Transfer list

With the aforementioned transfer deals the transfer list changed slightly so this is the most up to date transfer list for Mainz.

GK Robin Zentner - £1mil

CB Niko Bungert - £500k

LB Gaetan Bussmann - £1mil

DM Jean-Philippe Gbamin - £2.5mil

DM/CM Rani Khedira - £2mil

DM/CM Danny Latza - £3mil

DM/CM Jose Rodriguez - £4mil

AM Robin Quaison - £2mil

AM Besar Halimi - £1mil

LW – Pablo De Blassis - £2mil

LW Karim Onisiwo - £1mil

ST Emil Berggreen - £500k

ST Kenan Kodro – £1mil

There are even more in the squad to look at and as I said before, everyone is available for the right price or deal. If you are interested in multiple players then we can discuss a cheaper deal for multiple players as well.

Hi all I don't mind doing a season preview... But do you want the whole league.. and without knowing all your transfers it will be hard to write.

Unless stone cold was to sim until day before season start and then I could see the save?

Last edited:
Hi all I don't mind doing a season preview... But do you want the whole league.. and without knowing all your transfers it will be hard to write.

Unless stone cold was to sim until day before season start and then I could see the save?

Don't hold up the sim lol

If it's ok with everyone once stone cold has confirmed everyone's transfers I can do a season preview tonight?

41ky1PkLQVL._SX355_.jpg

Koln's Summer Window

Before the new season kicks off, I wanted to call a press conference this evening to make a few announcements on what we’ve been working on this Summer.

First of all there was an issue with our team being managerless at the end of last season. Following a vigorous scouting and detailed interview process, I am pleased to announce that Gennaro Gattuso has been hired as the club’s new manager! Gattuso brings a wealth of playing experience at the highest level which can rub off on our players and not only that, he’s possibly one of the most passionate people in football and we’re hoping he can bring that to Germany and help us push on into the European qualification places this year.

Gennaro-Gattusoo.jpg

Once we had tied up Gattuso, the next job was to sit down with him and discuss transfer targets. He told me the formation he’s looking to play and the type of football he wants the players to embrace, and I’ve gone out there and got him the improvements he needs. Gattuso even had a hand in convincing a couple of hot propsects to join the club as well as raiding his old club for a striker who could do a job for us this year on loan.

Walter Kannemann
Signed from Gremio
Fee: £14.5 million
Role: Should slot straight into the first 11

View attachment 46884

Pietro Pellegri
Signed from AS Monaco
Fee: £12.5 million
Role: 17 year old Italian striker with a big future ahead of him

View attachment 46883

Carles Alena
Signed from Barcelona
Fee: £5.2 million
Role: Hot Spanish prospect from the Barcelona youth. Probably too early this year but one to watch

View attachment 46882

Timon Wellenreuther
Signed from Willem II
Fee: £3.2 million
Role: Backup keeper

View attachment 46881

Gianluca Lapadula
Signed from AC Milan
Fee: Season long loan
Role: Should feature in the first team this season and expecting him to grab us some goals up front

View attachment 46880

View attachment 46885

Hamburg SV

Back from his wedding, Daniel Porter has announced that Hamburg have been extremely busy in the transfer market, replacing the clubs manager, and completing 8 permanent transfer deals, along with one loan signing.

After a pretty short search, the outgoing manager has been replaced by ex Frankfurt manager Niko Kovac. Not only has Kovac had an impressive career with stints at Leverkusen & Bayern Munich, but he also spent 2 years at Hamburg, his knowledge of the club deemed to be important in his signature.

With no outgoing transfers, Hamburg were indeed busy in the transfer market.

The players inbound are:

GK Rene Adler - Back up goalkeeper, brought back to the club he made his name at

RB Jeremy Toljan - Signed from Dortmund to be one of two new right backs to challenge for the starting role

RB Luke Hemmerich - Young player signed from Schalke to challenge Toljan

CB Dan-Axel Zagadou - Loan signing from Dortmund to support the central defenders

CM Sebastian Rode - Another signing from Dortmund, an experienced improvement on the central midfielders at the club

CM Mathias Jensen - Signed to challenge/provide back up to Rode

AM Alexandru Maxim - Replacement for Aaron Hunt, and expected to challenge Holtby for a starting spot

ST Anthony Ujah - Experienced striker expected to make an impact from the bench

ST Fabian Reese - Young striker, hopefully to gain experience from cup games before aiming for the main side.

Mr Porter has put his money where his mouth is, lets see if this strategy backfires.

Transfer window closed.

Update will be later than usual. Looking at after 10. Sim to August might not be till tomorrow evening

Summer Transfers

Linecoigne - Leverksen

C2C F Uduokhai Wolfsburg PX
Gelson Martins (FGN 1) Sporting CP Leverkusen £44 million £30,000 a week
Guilherme Arana (FGN 2) Sevilla Leverkusen £12 million £20,500 a week
Jiri Pavlenka (DOM 1) Werder Bremen Leverkusen £2 million (asking price) £10,000 a week
Johannes Eggestein (DOM 2) Werder Bremen Leverkusen £450,000 £7,750 a week

Killerroo Gelsenkirchen
C2C A Gunnarsson Mainz £4.7mil £20k
FGN D Sanchez - Spurs 120k - 50M
FGN C Montes - Monterrey 20k - 3.4M
FGN JL Gomez - A Madrid 50k - 12.5M

Klippybo - Hoffenheim
C2CF Arp - RBL £20m
C2CLoan M Sarr RBL
FGN L Pellegrini - Roma - £25m - £63,000p/w
FGN C Ronaldo - Real Madrid - £60m - £800kp/w
FGN A Lunin - Zorya - £4.8m - £4,500p/w
FGN Loan J Denayer - Man City
U18 D Szoboszlai - RB Salzburg - £3.6m - £5,800p/w
U18 F D'Amico - Palermo - £650,000 - £4kp/w
U18 M Panovic - Bayern - £186,000 - £135p/w
DOM F Schug - Bayern - £500,000 - £80p/w
DOM M Diener - Bayern - £1m - £80p/w

Stonecold - RBL

FGN1 DR A Odriozola Socidad, £31m, £48k
Fgn2 DL N Tagliafico £15.5m, £18k
Fgn3 AT A Griezmann, At Madrid £89m, £750k
FGN Loan MC S Sturaro
u18 AT M Kean £9m, £25,5k
u18 AM P Neto, Lazio £1.3m, £6k
U18 MR Miguel, At Madrid ££650k, £3,2k
FIX Bruma Hertha - Free

Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund
C2C Arthur Hoffenheim – Dortmund - £77m
FGN Diego Godin Atletico Madrid - £58m, £162,500
FGN Nelson Semedo - Barcelona £56m £124k
DOM Manuel Neue Bayern Munich –£81m, £312,500
U18 – Felipe Hita – Velez – Dortmund - £2.8m (currently £1.4m) - £1,500 (Currently £750)
U18 – Marco Cascone – Atalanta – Dortmund - £400,000 (current value £200k) - £500 (current wage £230)

Thenotsospecialone - Koln £17.1m
Manager - G Gattuso - AC Milan - Wage 1.5 or2*?
FGN - W Kannemann - GRE (Gremio)- £14.5 million -£33k
FGN - C Alena - Barcelona B - £5.2 million - £7.75k
FGN - T Wellenreuther - Willem II - £3.2 million - £5.25k
FGN Loan - G Lapadula - AC Milan
C2C Loan - Jadon Sancho - Dortmund - Koln
U18 P Pellegri AS Monaco £12.5m £28.5k

RVP20- Stuttgart
C2C M Halsetenberg RBL, £13m
C2C L Martinez, RBL £27m
FGN X Preito £1.2m £44k
DOML C Soyuncu - RBL
C2CL E Abouchbaka - RBL
U18 E Almendra, Boca £1,25k £2,4k
U18 F Torres, Valencia £650k, £10,500
U18 C Martins, LA Galaxy £750k, £1,5k
DOM J Kremer, Munich Lions £37k, £135

SheepFM - Frankfurt
Manager Peter Bosz?
fgn Allison Becker- Roma-£20 - 51k
fgn g simeone- Fiorentina £15- 12k

Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg
c2c A Dragovic, Leverkusen PX
C2C – Roman Burki – Dortmund – Wolfsburg - £5m
FGN Victor Tsygankov - D. Kyiv - Wolfsburg - £27k p/w - £18.5m
FGN Luuk De Jong - PSV - Wolfsburg - £19.5k p/w - £15.5m
U18 Y Cornelie - Lyon £1m

Despughreferee - BMG
FGN - J Silva - Sporting Lisbon 1.6M - 21.5k
FGN - S Corchia - Sevilla 4.8M (Transfer Listed) - 33k
FGN - C Teves - Boca 2.2m - 24.5k

bcfc1 - Mainz
C2C Mickael Cuisance BMG £2mil £6k
FGN A Horta Braga £18.5mil £10.5k
DOM L Augustinsson Bremen £11.5mil £33k

danjame101 - Hertha
FGN - Raul Gudino - Porto - Hertha - 550k - 7k
FGN - Danilo - Braga - Hertha - 11m - 15k
FGN - Santiago Caseres - Velez - Hertha - 13m - 5k
FGNLoan M Odegaard - R Madrid
FGN A Ivan - Krasnodar - 6.6m - 14k
U18 E Lopez - River - 2.1m - 2k
U18 G Rizzo - Roma - 1.4m - £500

Dporter8999 - Hamburg - £6.7m
Manager - N Kovac £25k a week
C2C - F Reese - Schalke - £6M
C2C - L Hemmerich - Schalke - £6M
C2C R Adler Mainz £25.5k, £14m
C2C M Jensen Mainz £1.8k, Free
C2C A Maxim Mainz £25.5k, Free
C2C A Ujah Mainz £20.5k, Free
C2C J Toljan – Dortmund - £8m
C2C S Rode – Dortmund – £5m
C2C LOAN D Zagadou – Dortmund

Free's

Schalke
Free - Arjen Robben - Bayern - 60k
Free - Frank Ribery - Bayern - 40k
Free - Dennis Diekmerier - Hamburg - 20k

RBL

Carlos Izquierdoz £66,000 a week

Stuttgart
FREE J Campbell £18k
Free M Rimmer £500

BMG
FREE - Yaya Toure - Wage offered 20.5k
FREE Hatem Ben Afra - Wage offered 20.5k

No need for 2nd chance transfers thanks to your quick responses so i'll quickly throw up the Sept 1st game save, If you see any mistakes or missing transfers ect PM me with the proof and i will try and sort if for the January Window.

Last edited:
looks like another very strong window in Germany, Glad i got all my main targets for a change

September 1st

Game Save
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1rmcoqi46bobq06/chairman%20save.fm

Amazingly we need 2 new managers already. The first you have to see to believe

View attachment 46813

Rino Gattuso lasted 1 DAY at Koln before getting poached for the Arsenal job, Patrick Helmes took over

Stuttgart were the other victims of there success as Markus Weinzierl get the Germany job. Both chairmen can appoint managers. If they get back to me before i sim them they'll be in charge For Sept 1st. Otherwise they will have to wait till January

July/August TF
View attachment 46812
View attachment 46811
Leipzig make two huge sales and profits, not that it helps loosing our rock at the back in Alderweireld. Leverkuseen & Hertha also lost some stars.

Super Cups

Bayern win them both
View attachment 46810

Champions League
View attachment 46809
View attachment 46808
Tough draws for Bayern and Hoffenheim. Schalke & Leverkusen have better chances

Europa League
View attachment 46807
Dortmund draw Inter & Nice, Stuttgart get a very strong group and Leipzig are drawn with Tottenham & Atalanta

View attachment 46796

Just the £290m was spent this transfer window to fund Rafa Benitez in his quest to topple Bayern.

Manuel Neuer has joined for £81m from Bayern Munich

View attachment 46795

It was about time we stole their best players instead of the other way round… The signing of Neuer also started a chain reaction, which meant Leno ended up at Bayern and Leverkusen replaced him with the goalkeeper of relegated Bremen last season (sorry Linecoigne)

Arthur has joined from Hoffenheim for £77m

View attachment 46794

Lots of money on the transfer fee. Minimal money on wages. Neuer is on 14x more than him (£300,000 compared to £21,500) He’s also quite good at football.

Diego Godin has joined for £58m from Atletico Madrid

View attachment 46793

Basically signed him because after watching all of Uruguay’s World Cup games I’ve come to the conclusion he’s the best centre back in the world…

Nelson Semedo has joined from Barcelona for £56m

View attachment 46792

We were heavily linked with Mitchell Weiser from Hertha Berlin but terms could not be reached between the two chairman so in came Semedo.

And that was our business done. But Rafa was not done there.

He sold Sahin and Toprak (both surplus to requirements) for a combined £18m and brought in Max Arnold from Wolfsburg, Hany Mukhtar from Brondby and Xadas on loan from Man City for a combined £15m. Genius.

View attachment 46791

Also the Europa League qualifiers were perfect for getting the moral of the squad sky high for the start of the season so I’m very intrigued to see what will happen this season!

View attachment 46790

Our first game is at the Allianz, I’m sure Neuer won’t get much stick!

Last edited:
Hahahaha the owner at Koln must be a right **** if no manager wants to work for him! ;)

FFS.... Leno was the second best keeper in the league!!! Wasn't anticipating that -_- thank God I replaced him with the absolute monster that is Pavlenka right? ... RIGHT?!

Joachim Low
Stuttgart manager

Prior to the recently sacked German national managers arrival we had just finished putting together a squad for his replacement at the national team.

I totally believe we once again got the better of the deal with Red Bull grabbing there European Golden boy for £27m and getting 2 other young stars on loan. After spending big we picked up Joel Campbell on a free and added a pile of u18s to go with Xabi Prieto's experience for the European adventure.

This year were going after top 4

Leipzig make a statement signing to rival Ronaldo's arrival at Hoffenheim

With over £209m coming into the club with transfers this was going to be a huge summer in Leipzig.

Antoine Griezmann
View attachment 46732
The big fish cost us £89m and is the giant name we bring in to fill star player role vacated by Naby Keita. Having only recently turned 27 he has another 6-7 seasons at the top. Paying him £750k a week till then is new challenge.

Two pre contract signings that should have influence on the starting 11. Bernard & Sergi Palencia. We would later add Carlos Izquierdoz who i thought would be the final part of my back 4 jigsaw, were away to see how wrong i was there!
View attachment 46731View attachment 46731

Next up i tried to build my defense around Alderwiereld the one star player. A combined £47 brings us Odriozola from Soceidad and Tagliafico from Ajax
View attachment 46730View attachment 46729

Sturaro on loan and Moise Kean will be important squad signing while we also signed 3 more u20s
View attachment 46727View attachment 46728

Out
View attachment 46726
We knew Keita was going so thats no biggie and with Lautaro Martinez he was shocking in the 2nd half of the season, Wish i bought Mario Gomez with the money but oh well. Fiete Arp was bought for profit and Hoffenhiem were happy to oblige,

But for every good transfer story there are 2 bad ones.
Loosing Toby Alderwireld breaks my heart. We had just put together a great defensive unit led by the Belgian who was move on before the summer window closed. His partner in crime Willi Orban was already n his way after a poor first season and Ben Wodburn was given away for £4.9m to Chelesa in a later move around the same time as Sabitzer moved to Ac Milan

Pre season targets.
With Alderwireld moving i have to drop my ambitions. I cant see us getting close to Bayern but the top 4 is still realistic.