5m upgrade
Fred Shaktar £24m w 51k p/w
^^ 2 FGN transfers

Stuttgart
C2C T Werner RBL Exchange
C2c I Konate RBL Exchange
C2CLOAn B Pavart RBL
FGN Wendel Sporting L DM £10m, £22k
FGN N Barella Cagliari £11.5m, £14.25k
FGN T Alderweiredld Tottenham £25m £68k (release clasuse)
FGN18 Richard £165k, £950
FGN18 A Ruiz Barcelona £1.3m £3,6k
FRG18 MR C Stengs, AZ £1,4m, 7k
DOM LOAN E Abouchbaka RBL

So we're waiting for the following offers If They want before i can sim the summer. If you dont want to make a FGN offer then let me know so i can take you off the list

Wolfsburg 2 fgn
Frankfurt 1 fgn
BMG 1 fgn

Sorry i couldnt let you two know about being out bidded. This first summer was always going to be rough with most of us more flush than ever before! but Once the offers are in i'll be able to sim as i've got the rest of the day off work! :)

Last edited: