I'll msg you ASAP with replacement signings. All of my first choice signings gone.

Rajkovic
Fedrico Valverde
Arthur
Lenglet

Great window so far

What a window for German football. Hopefully Bielsa can shift a few and bring in some of his own men too, otherwise we’re gonna struggle to keep up with all this talent elsewhere!

A club called Werner

Our first season back in the top flight and i felt we had to make a impact in the league. What better way than signing the best young German striker. Who knows what level of success he can bring to the once mighty Stuttgart?

We had limited money and could not come close to the £100m asking price but despite giving up the first transfer window im sure it will turn out to be worth it in the long term getting Werner for roughly £55m!

2nd chance FGNs

Frieburg
FGN - TA Arnold - Liverpool - Frankfurt - - £25 MILLION

BMG
FGN - R Ruidiaz - Morelia- 11.5m - Wage 37.5k

Wolfsburg
A Golovin - CSKA - £13.25m (Release Fee) - £13k p/w
Mammana - Zenit - £6.8m - £40k p/w

So thats it, Were all ready to sim the summer. Try and get your summer reviews done before we get going!

A good time to clear out your inbox!

When are you expecting to do the Summer update stonecold? Is it worth me waiting up tonight ;-)

September 1st

Game Save
chairman save 1st september

No teams make any notable moves Looking through the clubs transfer page i looks like for every 10 deals attempted 1 was successful. Not much use for our January budgets!

View attachment 47879

Only two game in but it looks like Stuttgart got the better of our Werner deal as he scored and assisted in there 3-1 win. Bayern and the mighty Mainz are the only undefeated teams at this stage
View attachment 47878

Champions League, Well we both have a chance, nobody cares what Bayern are doing!
View attachment 47877

Koln get the group of death, Anything but failure from the other 3 would be unacceptable!
View attachment 47876

Oh dear... not the start I wanted but hopefully Ancelotti will turn it around and fix things up for the next few months!

Beating Dortmund 3-1....Go on the mighty Koln!!

I'd say give it a few months. Maybe even the 2nd half of the season. Some clubs have made huge changes. At least 3 teams have basically ripped up there team and chucked in kids and it will take time!

I'd say give it a few months. Maybe even the 2nd half of the season. Some clubs have made huge changes. At least 3 teams have basically ripped up there team and chucked in kids and it will take time!
Definitely.. not expecting anyone to finish above Bayern in the first season or two for sure, depends on the winter window and next season's summer window as well! If I go by the rough schedule you posted in the previous thread btw, the update for before the winter window will be up Tuesday right?

Koln Start

41ky1PkLQVL._SX355_.jpg

Solid Start For Koln

Koln have made a promising start to the new German campaign....yes, yes we know there's only been 2 games, but a win over big spending Borussia Dortmund is always worth celebrating!! Koln fought hard for an opening day draw against Hoffenheim, a match that ended 1-1. Then the big one, first home game of the season and the fans must have been fearing the worst after Dortmund spent £200+ million in the Summer, but have no fear, we ran out comfortable 3-1 winners. New signing Dominik Kohr who joined from Leverkusen this year getting on the scoresheet as well.

Outside of the league, Koln have also progressed in the German Cup after beating Bielefeld 2-1 in the 1st round. Koln will take on Frankfurt away in the next round.

View attachment 47875

It's early days but the new Koln owner is said to be extremely happy with Laurent Blanc's start as manager!

As far as the Europa League draw goes, Koln have been handed what many believe to be a very difficult group draw...

View attachment 47874

View attachment 47871View attachment 47871
Werder Bremen - Slow & Steady...

Bremen have started reasonably under 34 year old manager Florian Kohfeldt, with 3 points collected from the first 2 games, and a win in the cup to push through to the next round.

Particularly of interest to fans of the club will be that Yoshinori Muto has started the season with 2 goals and an assist from his 3 games played. With Kohfeldt deciding to sell Aron Johannsson, both new signings Muto & Joel Pohjanpalo will be expected to score the goals, alongside Max Kruse.

This season is being looked at by the board as a year of consolidation, slowly improving the squad without major upheaval. The view is that by slowly making these changes, the dynamics at the club will be less affected, keeping a strong, stable playing environment. Florian Kohfeldt currently has the backing of the entire board, as they look to hold onto their young manager, helping to develop him and the club in the quest for glory.

*Apologies for lack of images, doing this from work and the computer is crrraapppp

Definitely.. not expecting anyone to finish above Bayern in the first season or two for sure, depends on the winter window and next season's summer window as well! If I go by the rough schedule you posted in the previous thread btw, the update for before the winter window will be up Tuesday right?

Yes. Plan is the same 7 day seasons we had in Italy