Plan is always
Monday > Sim to September 1st unless its already done or Day off
Tuesday > 8pm September Jan 1st
Weds > 8pm January window closes & sim to Feb
Thursday > Day off
Friday > 8pm Sim to summer, open TF window till Sunday 8pm
Sunday TF window closes at 8pm, Sim til August, Sunday or Monday

This will not always be possible due to a number of reason but this is the target. Tonights update is a bit behind due to real work and my kids have been little *****.

But should not be long. Half a hour tops. Everyone has plenty money to spend again. Think the worst off balances at over £20m

RESULT!!! I feel you on the kids mate....my two have been right little f*ckers today!

Season 1 Part 2

February
View attachment 47207
Leverkusen keep in touch with Bayern. Dortmund finally reach a champions league spot with Harry Kane finding a few goals. 12 pts between 4th and 15th and the bottom 3 are cast adrift and unless Schuster can pull of a miracle Bremen may have to target 16th and a playoff

Champions League
View attachment 47206
Bayern were the only one of us to win. Dortmund need to go to Madrid and win by 2, Leipzig need to win by 3 in Manchester

Europa League
View attachment 47205
Jeez only Hertha survived but draw Arsenal in the last 16.

March
View attachment 47204
Two draws look to have ended Leverkusens title challenge and as for the rest **** off! how close can it get1 10 points between 3rd and 15th. Bremen are now looking at 16th or bust.

Champions League
View attachment 47203
Bayern with the away goal knock out Barcelona. Real Madrid were just too much for Dortmund and Man City thrash poor Leipzig

Europa League
View attachment 47202
Well done Hertha for pushing Arsenal all the way. Nothing to be ashamed of loosing to a English team by a odd goal.

April
View attachment 47201
Bayern tie up the title as well as reaching the Champions League Semi finals. Leverkusen will finish 2nd after giving Bayern something to think about all season. The race for 3rd and 4th has come down to 4 of the top sides as Schalke, Leipzig, Hoffenheim and Dortmund have 2 games to settle who goes into the champions league. All teams should be safe in the Europa League with 7th place Stuttgart in the German cup final with a 2nd division team for the final Europa League spot. Well done for everyone else running a ridiculously close season. The bottom 3 spots are still anyone's to guess which way its going to go

Final Table
View attachment 47200
Schalke take 3rd and screw you Klippy as Hoffenheim sneak past us on the final day by a point to take the final Champions League spot while Dortmund join us in the Europa Leauge. Koln or Stuttgart will get the final Europa League spot depending on the German Cup final. Bremen will have a new owner next season as dporter8999 is the first chairman to be relegated.

German Cup Final
Stuttgart 1-0 Regensburg
View attachment 47199
Timo Werner takes Stuttgart from a 2nd division team to the Europa League. Could he have got the goals that would have taken Leipzig to the Champions League? We'll bever know.

Champions League Final
Bayern 2-0 Juventus
View attachment 47198
There you are we've been up against the best two teams in Europe!

All the Chairman sport safe with everyone having posted or been in contact at some stage except Mr Potter at Bremen he has 1st choice of team then any new guys can pick the leftover teams.

Available teams
Hannover
Hamburg
Freiburg
Ingolstadt
Dresden

Budgets to follow in next post

Manager Changes
Two sacking as the season came to a end and one manager walking away.
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund - IN Rafa Benitez
SheepFM - Frankfurt - IN Martin Schmidt
Thenotsospecialone - Koln - Stefan Ruthenbeck Quit

After the picture Koln's Stefan Ruthenbeck quit and was never replaced.

All of you can have a look in the save upload to see what you want to do with your current managers especially you three who get a free change if you like.

Its also time for all of your end of season posts before we open the transfer window Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm!

Transfer Window 2019 is Open

GAMES SAVE
july 1st upload

I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far
View attachment 47194

Chelsea buy my main summer targets & buy top prospect Ben Woodburn for pennies & City nick my best centerbak again at a bargain price. Back to the drawing board!

July 2018 balance
Linecoigne - Leverksen £62.3m
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen £58.4m
Klippybo - Hoffenheim £58.3m
Stonecold - RBL £90.3m
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £302m
Thenotsospecialone - Koln £40.8m
RVP20- Stuttgart £43.1m
SheepFM - Frankfurt £35.8m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £71.7m
Despughreferee - BMG £28.4m
bcfc1 - Mainz £43.9m
danjame101 - Hertha £25.3m

This is in order of your sides priority based on last seasons finishing position

Unowned teams
Hannover - £23.5m - After Frankfurt
Hamburg - £45.7m
Freiburg - £52.2m
Ingolstadt - £32.3m
Dresden - £23.3m

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers NA
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Laurent Blanc was never put in as Koln manager at the start of the season then? lol

Red Bull Leipzig Season 1

League
View attachment 47191
It looks far worse than it was with 3rd to 15 rarley more than 10 points apart. I did think as the season went on and Europe was out of the way that we were going to make it to the Champions League and am left very disapointed the EL Luis couldnt take the squad i gave him to the top 4.

Squad
View attachment 47190
Alderweireld came in and instantly showed his class but was out played by our man of the season Emil Forsberg. Keita was our only other stand out player and he's going to Liverpool for his sins. An encouraging 1st season from Andrija Zivkovic by far my best signing as Laurito Martinez totally flopped in the second half of the season. Lack of appreances can be blames for Soyunciu, Woodburn, Laimer and Upamecano. Soler looks like a terrible buy and there's plenty players i would be happy to see leave in the summer.

Summer transfer List
As always all my players are open to offers

MC C Soler £30m
MC N Barella £20m
DL M Halsetenberg £15m
GK Y Mvogo £15m
AT Y Poulsen £10m
GK P Gulacsi £10
DR Bernardo - £5m
GK M Muller £1m
DR B Schmitz £1m
MC M Bruno £1m
DL A Jung £1m

Free
GK P Kohn
GK F Coltori
DC A Nuken
MC Z Kalkamr
AT O Damari

Loan
GK A Lafont
DC M Sarr
DM V Janelt
AM Richard
AM E Majetscak
AT L Martinez - maybe
AT A Ruiz

th

4th PLACE AGAIN FOR HOFFENHEIM - NAGELSMANN THE MIRACLE WORKER!!!!

Hoffenheim have had an excellent season. Their team, made up largely of kids, has somehow managed to finish 4th in the Bundesliga - finishing above the likes of Dortmund and Leipzig who had far much more to spend and apparently strengthened their squads much more than Hoffenheim did in the short term.

Indeed it seems that most of Hoffenheims signings hardly played!!!! Arthur did, Isak (on loan from Dortmund did), as did the other loanee Klavan but Joao Felix, Maresic, Arp, Coman, Geubbels, Richter and Tillman hardly played any games so to finish 4th is some achievement.

Manager Julian Nagelsmann is in a sticky position. Although his budget is nearly £60m - £20m is already spent to Leipzig for the deal for Arp who barely played this season - he needs to seriously strengthen his squad but also needs to sell at least half a dozen players. He also has to balance the signings against the prospects that are coming through. Hoffenheim have some of the best young prospects in Europe and the sooner they get minutes in the first team the better.

---

TRANSFER LIST

Ermin Bicakcic - £500k
Benjamin Hubner - £5m
Kevin Vogt - £2.5m
Lukas Rupp - £5m
Robert Zulj - £500k
Kevin Akpoguma - £1m
Eugen Polanski - Free
Stefan Posch - £1m
Felipe Pires - £1m

Florinel Coman - Loan
Joao Felix - Loan

--

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH BIG BUCKS

Kramaric (valued at over £40m) and Arthur (valued at over £50m) have release clauses of £52m and £77m respectively...…………….

View attachment 47175
Leverkusen season 1 review: back in the Champions League!

View attachment 47174

What a first season! The Leverkusen chairman has announced that he is absolutely delighted to have finished 2nd in the league for his first season at the club and can't believe the success that has come at the club so quickly. He's said to be very proud of all the new signings made and is hoping to make some more great signings this summer with a slightly smaller budget than last season.

View attachment 47173
The final league table really showcases the incredible work done by Ancelotti since his arrival and hopefully next season's table will look the same, if not even better with Leverkusen on top of the league! The club gave Bayern a big run for their money and it's fair to say that even though next season will be really tough, it should be just as great a season for Leverkusen if everything goes to plan.

View attachment 47172
Next season of course puts Leverkusen back in the Champions League and it will be a lot tougher to manage games next season than it was this season as a result, so hopefully Ancelotti finds the right balance within the team. The starting 11 above is one of the strongest 11s that the club was able to line up this season and some of the key players in the side definitely include Kasper Dolberg, who grew to become one of the best strikers in the league, Tolisso who was the signing of the season by far, Leon Bailey who's on the bench and Lo Celso and Lenglet as well who had great seasons. Here's what the chairman had to say about this first season:

"I'll kind of be repeating what I said in the mid-season review but I'm so happy with the team. The signings made clearly made a huge difference in this side and Ancelotti found the perfect balance for these players. I'm worried about some potential departures within the club to be honest but that's something I'll deal with later. I'm also happy to be back in the Champions League although my main concern right now is the Bundesliga and winning it, and being in the Champions League might make that a little tough so let's hope Carlo finds the right way to balance all these competitions out. I have a couple of players I'll be putting on the transfer list for any other chairman from the Bundesliga to come and grab! I'm open to player exchanges as well if the offer is right."

Leverkusen transfer list:

Aleksandar Dragovic (asking price: £10 million)
View attachment 47171
Julian Baumgartlinger (asking price: £3 million)
View attachment 47170
Karim Bellarabi (asking price: £15 million)
View attachment 47169

View attachment 47168

BREAKING NEWS: 4 new signings at Leverkusen!

View attachment 47167Bellarabi is one of the players who will be replaced by a new signing

Leverkusen have already splashed the cash and spent over £58 million of their £62 million budget for the season on 4 new signings! With the Champions League approaching, there is one clear star signing while the rest are clearly backup signings who will provide some depth and after a heavy focus on attacking players last season, it's reassuring to see Leverkusen spend a little bit on more defensive signings this summer.

The first new signing is the star player and by far the most expensive. For £44 million, Leverkusen are getting a fantastic young Portuguese winger who's still not anywhere near his full potential and can become one of the best in the world at his position. He wasn't cheap of course, but comes in after a great season at Sporting where he unfortunately didn't score any goals due to a big injury he suffered in December of last year which kept him out for 3 months. The German side will have to obviously be wary of that.

View attachment 47164
The next signing is one for £12 million coming from Sevilla and it's Arana. As a left-back, he can become the new starting left-back in the team which would leave Wendell as a backup option with Henrichs also capable of playing at left back. He looks like a great, promising player who will surely be used by Ancelotti next season.

View attachment 47163
For just £2 million, this next signing is a great backup signing. Leno is the number one goalkeeper at Leverkusen but other than Plizzari who will become one of the best keepers in the world, there is no decent backup for him. Pavlenka has Bundesliga experience and is a decent goalkeeper who will be fantastic to have in the side for the next few years.

View attachment 47161
Johannes Eggestein is the next signing who comes in for under £500,000 as an absolute bargain signing. He's one of the most promising German strikers out there and despite his injury which will keep him out for 3-5 months, he'll be a fantastic player who can either go on loan or get some first team experience at Leverkusen as a backup to Volland and Dolberg.

View attachment 47160

End of season Report

View attachment 47158

A 13th​ place finish is a little disappointing after the first half of the season where it looked as though a mid table finish was on the cards. With this disappointment I may consider bringing in a new manager that can push the club up the table. The shining light of the season was the cup run which took us all the way to the semi final where we suffered a 1-0 loss to eventual champions Stuttgart. The run came despite the bad luck of the draw of being the away team in every round we played. I don’t think I have ever seen that before. The target for the next season has to be improve on what we have achieved this season and hope to push into the top half of the table. Another cup run would also make me very happy, however unlikely it is to happen 2 seasons in a row.

With no one in the squad able to get an average rating for the season above 7, there wasn’t really a star performer but Diallo’s 5 assists from CB deserve to be mentioned. With no one really outstanding, it is clear the squad needs improvements all over so it could be a very busy summer again. It will definitely be a busy summer in trying to get rid of players as we had a few out on loan that I thought would go to the loan club but they have come back meaning we currently have a first team squad of 38 players.

Transfer list

As I said before we have a squad of 38 players so there is going to be a long transfer list. There should be players for almost everyone, from old experienced back ups to players in their prime and all the way to young potential stars. Everyone is available for the right price but these are the players in particular that I want to get rid of.

GK Rene Adler - £2mil
GK Robin Zentner - £1mil
CB Niko Bungert - £500k
DM Jean-Philippe Gbamin - £5mil
DM/CM Rani Khedira - £3mil
DM/CM Mathias Jensen - £7.5mil
DM/CM Danny Latza - £5mil
DM/CM Aron Gunnarsson - £6mil
DM/CM Jose Rodriguez - £5mil
AM Alexandru Maxim - £4mil
AM Robin Quaison - £4mil
AM Besar Halimi - £2.5mil
LW – Pablo De Blassis - £3.5mil
LW Karim Onisiwo - £1mil
ST Emil Berggreen - £500k
ST Anthony Ujah – £3mil
ST Kenan Kodro – £2mil
There are even more in the squad to look at and as I said before, everyone is available for the right price or deal. If you are interested in multiple players then we can discuss a cheaper deal for multiple players as well.

View attachment 47165

End of Season Review

Wolfsburg have finished 11th in the Bundesliga and reached the Quarter final of the German Cup. Although this sounds like underachieving and underwhelming the chairman was still upbeat in his press conference earlier today.

Q - "What do you make of this season Mr Dieter?"

"For us this had been a good season. Obviously we dream for Europe and we understand and accept that this is what the fans want. We have to be realistically about this though... We have made a massive profit with around £72m in the bank and that will be reinvested i assure you, we also finished 5 places higher than last season. We were never at risk from relegation and considering we were only points off this time last year i'd say that is improvement"

Q - "Whats your plans for next season?"

"We aim to improve, we always aim for that at a minimum. As i said we have money to spend and we will spend that money. Thomas (Tuchel) has done a great job here so far, he has stabilised us as well as proved himself, we trust him with our club's future which we hope will see us return to Europe at the end of next season"

Q - "What improvements to the squad are needed?"

"You would have to ask Thomas, he knows the players better than i do, he gives me names and i try to sign them. We trust him, just look at Fred... for £24m he became a regualr starter creating and scoring goals. Thomas knows who to bring in to benefit us and i will try to facilitate that. In terms of outs, i will leave a list of players who we'd like to move on at the end of my review"

League Table

View attachment 47159

Transfer List

Max Grun - £1m
Koen Casteels - £5m
Julian Klamt - Free

Sebastion Jung - £2m
Robin Knocke - £2m
Guilavogi - £5m
Bazoer - £4.5m
Josip Brekalo - £8m
Admir Mehmedi - £8m
Renato Steffan - £ 3.5m
Dimata - £2.5m

View attachment 47154

Last edited:
View attachment 47146

Schalke finish the season making Champions League football. A decent finish for the club but the real goal is toppling giants Bayern Munich.

Club representatives have stated while pleased with the clubs performance, there will certainly be changed coming and some vital transfers going through.

The club has also released its transfer list

Schalke Transfer List:

Jonas Strifler - Free
Tim Kallenbacj - Free
Pablo Insua - 10M
Nabil Bentaleb - 25M
Benkamin Stambouli - 20M

Last edited:
Rafa Revolution

View attachment 47144

After a final day loss to Hoffenheim, Dortmund will be playing in the Europa League next season.

View attachment 47143

View attachment 47142

That coupled with getting knocked out by Real Madrid in the 1st​ Knockout Round of the Champions League meant it was goodbye to Peter Stoger and his half backs and hello to Rafa Benitez.

View attachment 47141

Welcome to the Rafa Revolution.

We must finish ahead of Bayern this season or else it’s bye bye to Dortmund for me (I think they’re the rules…) No pressure then Rafa mate.

Needless to say with the money we have a lot of transfers are lined up but we have a few players for sale too.

Jeremy Toljan – Natural RB, RWB, LB, LWB - £8m SOLD
Erik Durm – RB - £3M
Nuri Sahin – CM - £6M
Sebastian Rode – CM - £5M SOLD
Maximillian Phillip – AMC, ST - £15M

The following are available on loan

Jadon Sancho – LM. AML – LOAN SOLD
Dan-Axel Zagadou – CB - LOAN SOLD

And providing I get a centre back in these two will be available:

Omer Toprak – CB - £10m
*Matthijs De Ligt – CB – LOAN

*As long as he’s a guaranteed starter. He’s also currently on loan to Bremen for the season but as they are no longer owned by another chairman after their relegation I assume it’s okay to loan him out to another club…

Danke.

Last edited:
View attachment 47140

After the disappointment that was the season with Bremen, Daniel Porter has abandoned his consortium and decided to go it alone in taking over Hamburg. A spokesperson for Mr Porter had this to say:

"Mr Porter feels that the time was right to split away from his previous group, and take the reigns at a football club on his own. His belief is that the group were too busy trying to obtain players for marketing purposes at the beginning of the season, instead of strengthening all parts of the side. After taking over at Hamburg SV, Mr Porter wants to assure the fans that this will no longer be the case, as he is already attempting to invest in the all parts of the squad, to create a strong and balanced side."

Rumours are that the new owner is looking to replace the current manager Bernd Hollerbach.

At the moment, there has been no comment on players being listed for transfer, as Porter is keen to get his new man in, and confirm his new transfers in before selling.

*Note, getting married at 3pm, so if i'm a little slow replying today, i do apologise

Last edited:
41ky1PkLQVL._SX355_.jpg

End of Season Review

First of all, let me address the issue of our manager. I was talking to completely the wrong guy all last season as I liaised with Laurent Blanc about transfers and squad issues, but he wasn't actually my manager. It seems Stefan Ruthenbeck was actually in charge and to be fair to him he did a pretty decent job, considering he had no input from me. What the **** Laurent Blanc thought he was doing when he entertained all of these conversations last year is beyond me!

Anyway, on that note, Ruthenbeck has decided to leave at the end of last season and the manager's role is now up for grabs at Koln and we'll have an announcement on that soon! Not sure why Ruthenbeck left....maybe it was the sheer lack of acknowledgement from his chairman all season that ****** him off!

So as we look back over the past season, I'd have to say it was a positive one as we finished 7th, just missing out on a place in the Europa League after Stuttgart won the German Cup and nicked it from under our feet! We finished with 2 points less than the year before and with the league being so tight that was enough to see us drop from 5th to 7th! However, we know that a few teams had an 'off year' that season when we finished 5th, so this was still a good achievement this season, especially when you consider the money that was spent by some of the clubs in Germany!

View attachment 47139

My only real concern was the amount of goals we conceded this year and we finished up with one of the worst defensive records in the league and this is something that will need addressing next season!

As far as individual performances went last year, it was the new signings that really stood out! Wout Weghorst got much more of a run in the first team in the 2nd half of the season and bagged himself 12 goals from only 18 games in the end! Jhon Cordoba also gave a decent return of 13 goals up front. The star man though was probably youngster Dennis Man as the 19 year old forced his way into the first 11 and made over 30 appearances. A player that we bought for less than £2 million last Summer and is already worth over £5 million now! I'd expect him to double that again this season!

View attachment 47138

We've got some transfer targets in mind and there will be news of signings over the next 24 hours along with that announcement on the new manager. But for now, these are the players we are putting up for transfer, although I'm happy to discuss offers for any of my players.

Gonzalo Carneiro - ST - Valued at £2.2 million - Available for £2 million
Pawel Olkowski - DR - Valued at £750k - Available for £500k
Simon Zoller - ST/AMRL - Valued at £975k - Available for £500k
Simon Terodde - ST - Valued at £3.3 million - Available for £2 million
Marco Hoger - MC/DM - Valued at £4.7 million - Available for £3.5 million

If people want to be pointed towards our best players to make me an offer on, then you need to be looking at Dennis Man, Timo Horn, Jonas Hector, Roman Eremenko and Leonardo Bittencourt. However, it will take sizeable offers for me to allow any of these players to leave.

View attachment 47137

Transfer confirmation from Schalke 04

Welcome Davison Sanchez

View attachment 47136

The Colombian international has arrived from Tottenham for a fee of 50Million. The 22 year old center-back joined the English club at the start of the 2017 season. The young ball-playing defender caught the eye of Gibraltar, who came together as a country and agreed the ex-Spurs player must be signed whatever the cost.

Has anyone had issues with transferred listed players. Still got all mine from summer last year?

View attachment 1168137

Transfer confirmation from Schalke 04

Welcome Davison Sanchez

View attachment 1168138

The Colombian international has arrived from Tottenham for a fee of 50Million. The 22 year old center-back joined the English club at the start of the 2017 season. The young ball-playing defender caught the eye of Gibraltar, who came together as a country and agreed the ex-Spurs player must be signed whatever the cost.

None of mine went last season. Out of our control I guess.....

All i can do is transfer list the player. Usually they don't go as the manager will remove them from the list. ****** annoying i know as the squads fill up with dross eating the wage bill