• Views Views 60K
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY SPECIAL DEALS!
For anyone who has the funds, I'm offering the following players:

Karim Bellarabi - worth £14.25 million -
asking price: £12 million
Justin Kluivert - worth £9.75 million - asking price: £8 million
Kevin Volland - worth £59 million - asking price: £55 million
plus Rodrygo or Eggestein: loan

This is only valid until 8pm tonight so get in touch quick if you want to make this happen! you know you want to ;)

Transfer Window Closed!

View attachment 45891

All deals are fine with no clashes so THERE IS NO EXTENSION TO THE WINDOW. A few managers were never in touch. Just tidying up wages ect. Might not get a September 1st update as i've not started editing yet.

I will be editing for the next hour or so so if offers come in by then will got through but any clashes will be awarded to the teams that bidded on time​

Last edited:
I almost forgot, Please send me the budgets you'll let your managers spend and 5 players to Transfer List

I have plans to help clear out the expanding squad sizes next summer after a few managers mentioned the problem this summer. More on that later

AT LAST THE TRANSFER WINDOW!

One i missed in the last window
E Almendra Boca - Stuttgart £1,25m - 2.4k

Club transfers

Linecoigne - Leverksen
FGn1 M Vital Corinthians £18.5m, £6k
fgn2 Lucas PSG £41 million £54k
FGN3 David Carmona Sevilla £6.2m - £16k
C2c A Herrera, RBL £10m
C2C A Lafot RBL £20m

Klippybo - Hoffenheim
FGN Lucas Silva - R Madrid - £1.9m - £51k
FGN M De Sciglio - Juventus - £8,75m - £126k
FGNLoan W Obtan - Man City Loan
U18 F Cassandro - Inter £1.5m - £4.8k
U18 K Atik - Monaco - £1.65m - £90
U18 A Brasseles - Ajax - £850k £1.3k
DOM M Baldauf - Bayern - £450k - £80

Stonecold - RBL
Manager M Pochatino Wage, £3.2m £50k
FGN 1 AT P Dybala £148m, £440k
Fgn 2 MR R Orsolini-Juve £14m, £25,25k
FgnLoans GK K Casilla
U18 J Morillas - Sevilla £1m £6.4k

Killerroo Gelsenkirchen
U18 Julian - R Madrid £5.8M,£19k
U18 Paupol Kayembe - Bayern - 80k, £110
FGN Youri Tielesmans - Monaco - 46M, £146k

Hertha
FGN - Achraf - Real Madrid- 10.5m - 37.5k
FGN - Martin Odegaard - Real Madrid- 17m - 120k
U18 - Julio Morillas - Sevilla - 1m - 6.4k
U18 - Morgan Scolan - Montpellier- 750k - 2.2k
Loan - Ben Woodburn - Chelsea
C2C - Yvon Mvogo RBL £1m

RVP20- Stuttgart
C2C Bernard Red Bull - £30m
C2C D Demme - Red bull- £5m
FG1 T Partey - Ath Madrid - £6,7m £82k
DOM Loan E Abouchbaka - Red Bull
FGNLoans ML G Martienez

Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg
Manager - Tuchel 5 year contract
C2c Bernardo RBL £3m
C2C Wendell Leverkusen, £12m
FGN1 - Maycon - COR - 22k - £9.2m
FGN2 - Sturaro - Juve- 71k - £8m (Listed)
FGN3 - Exequiel Palacios - River £20.5k - £13m
Upgrades
5000 Seats = £5m
Junior Coaching = £2.5m
Youth Recruitment = £2.5m

Thenotsospecialone - Koln
MANAGER * Sack L Blanc > Jorge Jesus - AS Monaco £30k £1.2m
FGNL Bas Dost- M City - Loan
FGN G Mercado Sevilla £8.8m, £70k
Upgrade training facilities - cost £3 million
Upgrade youth system - cost £2.5 milliom

bcfc1 - Mainz
Manager Sandro Schwarz > Luciano Spalletti £850k, £24k
FGN R Horta Monaco, £13.5mil £27.5k
FGN Luka Adzic Red Star £1.65m £1.6k
FGNL D Lovran Liverpol
U18 Yuri Alberto SAN £0.23m £4.2k
DOM LOAN Joshua Zirkzee Bayern
C2C Florinel Coman Hoffenheim £9m £7.25k
C2C Wendel - Red bull- £4m
C2C Neto - Red bull- £2m

MrWisdoman - Ingolstadt
C2C C Soyuncu RBL - £5m
C2C C Lenglet Leverkusen, £5M
C2CL F D'amico -- Hoffenheim
FGN G Gaudino Chievo£ £15.5M, £12.3k
FGn J Golles-FC Liefering £1.8M, £5.4k

SheepFM - Frankfurt

FREE

Hoffenheim
D Sturrage £55k
E Durm £40k

RBL
Free L Shaw £77k
Free GK I Khune £11k

Mainz
FREE Munir N/A Mainz N/A £20k

No Communication
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund
Despughreferee - BMG
Dporter8999 - Hamburg

These 3 need to get in touch to confirm there staying in the game. If there's no word by Thurday/Friday then the teams will be open to others. No problem if you were busy but in futre drop a quick message or PM to say if your not going to be active in a window or if you want to leave a team. I know 3 huge deals were missed due to waiting for potential Dortmund activity

As usual if you spot any problems PM me ASAP​

Last edited:

Linecoigne - Leverksen
FGn1 M Vital Corinthians £18.5m, £6k
fgn2 Lucas PSG £41 million £54k
FGN3 David Carmona Sevilla £6.2m - £16k

Hey mate, you didn't include the Lafont and Herrera deal we made, that went through right?

Hey mate, you didn't include the Lafont and Herrera deal we made, that went through right?

Nice PM, Its important that you do PM me as at least i'd get a email notification If you post on here i could sim to Sept 1st and then the deals buggerd

Lucky in this case I'd already done them when we agreed so they werent on this "to do list" my bad

Last edited:
Nice PM, Its important that you do PM me as at least i'd get a email notification If you post on here i could sim to Sept 1st and then the deals buggerd

Lucky in this case I'd already done them when we agreed so they werent on this "to do list" my bad
We did PM earlier to figure the deal out so I figured you had them on the to-do list anyway but if they're done from before then no problem mate. Sorry if I confused you at all!

Hertha Transfers

View attachment 45884

Schuster's first full season in charge saw a huge upturn in form. Having scrambled to avoid relegation in his first 6 months, Schuster's team missed out on european football by goal difference. With that in mind, and a solid but modest budget in comparison to other sides, Hertha have made the following signings to try and break the top 7 this season.

View attachment 45883

Talented prospect Scolan is a player who at only 16 has a bright future ahead of him. We hope he continues his development here, and pushes for a first team role in the coming years.

View attachment 45882

Having missed out on young keeper Morillas from Sevilla, who joined RBL, we still had an u18 slot. Marushko was a player we'd had our eye on for a while and snapped him up when we had the opportunity.

View attachment 45881
With Gaudino out on loan (Bernd didnt fancy him as a no.1) we needed competition for the keeper position. Mvogo was available at a great price and we brought him in. We hope he can fulfil his potential in Berlin.

View attachment 45880
Next up is a player many of you will know. Ben was on loan here in Germany last year, and when we saw an opportunity to loan him for the season we jumped at the chance. Like fellow recent addition Welbeck, not only can he play as an AML but also as a ST.

View attachment 45879
We may have finally found Weiser's permanent replacement. Pablo Maffeo was here on loan for the second half of last season, and whilst he did well, he wasn't spectacular. We flew out to Madrid to tie up another deal, but having spoken to the powers that be at Madrid, we discussed the possibility of finding a solution to our RB problems. Madrid were reluctant to get rid of Achraf as he has undoubted potential, but the player was keen to become a first team player and challenge himself in a new league.

View attachment 45878
Having been here on loan last season Martin had become a popular figure around the club. The supporters loved him, and he fitted in with the lads superbly. I was shocked when i found out Martin was due to join Bundesliga rivals Stuttgart, I was gutted to be losing out on such a talent. However this changed when Martin's agent called me and said there was complications with the finances for the Stuttgart transfer, and the transfer wouldn't be going ahead. It was a no brainer for us, and we;re delighted to welcome Martin on a permanent basis.

The aim for the season is definitely a top 7 finish, and a nice cup run wouldn't go a miss either.

Update with September update will be live at 4pm

Been in touch with Dortmund. As someone suggested the English national team beat him but he will be back!

Speaking of which your all in for some extra time off. I plan by the end of the evening to have the January update up as well so everyone has a few days to get transfers ect sorted long before England are playing and with that the Weds transfer window will close at 5pm

September

Game Save
sept update

Managers
View attachment 45830
For the second summer in a row Stuttgart were the victims of there success as Monaco poach Joachim Low. Lucky RVP20 was on line so he has already named his replacement

Summer Transfers
View attachment 45829
View attachment 45828
View attachment 45827

As usual we can feel hard done by with Bayern spending £105m on Salah

Super Cup
View attachment 45826
Leverkusen beat the title holders! Could this be there time to win the league at last?

Champions League
View attachment 45825
View attachment 45824
Every group has a solid 3 teams that mean no team is certain of getting out of the groups

Europa League
View attachment 45823
View attachment 45822

My Leipzig get Roma, Brondby and Dinamo

How we just beat Bayern after they've permanently signed James and signed Salah as well I don't know but I won't complain! Come on Carlo bring that league title home now!

Working on the 1st half of the season now so just combine your summer and first half reviews together!

Mainz Summer Update

A summer of upheaval has led to a change in manager and 10 new faces around the club. The first and the biggest change was at the head of the team as Sandro Schwarz was released from his contract a year early and Luciano Spalletti was brought in. The club had to move quickly to bring in Spalletti as he has the reputation to join a much bigger team but he saw the project of Mainz interesting and we hope he can take the club to summit of the league.

Transfers

View attachment 45732View attachment 45731

The first and biggest signing was Ricardo Horta from Monaco. After seeing Ricardo transfer listed, we spoke to his brother Andre who we signed last summer and decided to sign Ricardo. We are hoping that some brotherly love will spread through the team and help push the club up to where it should be. The other big money signing was Florinel Coman from Hoffenheim. After 2 years of struggling for goals, it was decided that Maximiliano Romero could not carry the team on his own up top so hopefully Coman will improve the team in front of goal.

View attachment 45730View attachment 45729View attachment 45728View attachment 45727View attachment 45726

We have also signed a number of other players who will also contribute to the squad over the season including a double deal with RBL for Wendel and Neto for a combined fee of just £6 million.

View attachment 45725View attachment 45724

We have also secured the 2 loan deals to try and help the team move up the table. The first deal was to sign Dejan Lovren from Liverpool for the season. Another CB was needed for the season and after losing first choice Willi Orban to a league rival we moved quickly to get another top class CB in to the club. I am hoping he can strike up a good partnership with Diallo or Beck for the season. The other loan was for young striker Joshua Zirkzee from Bayern Munich. He will provide competition for Romero and Coman up top and has the ability to play regular games if he is called on.

View attachment 45706

Hamburg SV

Prior to the January Transfer Window, Daniel Porter has announced players up for transfer from the Hamburg side, as he looks to re balance his side:

GK Christian Mathenia - £500k
DR Gotoko Sakai - £5m
ST Anthony Ujah - £2m
ST Bobby Wood - £5m

All players are available for the right price.

The club is ideally looking for a new GK and CB, potentially on loan.

September
View attachment 45694
One to cheer up the smaller sides as one team have made a perfect start. Wolfsburg! A three way tie with Leipzig, Bayern & Leverkusen with the pack 4 points back. Terrible start by big spending Frankfurt but Koln and Hamburg are yet to win a match.

Champions League

Dortmund and Bayern win, Leverkusen were beat by Man Utd and Hoffenheim fall to bottom loosing 3-0 to Monaco

Europa League
Even worse in the diddy league. Only Leipzig win!

October
View attachment 45693
A 3 way tie at the top, 3 teams split by 1 goal. Plenty big teams within 10 points, two Hamburg sides in the bottom 3. Stuttgart's looking like they might need a 4th manager before the winter is out

Champions League
Dortmund reach top spot with 2 wins, Hoffenheim get a win but already look to be heading to the Europa League As do Leverkusen if they dont turn it round soon without a win from there 3 games. Bayern are in a 3 way tie in Europe too with Paris SG & AC Milan

Europa League
Schalke get there finger out to win both games, while Stuttgart and Leipzig take there league form into the Europe with 3 wins and 2 defeats i'll let you guess which way they went.

November
View attachment 45692
It just gets madder at the top. 5 teams split by 4 points with Europa League dwellers Leipzig & Hertha just ahead of Bayern, Leverkuse & Wolfsburg in the leading pack. Traditional top 8 teams Schalke, Hoffenheim are up next but BMG, Koln & Stuttgart need to get a move on soon or they'll have to worry about the other end of the table.

Champions League
Lyon have amazingly lost every game but its all good for Dortmund who are into the last 16. Bayern are also in the last 16, and Leverkusen have turned it around and go to Naples in a winner takes all match on week 6. Hoffenheim survive but need snookers to avoid Europa League.

Europa League
Schalke & Leipzig are into the last 32 with ease. Stuttgart are out with a game to go.

December
View attachment 45691
Leipzig go from strength to strength with Dybala & Poch taking the mid table side to the top at the half way stage. Felt awful all morning about spending all my money on Paulo when i could have got Suarez or Messi and another really good player to go with our billions of debt. Bayern are next up but its far from over here with Hertha & Dortmund only 2 points back and Leverkusen also recovering past the early leaders Wolfsburg. Ronaldo takes the world player of the year award but sits 10th in the table.

BMG fall to the bottom 3 and sack Klinsmann. Just the news Despugh will have to reply by Friday, although if they go down it will be irrelivent

Champions League
Dortmund & Bayern win there groups and Leverkusen join them in the last 16 beating Napoli in Italy. Jeez Hoffenheim miss out on a tie breaker.

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 45690
Great draws for Bayern and Dortmund while Leverkusen will have a harder day against Arsenal

Europa League last 32
Groups were settled last time round so right onto the last 32
View attachment 45689

Leipzig get the toughest draw. The other two should see this as nothing more than a bye!

Janury 1st
Transfer Window is open Monday 2300 - Wednesday 1700

As i said a while back with the World Cup game on Wednesday i've opened the window from now till Wednesday at 5pm so we have plenty time to get around clashed offers ect. Depending on the semi final results we may look at moving the weekend update to help everyone. If it was us i could imagine a 3 day drinking binge from Friday may be on the cards for some but we'll cross that bridge when we have too.

Game Save
Jan 1st update

Manager Moves
View attachment 45688
So Des and anyone that wants a change!

Club Balance
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £161m
despughreferee - BMG £7,2m
bcfc1 - Mainz -(£7.7m)
Linecoigne - Leverksen -(£8,2M)
danjame101 - Hertha -(£10,5m)
RVP20- Stuttgart -(£9m)
Thenotsospecialone - Koln -(£21.4m)
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg -(£19.0M)
SheepFM - Frankfurt -(£41.5m)
dporter8999 - Hamburg -(£24.2)
Klippybo - Hoffenheim -(£27.6m)
Stonecold - RBL -(£75.6m)
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen -(£65.8m)
MrWisdoman Ingolstadt -(9.5m)

Well Over to you Dortmund!

PRE CONTRACTS "EXP" reminder

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in the final 6 months of a contract.
I will allow you to make offers on 6 players per team, when you send me the offers put them in priority you want them so most important signing 1st. As with free transfers highest offer will get the player on June 30th. So remember to send me this with your transfer listed players by tomorrow night at 8pm when the window will closes

I've moved offers up to 6 per team as there is so many players available this summer

Well Over to you Dortmund!

Was I absent because England are in a semi final of a major tournament for the first time in my life?

Or was my absence pre-planned so I'd be the only team with money in the January transfer window...

View attachment 45649

The following players are available for FREE this transfer window (promise I’ll respond to your messages this time)

Gonzalo Castro - CM
Boschilia – AML/AMC
Marcel Schemlzer - LB
Hany Mukhtar - AMC

Just noticed i did not sim far enough ahead for you to see all the players that are free in the summer! So when you download the save sim forward a few days and you will see everyone!

Hertha Prove Suprise Package

Big Bernd you beautiful *******! :)

So far so good for Hertha, as they sit in 3rd. With some big teams with huge budgets around us, we know it's going to be very difficult to stay in this position going forward. Our hopes and aims for the season were a top 7 finish, and that's no different now. However with no European football, and no further cup action, we've only the league to focus on. I hope Bernd continues his excellent work and pushes to get this club back in Europe after narrowly missing out last year, on Goals scored, not even goal difference!!

View attachment 45647
Some good results pre-season gave the team real belief going forward as players old and new buy in to Bernd's philosophy.

View attachment 45646
For the second season in a row we are dumped out of the cup by Hampus's Dortmund. Disappointed to have not gone further, but Dortmund are a top quality side so no shame in this defeat.

View attachment 45645
Losses against Stuttgart and Wolsburg are the only defeats we've had this season. I'm delighted with the wins against Hoffenheim, Bayern and Dortmund. Draws away from home against the remaining big 2 RBL and Leverkusen are also very encouraging. If i'm being super critical, there's been a few draws which i'd like to think we'd have won, but 1 point is better than 0.

View attachment 45644
Martin has been superb since signing permanently for us. His creativity and class is vital to this side, and his 11 assists and 5 goals in 20 games outline that. Special mention for Jonny Evans too, who having signed on a free has really settled in nicely to his CB partnership with Stark. After numerous seasons of chopping and changing the defense, we finally have an established partnership.

View attachment 45643
Bernd has shifted on some squad players and a few i'd have expected to be in and around the first team. Fellaini and Rekik were good solid back-up options, but they left for close to 17m between them with add on's. The one that disappointed me most was Danilo. Only coming in last year, Danilo was outshone by Caseres, who himself is struggling this season. I personally would have kept Danilo but in Bernd we trust.

Chairman are welcome to bid for any player.

Back