I have a question for stonecold or anyone who has run a chairman game before, do you need anything else other than the in game editor to run a chairman game. It seems that quite a few people enjoy the games but there are very few who run them, and I was planning on trying to run one myself. I've never run one myself before so I was going to do a kind of dummy run over the weekend but just wanted to know if I needed anything else other than the in game editor.

It could also mean an extra pair of hands to help out stonecold if he needs it in running this game.

Nothing but the editor, addiction issues, a notepad and time. Time being the worst thing. Im sure there is a quicker way of running it but without sounding like a power hungry dictator i think i would struggle with sending information back and forth. I'm happy to carry on as it is for now but if i start to struggle and not make deadlines ect i'll post about it.

I second that with the needy Mrs, I get married on the 30th and broke the news that my laptop will be coming with me on my honeymoon to update in the evenings... £100 bribe to go clothes shopping kept her onside haha

I took mine with me on honeymoon, Wife as well so it wasnt perfect. Fm was the best part of the trip. Sunbath my **** i have a transfer window to do

if i start to struggle and not make deadlines ect i'll post about it.
I've mentioned this before already I think but would be more than happy to continue run it if you ever feel like it's too much work! (as I've run my own before and would actually love to be able to run one again!) :)

Players for sale

Defense
M Kaminski £1m, D Aogo £3m, M Zimmermann £1m

Midfield
O Mangala £3m, E Thomy £2m, E Ofori £1m

Attack
A Donis £4m, D Ginczek £5m, M Gomez £10m

Last edited:
BMG - Under new ownership

View attachment 48207
[h=1]Borussia Mönchengladbach[/h]​

The club would like to issue the following statement in regards to the takeover talks with English betting tycoon Desmond Pugh.

As of 12:00am the club will be sold to Mr Pugh who will own 51% of the club.

The following is a quote from Mr Pugh:

"I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the fans of the club. They are the heartbeat of the club and my aim is to take this great and historic club back to the heights it once had. Our first step is to build a solid base and achieve Champions League status. I aim to improve the club's commercial stature as well as the position the club holds within the German and European game. After having talks with the coaching staff we believe we can work together to achieve these ambitions. I look forward to overseeing a new era of success"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the recent takeover of Borussia Monchengladbach, we interviewed new owner English betting tycoon Desmond Pugh.

Desmond thank you for agreeing to speak to us the first question has to be why have you took over a football team and this particular team?

"My pleasure. The reason why i took over BMG is because i have a deep affection with football. Ever since i was a child and watching the Bundesliga on Eurosport i always had an affinity towards BMG. I am incredibly proud that i am now the custodian of this great club"

What are your short term ideas for the club and what will change short term at the club?

"I believe that a club operates best when the fans are listened to. I feel that our current management personal are in a really good place to coach the team and identify any particular areas that need improvement. It is up to me then to find the right players for the club. The next 12 months must be used to position the club as a strong domestic team but also that of a formidable European outfit. Within two years i aim for the club to be challenging for the bundesliga title"

Can the fans expect substantial investment into the club?

"I want the fans to be proud of the players representing the club. i wont be signing players who do not want to play for this great club nor will i have players who do not want to be here. This club will have players that the fans can look to as role-models"

Many thanks for your time!

Borussia Mönchengladbach

As far as I'm aware only these 4 clubs are available?

Augsburg - £29m
Freiburg - £28.6m
Hamburg £29m
Hannover £8.5m

Someone else already has Monchengladbach! Unless stonecold has told you that you can take them over, then never mind..

As far as I'm aware only these 4 clubs are available?

Augsburg - £29m
Freiburg - £28.6m
Hamburg £29m
Hannover £8.5m

Someone else already has Monchengladbach! Unless stonecold has told you that you can take them over, then never mind..

Yep a space opened up. Thanks

Leipzig
Secretive moves in the transfer window from the former Eastern block team

Going well over budget last seasons runner ups have made some huge moves in a bid to win the Bundesliga!

The Chairman announces this is the first of two messages about transfers that will be communicated

"As the team that finished 2nd last season we have the first pick of transfers so here is the players we have selected to lead us to league glory.
FGN MC C Soler Valencia £16.5m
View attachment 48205
FGN MRL A Zivkovic Benfica £16,5m
View attachment 48204
FGN AT L Martinez £13.5m
View attachment 48202
FGN Loan L Shaw
View attachment 48201
DOM AT F Arp £6m
View attachment 48200
DOM DC C Soyuncu £10m
View attachment 48199
u181 AM B Woodburn £5.2m
View attachment 48198
u182 GK A Lafont £6m
View attachment 48197
u183 DL M Sarr Nice £3m
View attachment 48196Lots of players that are ready to start for us on day 1. Tomorrow i hope to announce a huge deal that will push our squad over the edge!

Anyone got a striker going? Got to be very good quality.....I have up to £15 million to spend!

Nothing but the editor, addiction issues, a notepad and time. Time being the worst thing. Im sure there is a quicker way of running it but without sounding like a power hungry dictator i think i would struggle with sending information back and forth. I'm happy to carry on as it is for now but if i start to struggle and not make deadlines ect i'll post about it.

I definitely have the addiction issues. I'm never off the **** game. I am a teacher so I am thinking of running a game as I come to the summer holidays so I will have the time to run it properly as well rather than back out in the first season like I have seen in other chairman games before.

Also you took my main target for the summer in Fiete Arp. I now have to go looking for a new striker that is within my budget.

I definitely have the addiction issues. I'm never off the **** game. I am a teacher so I am thinking of running a game as I come to the summer holidays so I will have the time to run it properly as well rather than back out in the first season like I have seen in other chairman games before.

Also you took my main target for the summer in Fiete Arp. I now have to go looking for a new striker that is within my budget.

To be fair mate, Arp was on my list as well, so I think you would of lost out to me even if stonecold didn't snap him up! Was always going to be in high demand as one of the best German hot prospects on the game!

Vladlen Yurchenko (asking price £500,000): a good backup player who won't take up too much in terms of wages and can come in and and do a good job for the weaker teams in the league

Julian Baumgartlinger (asking price £5 million):
an experienced centre midfielder who can fit in any team in the league and do a decent job

Joel Pohjanpalo (asking price £2.5 million):
a good backup striker who's young and still has a little bit of potential
Some bargains in this list above for some of the smaller teams. Keep in mind that other players could also leave if a sufficient offer is made. Good luck everyone!

BMG - Unwanted Players

The following Players are up for sale:

Ibrahima Traore - 9M

Josip Drmic - 5M

Vincenzo Grifo £12.5M

The club is welcoming offers to players and will enter negotiations if approached.

Jean-Fiete Arp for sale?
View attachment 48117

A instant disagreement with the coach has led to the club deciding to listen to offer for the future of German football

first bid of £25m will get him or may listen to nearest offer!

View attachment 1166723

CB Leon Balogun £5m - Big strong no nonsense Nigerian CB who would be a good starter for most teams and good backup for the teams higher in the league. Only on £7k wages as well so can be a good option for teams looking to save a bit on the wage budget.

RB Guilio Donati £5m – Solid full back who would do a solid job for most teams in the league but I am looking to make the squad more German so he is an unfortunate casualty of that.

DM Nigel De Jong £1m – While he may not be as quick as he used to be, his mental stats more than make up for that. Could be a really good option for a mid-table team to come off the bench but again not German so looking to move out.

AM Alexandru Maxim £5m – Very technically gifted and two-footed AM who should improve most teams outside of the top 3/4. Again loses his place due to his Romanian nationality.

AM Robin Quaison £5m - Young, strong and very fast no.10 who would make a great shadow striker. Also comfortable playing up top and in all other midfield positions.

LM/LW Pablo De Blasis £5m – Solid if unspectacular winger who can do a shift for any team with determination and work rate both at 16.

LM/LW Karim Onisiwo £2.5m – A weaker version of De Blasis technically but stronger with the physical stats. Could be a good impact player for a club.

ST Anthony Ujah £5m – Another solid player who has just joined the club but doesn’t meet my standards due to not being German. He has experience of the league and scored over 10 goals each season in his 3 years at Koln.

ST Emil Berggreen £5m - 194cm/6ft4 target man who can cause problems for any defense. Incredibly strong and good in the air. If your manager plays with wingers then he could be the perfect man in the box to finish off the crosses.

SOLD ST Yoshinori Muto £10m – Very talented all round striker who can also play on the left wing as well. He doesn’t fit into the current managers tactics as he likes to play a target man and also loses out due to not being German.

All other players are available for the right price but any Germans will have an extra tariff added on to their value.

In terms of signings the club are desperate for a LB or 2 as we currently don’t have one at all. We are also interested in some attacking players, anyone who can play up top or behind the front man. Bcfc1 has send an open letter to all the chairman in the German league to get in touch if they have players available for a reasonable fee for these positions.

Last edited:
Harry Kane ist einer von uns

View attachment 48077

News is emerging out of Dortmund that Peter Stoger will remain in charge of Borussia Dortmund for the foreseeable future and he looks delighted about it.

View attachment 48076

Don Corleone has blamed an administrative error on being unable to find anyone better, with strong reports coming from Liverpool that a severed horses head was left in Jurgen Klopp’s bed, yet he declined a return to Dortmund because ‘the weather is too nice in Liverpool.’

Needless to say the Don is displeased by his decision to throw all his eggs in the Jurgen Klopp basket, meaning that managers such as Luis Enrique, Thomas Tuchel, Carlo Ancelotti and Laurent Blanc have all joined other clubs before he could act…

…Consequently he has spent £230m on two players to make himself feel better

Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli for £84m.

View attachment 48075

Harry Kane from Tottenham for £146m

View attachment 48074

Christian Fruchtel and Oliver Batista Meier have also joined from Bayern Munich and Matthijs De Ligt has arrived from Ajax but it is Kane who will grab all the headlines.

Over to you Harry...

Vladlen Yurchenko (asking price £500,000): a good backup player who won't take up too much in terms of wages and can come in and and do a good job for the weaker teams in the league

Julian Baumgartlinger (asking price £5 million):
an experienced centre midfielder who can fit in any team in the league and do a decent job

Joel Pohjanpalo (asking price £2.5 million):
a good backup striker who's young and still has a little bit of potential

Charles Aranguiz (asking price £20 million): a great midfielder in his prime who will be a fantastic player for any team in the league, a decent deal at £20 million considering he's valued over £25 million!

Some bargains in this list above for some of the smaller teams. Keep in mind that other players could also leave if a sufficient offer is made. Good luck everyone!