Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME Deutschland

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 872
  • Views Views 60K
Sounds good although I think people should earn their move to France on merit. Perhaps and embargo on Bayern also to aid this but in all honesty I’d be slightly gutted to have spent 5 seasons building Wolfsburg to beat Bayern and everyone gets a free pass
the rest sounds good though

What if you didnt? See Below!

Season 2021/22 part 2

February

Fresh from loosing there Chairman Hertha now loose there manager on the same Day Bayern sack Zidane. Thomas Schaaf takes over Hertha, Luis Enrique is back in Germany after a failed 2 years at Leipzig.

Germany
View attachment 43123
What a season we have here. Leipzig and Dortmund tied at the top. Wolfsburg in 3rd only 4 points back and ahead of defending champs Leverkusen. Bayern are well out of it on 43 points only 3 clear of Hoffernheim. Did Klippybo run too soon? They Mainz and Koln are still in the race for beating Bayern although the new manager effect probably is more of a worry to Wolfsburg and a death sentence for the rest?

France
View attachment 43122
"You cant win anything with kids" Thats been proven to be wrong however i need to remind Gallardo you wont win anything without a defense. Monaco & Lyon jump past us and PSG are away and clear at the top.

Europa League
Last 32
View attachment 43121
The three Germans and Bordeaux are all through with a combined aggregate score of 18-3

Last 16
View attachment 43120
We all avoid the big guns. Schalke getting the toughest draw with Napoli.

March

Germany
View attachment 43119
Dortmund get there noses clear at the top on points and goal difference. Wolfsburg have a mini stumble and Bayern are now 6 points back and Hoffenhiem only 3 points behind that. BMG look like bringing back to back relegations to a chairman.

France
View attachment 43118
Marseille are out of the race for 2nd and are more likely to be in danger from Toulouse

Champions League
View attachment 43117
Dortmund need away goals to get past Fenerbache. They will need to up there game against Juventus in the Quarter Finals. Leverkusen are also through beating PSG 3-2. Think they could beat AC Milan and reach the semi finals. Bayern are out

Europa League
View attachment 43116
All three German teams get through. Bordeaux were thumped in Portugal. Liverpool are another major side heading out. Hoffenheim vs Leipzig is the major tie in the final 8

April

Germany
View attachment 43115
Dortmund take the lead in the title race 3pts and the goal difference. Bayern do what Bayern do a break people's hearts, mainly Wolfsburg & Hoffenheim who are so close but so far from getting out of Germany.

France
View attachment 43114
Lyon look to have beat Bordeaux to 3rd. NICE! Have come from nowhere to maybe grab the final european spot.

Champions League
View attachment 43113
Juventus needed away goals to get past Dortmund but Leverkusen are into the final 4 where they play favorites Man City

Europa League
View attachment 43112
Leipzig easily win the battle of Germany and will have another one in the Semi Finals against managerless Gelsenkirchen.

May

Germany
View attachment 43111
1 GOAL 1 Goal is all that Dortmund win the title by. Bad news after that Bayern finish 2 points clear of Wolfsburg and 5 clear or recently abandoned Hoffenheim so no new teams in France next season. Koln miss out on a European spot Mainz win the German cup to get the final European spot

France
View attachment 43110
PSG finish 20 points ahead of Bordeaux, 40 clear of Nice and even more from Toulouse. How are we supposed to catch that!

Champions League
View attachment 43109
Penaltys end Leverkusens hopes of a European title. Alarmingly the final is at Old Trafford. What a riot there will be if City win.

Europa League
View attachment 43108
Leipzig beat another German side and face Sporting Lisbon in the final.

Europa League Final
Sporting 1-4 Leipzig
View attachment 43107
Like all other comers we thrash Sporting for the clubs first major European title.

German Cup Final
View attachment 43106
Mainz get rewarded for supplying PSG's strike force with a trophy

End of Season 4 review

Game Link

Its also time for all of your end of season posts before we open the transfer window Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm!

Transfer Window 2022 is Open

Manager Changes
View attachment 43103
Schalke have a spot to fill. They took Dresdens Kenan Kocak. Killerroo can wait till after the world cup or name a replacement now or keep Kocak

Any other chairmen looking to change manager let me know.

GAMES SAVE
July 1st upload

I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far

June
View attachment 43105
Our rivals go quiet with PSG selling two of last seasons starters

July
View attachment 43104
Monaco spening big again and PSG make there first mega bucks move.

July 2022 balance
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £219.1m
Stonecold - RBL £106m
Liamcfc88 - Monaco £66m
RVP20 - Lyon £29m
Linecoigne - Leverksen £154.6m
FRANCE Stonecold - Bordeaux £144.5m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £106.1m
bcfc1 - Marseille -(£22.8m)
FRANCE Linecoigne - Nice £19.8m
Dporter8999 - Rennais £3.1m
RVP20- Stuttgart £41m
FRANCE Hampus - Toulouse £35.1m
bcfc1 - Mainz £61.6m
MrWisdoman - Amiens £6.9m
Dporter8999 - Hamburg £57.8m
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen £67,4m
MrWisdoman - Ingolstadt £21.0m
Killerroo - Caen £19,4m
Thenotsospecialone - Bremen £43.6m
Losc Lille -(£4,7m)

To pick teams in order
SheepFM - New German team to select

Free German Team Budgets
Branschweig £20m
Darmstadt £20.8m
Heiderheim £26,5m
Freiburg £29.3m
Koln £43m
Hertha £53,8m
Hoffenheim £103m

Order for picking French teams
Thenotsospecialone - - French Team
SheepFM -- French Team

French Budgets
Amiens £6.9m
Angers £750k
Saint Etienne £8,6m
EA Guingamp £10,4m
FC Nantes -(£4m)
FCSM "Souchaux £17.9m
Nimes £6m
QRM Rouen £2.2m
Strasbourg -(£6m)
Tours £13m

This is in order of your sides priority based on last seasons finishing position. The French teams work that Bourdeax finished 3rd so will be after the 5th German team but before the 6th German team. French sides will always be being the German teams due to more people being in Germany.

Free Teams, Can be used for DOM transfers, one of the non Bayern teams for Sheepfm too
Bayern

Branschweig £20m
Darmstadt £20.8m
Heiderheim £26,5m
Freiburg £29.3m
Koln £43m
Hertha £53,8m
Hoffenheim £103m

Due to increased activity we are no longer looking for new players.

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers 2 per team
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Last edited:
Hamburg SV

A Much Better Season

Hamburg had a much improved season, gaining the highest points total and position the club has achieved since Porter took over the club. The addition of Edinson Cavani helped with his 16 goals, helping to earn 26 out of the clubs 47 points.
View attachment 43090
View attachment 43089

Porter again is looking to manager Niko Kovac to improve the clubs fortunes. having kept loyal to the manager since 2018. The owner is looking to give the manager a war chest of sorts to drastically improve on this seasons finish, so could we finally see Hamburg challenging for the European positions?​

View attachment 43086

Leverkusen season review: enter crisis mode

View attachment 43085

Leverkusen's title defence couldn't have gone any worse. The club just about got Champions League football for next season and is set to lose a couple of superstars in Lionel Messi, Mateus Vital and others. On top of that, the club finished below Bayern which means another season below the German giants and the owner will need to say goodbye to his German side. It's going to be a very, very tough season next year but with £155 million to spend, things could go really well.

View attachment 43081
This was the team who played Leverkusen's last Bundesliga game this season. Most of these players were key players in the side's Champions League run to the semi-final where they lost to City, who will play Juventus in the final. It's been a good season overall but just not good enough and the club is in a weird place right now. With some big name players in some positions and some unknowns in others, the £155 million will be much needed to revamp the squad and hope that it'll be enough for the team to finish above Bayern next season and stay under the same ownership.

The Leverkusen transfer list is as follows:

Rui Patricio (GK) - valued at £10.5 million: £5 million

Julian Brandt (AML, AMR) - valued at £63 million: £70 million

Atakan Akkaynak (DM,CM) - valued at £13.5 million: £7.5 million

Giovani Lo Celso (CM, AMC) - valued at £46.5 million: £35 million

As always, any players are subject to offers.

View attachment 43080
OGC Nice season review: a huge achievement

View attachment 43078

After two very disappointing cup competitions and a terrible first half to the season, Nice and Jardim have managed to turn it around and finish in European places for the first time since 2018/19 when the club finished in 5th. For a first season under new ownership, the side didn't do badly at all. Two huge players in Lucas and Renato Sanches are now going back to Leverkusen from their loan which will be a huge disappointment of course, but with about £20 million in the bank yet again it is definitely possible to replace them with some big players, or at least players who will do well in Ligue 1.

View attachment 43077
This was the last team put out by Jardim, the team who won 1-0 against Caen to secure Europa League football for next season. Rony Lopes has been absolutely key to the team's success since his arrival in January after a mix up during the summer window, and the chairman can only wonder how his team would've done if Rony had been here all season long. Nevertheless, with young prodigy Kai Havertz coming in on a free this summer, we could see some big names arrive in the summer with him if everything goes to plan for the French side.

The transfer list for Nice is as follows:

Alassane Pléa (ST) - valued at £19.5 million: £7 million

Mimoun Mahi (AML,ST,AMR) - valued at £15 million: £5 million

Nicolae Stanciu (AMC) - valued at £8.5 million: £3 million

As always, any players are subject to offers.

On top of that, the club finished below Bayern which means another season below the German giants and the owner will need to say goodbye to his German side.
Oops, just realised this isn't a rule anymore hahaha, I guess things look a bit better now then!

Is there any kind of time limit on picking our French teams? I have 3rd pick which means I should know my team pretty early on but you don't people waiting until Sunday afternoon to find out and then not being able to do anything with them?

Mainz End of season review

A pretty impressive season ends with us winning a trophy and a very respectable place in the league. All of this after losing our two top strikers as well. A new striker will need to be brought in but we do have the money after PSG have given us over £150mil for those 2 strikers.
After two seasons of finishing 8th​, we dropped a place and finished 9th​ this season. As I have already mentioned, I believe this is down to the loss of our strikers, Harry Kane and Hugo Richard to PSG. My replacements for them, Maximiliano Romero and Joshua Zirkzee, could only manage 10 goals between them for the season which will need to be improved. It was a really poor end of the season that cost us as we won only 1 of our last 9 games.
Now this is the exciting bit as we managed to win our first bit of silverware and the first major piece of silverware in the clubs history. The early rounds were pretty straight forward except for the game against Hertha where we scrapped a 2-1 win. In the Semi-finals however we were able to beat Dortmund by the same score line after going into extra time. The final was even luckier as we beat Freiburg 3-2 after going into extra time. It took an 86th​ minute equaliser for us to get to extra time though. This does mean we have our first ever season of European football next season.
Transfers

This is my transfer list for this window.
CB Soren Schiphorst LOAN
CB Asier Herrera LOAN
DM/CM Sebastian Rudy £5mil
CM Andre Gomes £25mil

If you are interested in anyone else then let me know and I am sure we can come to some kind of deal.
I am looking for a RB and an AM in particular so if you have one available then get in touch.

Was just reading your Leverkusen update and you said if you didn't finish above Bayern the ownership would change. i thought that rule was removed?
I posted again right after realising that the rule was removed hahaha, saw the update on this page so wrote my club update without reading what stonecold had posted on the page just before!

Is there any kind of time limit on picking our French teams? I have 3rd pick which means I should know my team pretty early on but you don't people waiting until Sunday afternoon to find out and then not being able to do anything with them?

Only killerroo has restrictions as he's had a 4* team already everyone else can pick from the remaining teams

If people want to send teams in order of who the want we could get the selections done quicker. We can extend the transfer window if required.

Rvp picked Lyon so BCFC1 you your on the clock for the next pick.

Only killerroo has restrictions as he's had a 4* team already everyone else can pick from the remaining teams

If people want to send teams in order of who the want we could get the selections done quicker. We can extend the transfer window if required.

Rvp picked Lyon so BCFC1 you your on the clock for the next pick.

I will take Marseille.

Managers still to pick a french team

Dporter8999 - - French Team
Killerroo - French Team
MrWisdoman - - French Team
Thenotsospecialone - - French Team
SheepFM -- French Team

Sheep also needs to pick a german team.

If the remaining managers want to post a list in order of aho they want that means you will immediately know your team

Monaco/Wolfsburg Update

Monaco Receives Takeover

In a shock move, Wolfsburg chairman Hans Dieter has completed a deal to connect Monaco to his growing football empire.
Following a tight finish with Wolfsburg last season, Mr Dieter has stated that he wants champions league football and thought that Monaco was the best option in Europe for that. He did however reiterate that Wolfsburg was his first and most prized club and that his efforts were mainly focused on continuing the fight with Bayern.

"I will care greatly for both teams, but in future European clashes when both play against one an other, i will support Wolfsburg. We can build something here. This won't be the next Red Bull collections or Etihad group. What we aim to build is a dynasty through progressing these teams, building the fan bases and providing a high quality service to the communities in which our club is based"

Transfer List (Monaco)

Firmino - £55m
Jemerson - £50m
Thiago - £40m

Transfer List (Wolfsburg)

Batshuayi - £20m
Camacho - Free
Dragovic - £4m
Balotelli - £6m

Minimum Expectations this season

Monaco

Ligue 1 - Top 2
Domestic Cup - Final
Europe - UCL Semi Final

Wolfsburg

Bundesliga - Top 3
Domestic Cup - Semi Final
Europe - EL Final

View attachment 43039View attachment 43038

Takeover in Marseille

The connection between the French and German leagues grows as the chairman of Mainz has completed a takeover of Marseille. It is believed this partnership has come from both teams desires to win their respective leagues. They will work in tandem to reach these goals. There is also talk that Marseille are in a lot of financial trouble and will therefore be looking for Mainz to support them financially if that is possible.

Mainz Transfer List

CB Soren Schiphorst LOAN
CB Asier Herrera LOAN
DM/CM Sebastian Rudy £5mil
CM Andre Gomes £25mil
AM Jair Pereira LOAN
LW Luka Adzic £5mil

Marseille Transfer List

GK Dominik Livakovic £5mil
CB Kaan Ayhan £15mil
DM/CM Dragos Nedelcu £30mil
DM/CM Assane Diousse £5mil
RW Florian Thauvin £70mil

View attachment 43036 View attachment 43035

When looking at the table my thoughts turned to how did Toulouse suddenly finish 8th​ after being comfortably in 6th​ for the majority of the season? Then I found my answer.

View attachment 43037

We were winless in our last 10 games! It remains to be seen whether I’ll keep the faith in manager Pelissier.

Elsewhere with Dortmund we COMFORTABLY won the league by having a VASTLY SUPERIOR goal difference to RB Leipzig…

View attachment 43034

Here's my transfer lists... there's some very decent players available on loan.

Toulouse

Sergio Ramos – CB - £5m
Arnor Traustason – AML - £1m or loan
Eduardo Vargas – ST - Free
César Santos Assunção – RB – Loan
Sergi Rodríguez – LB – Loan
Victor Abbenhuis – CB – Loan
Hugo Ribiero – CB - Loan

Dortmund

Robert Sanci – LB – Loan
Ilyas Benhamou – CB/DM – Loan
Anatoly Smirnov – DM/CM – Loan
Marco Cascone – CM/AMC - Loan
Dino Heitinga – ST – Loan

I’d be willing to listen to offers for the following:

Keita Balde – AML
Enis Bardhi – CM

Bare in mind I’m looking for a quality AMR, AMC, AML and ST for Toulouse. If you can offer me that then Balde and Bardhi will be available for cheap!

Hamburg SV

I've just had a look through my previous signings, and come to the conclusion that i could never be a scout, as i have signed some proper **** here! Dahoud & Toljan have been good stable signings, and Cavani has added a touch of class, but got there are some awful signings. I will give myself some credit for signing Ponce on a free and getting £4.9m for him, even though he only played 1 game. Have a look below at my previous PERM signings:

Player Pos Price Apps Gls/CS Asts POM Sold For
Fabian Reese ST £5m 50 6 5 1 £1.3m
Luke Hemmerich RB £6m 17 2 0 0 Free
Rene Adler GK Joint 4 0 0 0 £2.1m
Mathias Jensen CM Free 29 1 6 0 £3.4m
Alexandur Maxim AM Free 33 2 4 1 £2.6m
Anthony Ujah ST Free 29 7 1 0 Free
Jeremy Toljan RB £8m 133 5 7 3 At Club
Sebastian Rode CM £8m 51 2 3 0 Free
Mahmoud Dahoud CM Free 106 13 23 5 At Club
Ezequeil Ponce ST Free 1 0 0 0 £4.9m
Eder Alvarez Balanta CB Free 39 1 1 0 Free