Loan
GK A Lafont
DM V Janelt
AM Richard
AM E Majetscak
AT L Martinez - maybe
AT A Ruiz

Last edited:
Hi all please see attachment for players who are available for transfer.

PM if interested in any players

YANN SOMMER - GK - 3M

JANNIK VESTERGAARD - CB - 4.5M

TOBIAS STROBL - CB - 2M

NICO ELVEDI - CB - 3.5M

OSCAR WENDT - LB - 1M

FABIAN JOHNSON - LB/RB - 4M

MICKAEL CUISANCE SOLD

DENIZ ZAKARIA - CM - 15M

SAMIR NASRI - AM/RLC - 8M

LARS STINDL - M R/L - 17.5M

IBRAHIMA TRAORE - M R/L - 2M

PATRICK HERMANN - AM/RLC - 3M

VINCENZO GRIFFO - AM/RL - 6.5M

JONAS HOFMANN - AM/RL - 1M

RAFFAEL AM/ST - 2M

KLAAS JAN HUNTELAAR - ST - FREE

Last edited:
UPDATE

I was talking to Stonecold about activating release clauses for CM owned player. For future reference we have to ignore CM release clauses (ie - Horn, De ligt ect) as the release fee isn't optional to get rid of even though realistically a new contract would have been signed to scrap it.

So if i wanted de ligt i'd need to ignore the 13m release fee and negotiate another fee as the release fee is something the cm has no input on.

Normal release fees continue to act as normal.

I know stonecold hasn't confirmed this but from our conversation this is what i gathered so just to let you know

Last edited:
Transfer List

Max Grun - £1m
Koen Casteels - £5m
Julian Klamt - Free

Sebastion Jung - £2m
Robin Knocke - £2m
Guilavogi - £5m
Bazoer - £4.5m
Josip Brekalo - £8m
Admir Mehmedi - £8m
Renato Steffan - £ 3.5m
Dimata - £2.5m

View attachment 1168120

*Everyone available at the right price

Last edited:
View attachment 1168113

Squad

View attachment 1168117
View attachment 1168118
View attachment 1168119

Transfer window update

With a quick start to the window, I can announce that we have already sold 4 players for a combined total of £14 million and signed a young player with great potential for just £2 million.

Dealing with the outgoings first, Rene Adler, Mathias Jensen, Alexandru Maxim and Anthony Ujah have all left the club to join Hamburg for a combined total of £14mil. They were all transfer listed and were unlikely to get much game time next season so I am pleased to get them out of the club and off the wage bill while making a good amount of money from the deal.

The incoming player is Mickael Cuisance who joins from BMG for just £2mil. At 18yrs old he is definitely a player with a big future but with his stats he should be able to push for starting place right away. Although there is a big queue of players for CM as we currently have 8 players vying for just 2 positions.

View attachment 47089

There has been talks with other chairmen about possible sales but nothing has been agreed yet.

Transfer list

With the aforementioned transfer deals the transfer list changed slightly so this is the most up to date transfer list for Mainz.

GK Robin Zentner - £1mil

CB Niko Bungert - £500k

LB Gaetan Bussmann - £2.5mil

DM Jean-Philippe Gbamin - £3mil

DM/CM Rani Khedira - £3mil

DM/CM Danny Latza - £4mil

DM/CM Aron Gunnarsson - £6mil

DM/CM Jose Rodriguez - £5mil

AM Robin Quaison - £4mil

AM Besar Halimi - £2.5mil

LW – Pablo De Blassis - £3.5mil

LW Karim Onisiwo - £1mil

ST Emil Berggreen - £500k

ST Kenan Kodro – £2mil

There are even more in the squad to look at and as I said before, everyone is available for the right price or deal. If you are interested in multiple players then we can discuss a cheaper deal for multiple players as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 47086

More transfers from Schalke

View attachment 47085
Cesar Montes

The 21 year old Mexican joins Schalke for 3.4M from CF Monterrey. The defender has played 99 games and scored 6 goals.

View attachment 47081

Jose Luis Gomez

After his first season at Atletico Madrid, Gomez is on the move again. The 24 year old Argentine right back is heading to Gelsenkirchen for 12.5M after only making 12 appearances during his short stint in Spain.

Last edited:
th

NA
GELSMANN MAKES HIS MOVES FOR HOFFENHEIM

After successive 4th place finishes, Hoffenheim are ready to take the next step and possibly make a title challenge and be strong enough to at least make it to the group stages of the Champions League. With a starting budget of £58m but with £20m committed to Leipzig for Fete Arp that seemed to be a long shot but Julian Nagelsmann has shown his hand in the transfer window and maybe it isn't such a crazy idea...…...

Hoffenheim manager Julian Nagelsmann today revealed his new signings in a press conference that will go down in history, not just in German football!!!!!

--

First of all he announced - "Arthur has been sold. He is due to join a divisional rival for his release fee which was £77m which is nearly a £50m profit in under 12 months. Arthur is an amazing player and can only get better and I have announced this first before our signings so that the fans can see that we are investing the money to make us stronger. We wish him well - just not against us!!!!"

So with £38m originally (after the Arp money gets taken off) and with an extra £77m on top of that Nagelsmann has £115m to spend and then one by one they came into the room...…………………

--

View attachment 47077View attachment 47076View attachment 47075

3 kids have come in from Bayern Munich - Michael Diener, Fabian Schug and Miroslav Panovic have come in for £1m, £500,000 and £186,000 respectively. All 3 will join the U18 squad and Nagelsmann is delighted with his signings. "These 3 are tremendous prospects and all 3 felt that they have a better chance of getting first team football here rather than in Munich. For under £2m I have got 3 of Germanys best young talents".

--

Then he announced 2 more young signings - one from Italy and one from Austria.....

View attachment 47074View attachment 47073

Firstly Felice D'Amico comes in from Palermo for £650,000 and Dominik Szoboszlai has been been brought in from RB Salzburg for £3.6m. Nagelsmann - "D'Amico is a wonderful talent and despite the fact that he plays in a position that doesn't fit my system he can play as an AMC. He has all the potential in the world and hopefully we can help him grow."

"As for Szoboszlai - he is the future of the Hungarian national team. At only 17y/o he has some tremendous attributes and we look forward to seeing him grow. He should get some game time this year and he will help us go to where we want to get to".

--

Next through the door was 2 loan signings and another young signing.

View attachment 47072View attachment 47071View attachment 47070

On loan comes Jason Denayer from Man City and Malang Sarr from RB Leipzig while Andriy Lunin has come in from Zorya for £4.8m. Nagelsmann - "It was imperative that we strengthened the defence - especially since Klavan and Nordveit have gone - so I am pleased to do so with these two guys. I play with 3 CBs so both will get plenty of opportunities to play."

"As for Lunin - he is a tremendous prospect who has just won his first cap for the Ukraine. He will push Baumann all the way for the goalkeeping position and we have a tremendous player in our hands here."

--

THEN CAME IN ARTHUR'S REPLACEMENT

th

View attachment 47069

Lorenzo Pellegrini has come in from Roma for £25m - a 3rd of the fee for Arthur!!!! Pellegrini is valued at £50m but Nagelsmann took advantage of his release clause to bring the Italian to the club. "The moment I knew that Arthur was going I was straight on the phone to Roma to get this deal done. I have heard that Leipzig were interested in him but he wanted Champions League football and so he chose us. Alongside Dembiray he will be the central core to our side in midfield."

--

AND THEN CAME THE BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cristiano+ronaldo+7+%2810%29.jpg

View attachment 47068

Yes - Cristiano Ronaldo - CR7 - has joined Hoffenheim for £60m and in doing so will earn £40m a year in wages which is a whopping £800,000 a week!!!!!

Ronaldo - "Some may be surprised but I wanted a new challenge and after conquering England and Spain it is only natural to want to conquer Germany too. Some may be surprised by my choice of club but this team has serious potential with tremendous prospects and I look forward to bringing them on."

Nagelsmann - "We need someone to cling on to and to basically raise the levels of everyone but especially our youngsters and who better than one of the best players ever? Cristiano likes what we are trying to do here and believes in both me and my youngsters that we have here and with him on board we can only go strength to strength."

On the finances - "Its a lot - a **** of a lot - and that is why I have left £20m of our transfer budget unspent as it would be foolish to spend much more. It is however imperative that we make the Champions League group stages though as we cannot afford to not make it with the finances on offer."

What's your weekly wage bill now klippy? Lol

What's your weekly wage bill now klippy? Lol

I know!!! Hence why I have left £20m in the bank and I think I can probably sell a few players. Nordveit is going for £2m so that's 2 weeks wages paid. If we don't get to the Champions League group stage then it will have backfired a bit!!!

HOFFENHEIM TRANSFER LIST

Oliver Baumann - GK - £5m

Ermin Bicackic - DRC - £1m
Kevin Vogt - D/MC - £2.5m
Nico Schulz - DL - £1m
Kevin Akpoguma - DRLC - £1m
Stefan Posch - DRC - £1.5m

Lukas Rupp - AMRC - £5m
Robert Zulj - AM/ST - £1m
Eugen Polanski - DM/MC - Free
Joelinton - AMRLC/ST - £5m
Felipe Pires - AMRL - £1m

Florinel Coman - AMLC/ST - Loan

UPDATE

I was talking to Stonecold about activating release clauses for CM owned player. For future reference we have to ignore CM release clauses (ie - Horn, De ligt ect) as the release fee isn't optional to get rid of even though realistically a new contract would have been signed to scrap it.

So if i wanted de ligt i'd need to ignore the 13m release fee and negotiate another fee as the release fee is something the cm has no input on.

Normal release fees continue to act as normal.

I know stonecold hasn't confirmed this but from our conversation this is what i gathered so just to let you know

Did not even realise De Ligt's release clause! Surely an AI team is just going to buy him

Jeremy Toljan – Natural RB, RWB, LB, LWB - £8m SOLD
Erik Durm – RB - £3M
Nuri Sahin – CM - £6M (Now £4m)
Sebastian Rode – CM - £5M SOLD
Maximillian Phillip – AMC, ST - £15M
Omer Toprak – CB - £10m (Now £8m)

Jadon Sancho – LM. AML – LOAN SOLD
Dan-Axel Zagadou – CB - LOAN SOLD
*Matthijs De Ligt – CB – LOAN

*As long as he’s a guaranteed starter. He’s also currently on loan to Bremen for the season but as they are no longer owned by another chairman after their relegation I assume it’s okay to loan him out to another club…

Last edited:
View attachment 47057

Dan James addressed the media today.

"Well we stayed up that was all that mattered really! Bernd did a fantastic job in february and the beginning of march, which ultimately secured our safety. We tailed off towards the end of the season, but we hope we can start the new season with optimism and with a few new faces.

View attachment 47056View attachment 47055

We'll call a press conference shortly, when we have confirmation from the league. One singing we can announce now is the man behind the best monobrow in Europe....Marouane Fellaini. Since Marouane made the decision to leave Old Traffic we spoke with his representatives in January and got him for a steal, for what is an experienced, international player"

View attachment 47058

Hertha Transfer List

Below are the listed players who i think can do a job elsewhere.

Saloman Kalou - 3.5m
Per Skjelbred - 3m
Alexander Esswein - 1.5m
Matthew Leckie - 4m

Everyone else in the squad does have their price, and i'll listen to any sensible offers. Hopefully we'll have some incoming transfers to announce shortly.

NEW SIGNING'S AT HERTHA

As mentioned in the previous post, we were hoping to bring in a number of players for the new season. We've now received confirmation from the league about both unsuccessful and successful deals. Unfortunetly Andriy Lunin, the young keeper from Zorya has agreed a deal elsewhere. We were also unsuccessful with 2 midfielders, Carles Alena from Barcelona and Danilo from Braga. We wish them all the best in their moves and congratulate the clubs who did manage to secure these talents.

Onto our successful signings. We wanted to inject some more youth into the squad as we begin to phase out some of the older players in the squad. Wesier is one of the best right backs in the league, but we needed a younger understudy for him. Please welcome Elias Lopez

View attachment 46941

At only 17, Elias has fantastic current ability and can only get better. He joins from the world renowned River Plate academy for 2.1m

Next up 16 yr old Guiseppe Rizzo.
View attachment 46940

Just shy of 2meters tall, Rizzo is the biggest 16yr old i've ever seen. He could develop into a monster....or an italian peter crouch.
he joins for 1.1million.

Next up is a player i'm sure many of you will have heard of. Once a young prodigy, and at still only 18...we have agreed with Real Madrid to loan Martin Odegaard for the season.

View attachment 46937

Next up is a striker/inside forward who we believe can continue to grow and impress as a player. Andrei Ivan joins from Russian side Krasnodar for 6.6million. At 21, there's plenty of potential with this one.

View attachment 46936

Next up we needed some more competition for the GK spot. Having missed out on the young lad from Zorya, we decided to review our options. One name who was well within our budget kept cropping up. When we contacted his club i couldn't believe how cheap he was! Welcome Raul Gudino who joins from Porto for 550k. A steal.

View attachment 46935

And finally, please welcome our most expensive singing of the window. A young defensive midfielder who has already made great strides in South America. Santiago Caseres joins us for 13million from Velez.

View attachment 46934

We're delighted to have brought these players in with what is the smallest budget out of last seasons chairmen. 25m for these guys is brilliant, when you consider some of the prices other players are going for these days! I'll be expecting us to vastly improve on both our Cup and League form compared to last years shambles. With no Europa League (where we actually played well) there's no excuses.

A final message to all Chairman, we welcome any offers for any players.

FINAL HOURS FLASH SALE

I need £18m to finish my summer so get the bids in! I may accept a stupid multipal offer if it will get it over the line. Would even give you one of my priced players for free if you spend over £18m!

MC N Barella £12m
GK Y Mvogo £8m
GK P Gulacsi £5m
AT Y Poulsen £5m
DR Bernardo - £3m
GK M Muller £1m
DR B Schmitz £1m
MC M Bruno £1m
DL A Jung £1m

Free
GK P Kohn
GK F Coltori
DC A Nuken
MC Z Kalkamr
AT O Damari

Loan
GK A Lafont or £18m
DM V Janelt or £3m
AM E Majetscak or £4m
ML Bruma or £18m - Currently at Hertha
AT A Ruiz or £5m

Wont confirm any sales till i've crossed £18m!​

Last edited:
Are we getting a magazine style end of season review like we did halfway through the season?