• Views Views 60K
Ingolstadt 04 Takeover

hfMD6Axhzp4qQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

BREAKING NEWS:
View attachment 46065

Peter Jackwerth has sold Ingolstadf Fc to a Nigerian Prince who calls himself MrWisdoman.
9k=

9k=

A press conference was released by MrWisdoman and it stated the following.
9k=

View attachment 46064
After watching their 2-1 playoff win to escape relegation and seeing the joy in the fans, players and staff members faces I knew this club was something special. Seeing that potential I felt like with the backing of a wealth prince like me we can take the clubs to new heights. I have decided to keep the head coach Stefan Leitl as he knows the club inside and out and I feel he can do a wonderful with this clubs.

The Club is looking for a Centerback, LeftBack and Goalkeeper.

Club Overview
View attachment 46075View attachment 46069View attachment 46068

Objectives
Avoid Relegation
Reach DFB Pokal second round

Last edited:
View attachment 46056

Mainz Summer Update

View attachment 46055

An absolutely awful second half of the season saw us drop away from any top half potential finish and have a slight battle to stay in the league. After that half of a season I will definitely be looking for a new manager who can deliver a top half finish that we want so much. (I was planning a change of manager last summer but couldn’t properly figure out the money involved to do it. I will need to figure it out this time). We won only 3 games in the second half of the season and one of those was against whipping boys Dresden. The poor finish means we are low on the pecking order when it comes to signings which means we are unlikely to get our first, second or third choice signings and some creativity will needed for signings.

Transfers

Once again I have a nice big transfer list of players that can do a job for different level of teams. Pretty much every player is available for the right price but these are the players I am actively looking to get rid of.

GK Jonas Lossl £2mil
GK Robin Zentner £1mil
LB Gaetan Bussmann FREE
RB Daniel Brosinski £1mil
RB Giulio Donati £2mil
DM/CM Jean-Philippe Gbamin £2mil
DM/CM Danny Latz £4mil
AM Besar Halimi £2mil
LW Pablo De Blassis £3mil
ST Kenan Kodro £2mil
ST Aaron Seydel £500k
ST Tim Kleindienst £500k

As I have said before, all other players are available for the right price but it would need to be a very good price for some of them. If you are interested in more than one player than we can try and come to a cheaper deal for multiple players.

Summer transfer List
As always all my players are open to offers

ML Bernard £30m
AM E Abouchbaka £20m
MC Wendel £9m
GK P Gulacsi £8m
ML P Neto £5m
GK Y Mvogo £1m
MC K Laimer £1m
DM V Janelt £1m

Open to offers and player swaps on these guys

Free's
GK M Muller
GK P Kohn
GK F Coltori
DC P Ernesto
MC M Bruno
MC A Diawusie
MC Z Kalkamr
MC F Beiersdorf
MR E Asian

Loan
MC E Majetschak
MR F Hartmann
AM Richard
AT J Augustin
AT A Ruiz

Following an abysmal meeting with Luis Enrique i am offering his contract to another club for £4m. It just seems we have different ideas on how to take the club forward. Great chance for a smaller team to land a top level manager

View attachment 46012

Wolfsburg

Pre Season Update - Club Statement

Following two relatively decent years we have decided that we need to freshen up the club to help us modernize but to do this whilst remaining true to our roots.

As part of our plan we have decided to re brand the clubs kits for the 2019/2020 season, introducing a new third kit for cup matches.

View attachment 46011

Home kit

View attachment 46010

Away Kit

View attachment 46009

Third Kit

Facilities (Pending Approval)

To continue our progress, we have once again requested an improvement to our development facilities including Junior Budget and Youth Recruitment.
We are also proud to reveal our plans in the redevelopment of our stadium now increasing it's capacity from 35,000 to 40,000 allowing to have safely a Bundesliga standard stadium.

Chairman's Note

"I am so proud of this announcement, we have completely re-developed the design of our club with these new kits whilst again showing our commitment to the long term development of the club through our youth and infrastructure improvements. This is a good time to support Wolfsburg"

Transfer List

John Brooks - CB - £4m
Jeffrey Bruma - CB - £5m
Asamoah - LWB - £1.5m
Josip Brekalo - L/RW - £9m
Daniel Didavi - CAM - £11m
Renato Steffen - R/LW - £1.1m

Fred - CM/CAM - £28m

Everyone is available at the right price

Last edited:
SCHALKE HOT SALE TRANSFER LIST:

Nabil Bentaleb - 16M
Alessandro Schopf - 7M
Bastian Oczipka - 3M

I am also taking offers for any other player

Change at Mainz is being reported and hopefully an update will be given by the club sometime today. It is reported they have sacked Sandro Schwarz and are appointing a new manager. Its unknown who that is yet but these are the current favourites.

5/1 Rui Faria
7/1 Luciano Spalletti
8/1 Mauricio Pochettino

For Sale
Goalkeeper
J Grahl

Defense
D Aogo, J Zimmer, J Reickmann

Midfield
B Ozcan, D Burnic, O Mangala, E Ofori, E Thommy, J Green, A Grgic

Attack
M Gomez, A Donis, D Ginczek

Willing to listen to any offers!

If you cant give him away then sack him!!

Luis Enrique is sacked by Leipzig after falling short of the Champions League position expected by the club.

"We gave Luis almost £200m worth of players including Griezmann and a failure to reach the Champions League after 2 seasons was enough to convince us to move on. rather than wait for the summer for the world cup sackings to pass and giving Bayern another free title we have acted now hiring a man like us desperate to rebuild his reputation

Mauricio Pochettino
View attachment 45939
He is the manager of the future and getting him after he quit Spurs is some achievement. We immediatly expect to be in the top 4 with this appointment and depending how the summer goes we might even dream of a title push! Like Luis i feel 24 months is long enough to make a positive impact but if we can hold on to our players i expect success will follow!​

Poch Gets right to work with a updated transfer list!

ML Bernard £20m
AM E Abouchbaka £20m

MC Wendel £5m
GK P Gulacsi £8m
MC D Demme £3m
ML P Neto £3m
GK Y Mvogo £1m

Open to offers and player swaps on these guys. We just want them sold!

Free's
GK M Muller
GK P Kohn
GK F Coltori
DC P Ernesto
DM V Janelt Free
MC M Bruno
MC A Diawusie
MC Z Kalkamr
MC K Laimer Free

MC F Beiersdorf
MR E Asian

Loan
MC E Majetschak
MR F Hartmann
AM Richard
AT J Augustin
AT A Ruiz

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY SPECIAL PACKAGE DEAL!
For anyone who has the funds, I'm offering the following players for a £91 million package:

Karim Bellarabi - worth £14.25 million[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Justin Kluivert - worth £9.75 million[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kevin Volland - worth £59 million
Wendell - worth £11.25 million
plus Rodrygo or Eggestein on loan, you choose!

This is only valid until 8pm tonight so get in touch quick if you want to make this happen! you know you want to ;)
[/FONT]

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY SPECIAL PACKAGE DEAL!
For anyone who has the funds, I'm offering the following players for a £91 million package:

Karim Bellarabi - worth £14.25 million

Justin Kluivert - worth £9.75 million
Kevin Volland - worth £59 million
Wendell - worth £11.25 million
plus Rodrygo or Eggestein on loan, you choose!

This is only valid until 8pm tonight so get in touch quick if you want to make this happen! you know you want to ;)
If you don't have enough money for this, please get in touch about individual players. I'm really looking to make some money and some of the players above could be great for any team in the league. Volland has been one of the top scorers in the league as well so for £59 million, he'd be a great buy.

If you don't have enough money for this, please get in touch about individual players. I'm really looking to make some money and some of the players above could be great for any team in the league. Volland has been one of the top scorers in the league as well so for £59 million, he'd be a great buy.

Who you after? lol

Let's just say I have nowhere near enough for him right now but he would be a huge addition to the team and probably a big step towards Leverkusen's first Bundesliga title XD

None of us can pinch him off you lol

I am waiting on Hampus to come online to see what I can do. Got players I want to bring in if he doesn't come on though. Stonecold will be busy tonight!!!!

Might have to be an extension as the top 3 or 4 clubs are bound to choose players that the lower clubs want and since there is less than 5 hours to go this could get messy lol

Goodluck Darran!!!

None of us can pinch him off you lol

I am waiting on Hampus to come online to see what I can do. Got players I want to bring in if he doesn't come on though. Stonecold will be busy tonight!!!!

Might have to be an extension as the top 3 or 4 clubs are bound to choose players that the lower clubs want and since there is less than 5 hours to go this could get messy lol

Goodluck Darran!!!
Hahaha true didn't think about that, I'm trying to go for Lewandowski but looks like it might not happen this window :P I do agree about extending though since so many of the top clubs haven't really said or posted anything since the end of the season update.

Yep its looking that way. Sadly only 6 or 7 teams have been in touch

Transfer List

John Brooks - CB - £4m
Jeffrey Bruma - CB - £5m
Asamoah - LWB - £1.5m
Josip Brekalo - L/RW - £9m
Daniel Didavi - CAM - £11m
Renato Steffen - R/LW - £1.1m

Fred - CM/CAM - £28m

Everyone is available at the right price

I have £24m remaining and in need of a LB, CB and potential cover for Fred if he leaves. HMU with offers

Mainz Transfer List

Once again I have a nice big transfer list of players that can do a job for different level of teams. Pretty much every player is available for the right price but these are the players I am actively looking to get rid of.

GK Jonas Lossl £2mil
GK Robin Zentner £1mil
LB Gaetan Bussmann FREE
RB Daniel Brosinski FREE
RB Giulio Donati £2mil
DM/CM Jean-Philippe Gbamin £2mil
DM/CM Danny Latza £4mil
AM Besar Halimi £1mil
LW Pablo De Blassis £3mil
ST Kenan Kodro £1mil
ST Aaron Seydel FREE
ST Tim Kleindienst FREE

If you are a lower or mid table team then some of these players should be able to do a good job for you either as a starter or to just improve the level of the overall squad.

Last edited:

Last hours last chance! Still no word from Hampus either for those hoping on FGN deals!

ML Bernard £15m
AM E Abouchbaka £15m
GK P Gulacsi £5m
MC Wendel £4m
MC D Demme £2m
ML P Neto £2m
GK Y Mvogo £1m

Open to offers and player swaps on these guys. We just want them sold!

Loan
MC E Majetschak
MR F Hartmann
AM Richard
AT J Augustin
AT A Ruiz

Back