NEW SIGNING ANNOUNCED

View attachment 48326

Danjames101 calls a brief press conference.

"Ladies and gentleman, having spoken with Marcelo over the last few days regarding our transfer targets, together we have created a wish list. The first point of call on that list was to add to the team's striking options. With Ibisevic not getting any younger, and with Kalou potentially on his way out, we needed someone for both the future and now. We believe we've found the player who fit's the bill perfectly. We're delighted to announce our new signing...Lucas Alario.

View attachment 48325

I'd like to take this moment to thank Linecoigne1998 and the board at Leverkusen who were a pleasure to do business with. At 8million, we've got a great deal, and hope Lucas can be a success here for years to come. Marcelo do you have anything to add?

Bielsa - "I've been a fan of Lucas for a while now. I remember him breaking through at River Plate, and he's very highly thought of in Argentina. At 24, he's already played twice for his country and having already opened his international goal scoring account, he has that pedigree we're looking for"

Last edited:
Hi all would love to join... For some reason my pm are not going through can someone message me to let me know how I can join

Hi all would love to join... For some reason my pm are not going through can someone message me to let me know how I can join

You need to message stonecold. If your messages aren’t going through, may have something to do with your inbox being full, try deleting some and try to message again.

Hey tried to do this my inbox and sent is empty ?????? I've wrote a message clicked send but it does not appear really want to join as well!

Hey tried to do this my inbox and sent is empty ������ I've wrote a message clicked send but it does not appear really want to join as well!
I dont mean to sound patronizing but remember to complete both fields (Subject and the message itself), i've done that a few times forgetting to put in the subject matter. Would be nice to see you join though. The more the merrier.

Hi Liam don't worry anyway to get me joined... I put the subject as chairman game and wrote a message. Any help I don't mind what I have to do just struggling why I can't message anyone can someone pm to see if I receive it?

Hi Liam don't worry anyway to get me joined... I put the subject as chairman game and wrote a message. Any help I don't mind what I have to do just struggling why I can't message anyone can someone pm to see if I receive it?

Dont worry stonecold will see your message when he logs on. I just sent u a pm to test

Last edited:
Try setting up a new username and try that. Might be an issue with your account

guys its worked i have managed to send a message to stonecold.... thanks guys will wait for a reply now!

th

ALEXANDER ISAK JOINS HOFFENHEIM ON LOAN

Hoffenheim confirmed their first signing of the summer window today with the loan signing of young Dortmund forward Alexander Isak for the duration of the season.

Hoffenheim manager Julian Nagelsmann said -
"I am delighted to get a forward as talented as Alexander in on loan to help us move forward. We needed to strengthen the forward area and still need another 1 at least but with both domestic and European competitions to play in he will get plenty of game time. The fact that we already have a Dortmund player, Felix Passlack, on loan here will help him settle in too which is a boost".

Chairman Kris Stuart said -
"I have a great relationship with the Dortmund chairman and he was only too willing to help us strengthen our squad although we are not naïve enough not to realise that in the long run we are strengthening his team."

When asked if his side were in danger of becoming a feeder side for Dortmund Stuart replied angrily -
"Absolutely not!!! Passlack was here on loan in a deal done by the previous administration and we needed strikers and Isak was one of the best ones available within our budget. I would take other players on loan but the fact is the best player available for loan in the position we needed came from Dortmund and that's it. Our aim is to overtake Dortmund and Bayern but we have to take little steps - we don't have the budget to just jump ahead of them in one season!

Koln Sign Kohr

41ky1PkLQVL._SX355_.jpg

Corr, He's Good, That Kohr!!

New Koln owner TNSSO has finalised his first signing for the club. He has been working with Leverkusen owner Linecoigne and between them they have finally struck a deal that works for both parties, to bring central midfielder Dominik Kohr to the club! The deal is said to be in the region of £6 million.

kohr_Jubel_1718_46056_M.png

TNSSO stated that as soon as he heard Kohr was available, he was immediately interested. "I sat down with Laurent Blanc and one of the positions we had identified that we needed to strengthen was the central midfield role, so we are delighted to get Kohr in and he should fit straight into our first 11. Kohr fits the bill perfectly for the type of player I am looking for here....he is German and he is young. At 23, he can have a career here for years to come."

Transfer deadline at midday Sunday and I still haven't heard anything about joining? Is this game online so I can just join or do I have to wait for a reply from stonecold

Transfer deadline at midday Sunday and I still haven't heard anything about joining? Is this game online so I can just join or do I have to wait for a reply from stonecold
There's no reason for stonecold to say no to you joining, just choose one the clubs that are still available, message him letting him know what club that is and just wait on his confirmation. In the mean time, once you've selected your club, you can probably just download the game save on the very first post and load it in your game so you can take a look at your squad, finances, etc.

These clubs are still available....

Augsburg - £29m
Freiburg - £28.6m
Hamburg £29m
Hannover £8.5m

Download the save file, load it into your game and have a look at the squads etc.....From there, just message stonecold who you'll be taking over but like Linecoigne said, there is no reason he'll say no. You only have to be worried about being booted out for no activity on the thread lol!

But welcome to the game mate.....but I warn you, it becomes ****** addictive so I hope you haven't got a needy Mrs!

Should probably check with Stonecold first though. I know he thought he was at his limit for the amount of people joining due to the amount of time it takes him to edit stuff. Maybe he will let another join but dont go announcing you have taken over a club without his sayso.

He has been on holiday this week and is back to work next week so it will be harder for him to find time to do the updates I presume. Plus he has a life outside FM with his kids and missus.

I have a question for stonecold or anyone who has run a chairman game before, do you need anything else other than the in game editor to run a chairman game. It seems that quite a few people enjoy the games but there are very few who run them, and I was planning on trying to run one myself. I've never run one myself before so I was going to do a kind of dummy run over the weekend but just wanted to know if I needed anything else other than the in game editor.

It could also mean an extra pair of hands to help out stonecold if he needs it in running this game.

These clubs are still available....

Augsburg - £29m
Freiburg - £28.6m
Hamburg £29m
Hannover £8.5m

Download the save file, load it into your game and have a look at the squads etc.....From there, just message stonecold who you'll be taking over but like Linecoigne said, there is no reason he'll say no. You only have to be worried about being booted out for no activity on the thread lol!

But welcome to the game mate.....but I warn you, it becomes ****** addictive so I hope you haven't got a needy Mrs!

I second that with the needy Mrs, I get married on the 30th and broke the news that my laptop will be coming with me on my honeymoon to update in the evenings... £100 bribe to go clothes shopping kept her onside haha