Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME Deutschland

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 872
  • Views Views 60K
View attachment 43365

OGC Nice quick mid-season update:

View attachment 43364

It's a big struggle in the South of France at the moment, which was to be expected as this is the chairman's first season in France. A shambles of a squad to inherit from meant that a lot of players needed to be brought in and while some of them have played quite well, most of them have disappointed. With the 10 summer arrivals, it makes sense that the team isn't performing so well at the moment but the chairman has announced that he is confident Jardim will turn things around and bring Nice back to the top, maybe in a Europa League spot by, hopefully, next season. The transfer list is as follows:

Alassane Pléa, striker (worth £20 million): £6 million

Mimoun Mahi, ST/AML/AMR (worth £16 million): £4 million

Nicolae Stanciu, AMC (worth £8.5 million): £3 million

Wout Weghorst, ST (worth £4.6 million): free

ANYONE IS AVAILABLE FROM THE TEAM, THE GOAL IS TO FREE UP SOME WAGES AS WELL MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY SO PUT OFFERS IN FOR PLAYERS IF YOU WISH!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 43363
Bayer Leverkusen quick mid-season update:

View attachment 43362
Things are looking a little better in Germany. Leverkusen's title defence isn't the best but they are at least ahead of Bayern and whilst it's a very tight race with the German giants, the chairman is confident that Ancelotti will do a job and manage to get his side to finish above Bayern once again. An early exit from the DFB-Pokal was disappointing to say the least but gives the team the opportunity to focus on the PSG tie in the Champions League and the Bundesliga itself. With just the one big arrival in Jerome Boateng in the summer, it wasn't a very busy window for the German side but should be enough to see them finish above Bayern if all goes well. Here is the transfer list for the club:

Julian Brandt, AML (worth £57 million): £60 million

Andriy Lunin, GK (worth £1.1 million): £5 million

Juan Hernandez, ST (worth £19.5 million): £10 million

Guilhereme Arana, LB (worth £8.5 million): £12 million

Giovani Lo Celso, CM/AMC (worth £12.5 million): £20 million

AS ALWAYS, ANYONE IS AVAILABLE FROM THE TEAM SO GO AHEAD AND MAKE OFFERS AND I'LL CONSIDER THEM!

Apologies for the short update, don't have a lot of time on my hands but still wanted to put something out there! Good luck everyone in the window and the rest of the season :)

Mid season review

RBL
View attachment 43311
So Far so good with Leipzig. We're 7 points above the target of Bayern but look a step behind Dortmund, despite giving away Harry Kane & Robert Lewandowski they look like the class team of the league who i cant see us catching not that i will care one bit if we finish ahead of Bayern.

Since our slow start we've only lost 2 games since August both shambolic away performances. We also fell out of the cup which is the least of my worry's. Looking at the European draw Liverpool, Arsenal & Napoli are the only sides i'd really worry about so we could have a shot at a first European trophy if we can finally beat the English sides.

Bordeaux
View attachment 43310
Not such good news from France where Bordeaux sit 11 points behind PSG just passed the half ways stage. To put that in perspective PSG have dropped 7 points all season so far!. There new signings have gelled instantly and they somehow look better without Neymar & Mbappe. Our front 3 of Werner, Suarez & Mbappe have shone while i expected more out of Godin, Diop and Chielli's defensive unit. I expect us to get into 3rd but beating PSG for this season is beyond us. With few players set to move on next summer this team will get next season to go after the title before contracts and age gets the better of them.

Transfer Window Closed

View attachment 43307

Transfers

Hamburg
FGN Sergio Garcia Man Utd Hambur Loan
FGN Abdessalam Hermach Man City Hamburg Loan

Wolfsburg
FGN2 - Issei Nagai - Chelsea - Wolfsburg - £20k p/w - £11.5m
FGN3 - Michael Christensen - Midtyland - Wolfsburg - £5.2k p/w - £400k
DOM LOAN – Arthur – Dortmund – Wolfsburg – Loan

Dortmund
MON LOAN (1) - Federico Cassandro - Toulouse – Dortmund - Loan
MON LOAN (2) - Flavien Pailler – Toulouse – Dortmund - Loan

Tolouse
DOM (1) - Alexandre Andre – LOSC Lille – Toulouse - £240,000 - £120
U18 (2) - Marcos Trejo – Banfield – Toulouse - £1.4m - £750
FGN (3)- Federico Cassandro - Hoffenheim – Toulouse - £5.4m
U18 (1) - Flavien Pailler – Hoffenheim – Toulouse - £260,000
MON LOAN (2) - Anatoly Smirnov - Dortmund – Toulouse - Loan

Mainz
FGN Asier Herrera Real San Sebastian Mainz £3.6mil £11k
U18 Jair Pereira SLB Mainz £0.2mil £0.85k
U18 Diondino Ca SLB Mainz £1.125mil £3.4k
U18 Alberto Scavone Inter Mainz £3.8mil £11.5k
DOM Fiete Arp Hoffenheim Mainz £15mil £60k
DOM Dario Maresic Hoffenheim Mainz £9mil £46k
DOM LOAN Joshua Zirkzee Bayern Mainz N/A N/A
FGN LOAN Kyle Walker Man City Mainz N/A N/A

Leipzig
FGN Loan L Spinozza - Man City

Ingolstadt
Increase the stadium capacity by 2,000

Successful summer contracts

Bordeaux
1 Bor L Bonucci £177k
3 Bor 7,13 p36 MC F Kessie £177k

Leipzing
2 H Costa Bayern £50k
4 J Alba Barcelona £77k

INgolstadt
EXP—Frenkie De Jong--- Ajax--- Ingosaldt04 --- 15kp/w

Hamburg
Pre Daniel Amartey Leicester Hamburg £25kpw
Pre Diego Llorente Atletico Madrid Hamburg £25kpw

Stuttgart
EXP T Bakayoko £5k
EXP Willian £5k

Schalke
1. Divock Origi - Liverpool - 120k
2. Mario Mandzukic - Tottenham - 100k

Dortmund
EXP - Keita Balde – Monaco – Dortmund - £85,000
EXP - Lucas Romero – Wolves – Dortmund - £41,000

Tolouse
EXP - Kamil Glik, - Monaco – Toulouse - £20,500
EXP - Sergio Ramos – Real Madrid – Toulouse - £20,500

Wolfsburg
EXP4 - Talisca - £40k

Mainz
EXP Luan Liverpool Mainz N/A £30k

Nice
Kai Havertz (Leverkusen) - offer: £2,000 a week

Last edited:
Club spent £37m on " investments" which explains part of it. Must have really wanted rid of there chairman!

Investments was on the income page not the expenditure so it meant £37m coming in not out lol. So I should have had £37m more!!!

While I would love to have him at Mainz, Divock Origi is down as a pre contract player at Schalke and Mainz and Schalke have the higher wage so he needs to be taken off of my Mainz list.

Hello Guys,

It's with great regret unfortunately i'm also going to have to leave the game, and resign from Hertha. I can't commit as much time to the game in the next few weeks, and would be unfair to continue. I missed tonight's deadline by 16 mins, and it resulted in me missing out on 4 of my 5 targets despite offering higher wages to the clubs who acquired them.

Good luck to everyone going forward, and thanks to stonecold for all his effort during this game.

January

Germany
View attachment 43289
Messy month for Bayern helps Wolfsburg move a step closer to France. Stuttgart and Mainz hopes are now on life support.

France
View attachment 43288
Free scoring Bordeaux go level with Monaco in 2nd but having sold there defense this will probably be as good as it gets. Toulouse and Nice over 10 points off the race for 2nd but building patiently in a way that would make Liam at Wolfburg proud!

Transfer Window

Germany
View attachment 43287
Bayern are up to there usual tricks but for every reasonable player there signing from other German teams were nicking there best player. Stuttgart made a tidy £17m profit on Kocanvic in 6 months.
Hoffenheims new chairmans not afraid to spend some of the Pellegrini money,

France
View attachment 43286
Terrible window for my defense. I'm left with 37 year old Chiellini after selling our 2nd, 3rd and 4th best center backs. PSG Broke the bank of Mainz's star of the future.

Sad to see another player go but hopefully we can get some new faces in to freshen it up, would hope to see this as I fear it may become one after another if we don’t get some new folk in

Sad to see another player go but hopefully we can get some new faces in to freshen it up, would hope to see this as I fear it may become one after another if we don’t get some new folk in

Biggest problem with new folk is the workload. Even though two have gone there are 3 new teams to work on. We're 5 seasons in too which is the longest chairman game ive seen on fm base or anywhere in fact and they always loose players along the way for one reason or another.

We'll do a poll is everyone currently playing is happy to keep going ?

We'll do a poll is everyone currently playing is happy to keep going ?
I'm more than happy to continue tbh, although I feel like getting a strong team to begin with and being able to get to France quite quickly compared to other people in the chairman game helps..

I'm more than happy to continue tbh, although I feel like getting a strong team to begin with and being able to get to France quite quickly compared to other people in the chairman game helps..

Should other just get a bye to france? Problem with that is someone gets Monaco and will be in Italy in no time perhaps without even challenging the top 4 in Germany

Should other just get a bye to france? Problem with that is someone gets Monaco and will be in Italy in no time perhaps without even challenging the top 4 in Germany
I see what you mean.. I mean I guess you could just give Monaco to the best performing chairman at the end of this season? As of right I believe that would be Wolfsburg and to be fair, they aren't the best of teams in Germany to begin with so the chairman did well to get there with them so regardless of if he finishes ahead of Bayern or not, everyones moves to France but the best performing chairman outside of those already in France gets Monaco? Just an idea.

Although I do agree with the best chairman gets Monaco. I don't think everyone should get a bye yet. Just my opinion but if we were to get a bye how would the next season work. Would we still have to finish over Bayern or no?

I am still happy to keep playing, even after PSG steal my two strikers in consecutive transfer windows. We have done 5 seasons now so I think it is a good idea if we start moving to France. Just to freshen the game up for everyone. If we just take this season and let people choose their French team in order of how well they did in the German league, I think that will be the fairest way.

If it is still continuing which I hope it is, I’d like to see it continue as it is presently

Despite doing absolute s***, i still wanna keep going. Has been a lot of fun being involved.

1 So where we stand is the majority seem to agree we should all be in France so we'll all get a French team at the end of the season.

2 The best idea I've been given for France is to put a transfer embargo on PSG for 5 seasons then even if you have not beat them you move onto Italy

3 Monaco is the final elephant in the room. I think if we look over previous seasons Wolfsburg are the team that's consistently been closest. I'll double check there not a top rated side at the start, im pretty sure there not.

Either that or we go by final German table order.

4 Finally were getting rid of the loose your team rule since transfering players is proving hard enough already.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
Sounds good although I think people should earn their move to France on merit. Perhaps and embargo on Bayern also to aid this but in all honesty I’d be slightly gutted to have spent 5 seasons building Wolfsburg to beat Bayern and everyone gets a free pass
the rest sounds good though

Last edited:
Back