V5 is better on FMC than the FMC version of V6. I know that TFF puts a lot of time and effot into these tactics, but V6 seems like a downgrade, probably because it is more suited to the full game with OI's.

Looking forward to V7 of this tactic, hopefully it goes back to being Plug n Play without OI's.

This confirmed my thought. If you're a top team, you should have no problem dominating with V5. You can even win the league with a relegation team. Completely destroyed Tottenham with Arsenal in the first league game of the season. Also won the Community Shield game against Manchester City.

If you follow the OI's, training and have a good morale in team it cannot go wrong. Team talk is important of course ;)

This confirmed my thought. If you're a top team, you should have no problem dominating with V5. You can even win the league with a relegation team. Completely destroyed Tottenham with Arsenal in the first league game of the season. Also won the Community Shield game against Manchester City.

If you follow the OI's, training and have a good morale in team it cannot go wrong. Team talk is important of course ;)

Hey mate, can you kindly post a screenshot of the OI. I can't seem to find or recall them anymore.

Btw I'm still using V1. It's working a treat at the moment :)

Hey mate, can you kindly post a screenshot of the OI. I can't seem to find or recall them anymore.

Btw I'm still using V1. It's working a treat at the moment :)

I posted it on the previous page, page 48 ;)

TFF I'm hoping for a V7 of this tactic. I've been sticking with FMC V6, but it concedes a lot more goals than previous versions of the tactic.

Sad to report even V5 is not a solution for lower leagues. Upon promotion I improved the team and a good tactic ought to have brought me safe mid-table finish for a season or two.

1lph4.png

There's no way out of it, morale is rock bottom, even the chances we create are routinely missed.

TFF I'm hoping for a V7 of this tactic. I've been sticking with FMC V6, but it concedes a lot more goals than previous versions of the tactic.

Guys, I've got a new killing tactic! It shows similar performance with EXECUTIONER but you don't need to do the manual marking for it this mean it's even possible to use Instant Result with it!

After I finished testing on my testing stand I gave it a go with Barcelona and scored 82 goals in 11 matches(avarage 7.4 goals per match).

Messi scored 28 goals in 11 matches(avarage 2,5 goals per match) and he had 9.51 avarage rating after 11 matches!

View attachment 258794View attachment 258793View attachment 258792

I'll upload this tactic later today or tomorrow... there'll be a new thread for it! ;)

Last edited:

Guys, I've got a new killing tactic! It shows similar performance with EXECUTIONER but you don't need to do the manual marking for it this mean it's even possible to use Instant Result with it!

After I finished testing on my testing stand I gave it a go with Barcelona and scored 82 goals in 11 matches(avarage 7.4 goals per match).

Messi scored 28 goals in 11 matches(avarage 2,5 goals per match) and he had 9.51 avarage rating after 11 matches!

View attachment 873878View attachment 873881View attachment 873884

I'll upload this tactic later today or tomorrow... there'll be a new thread for it! ;)

YOU ARE FREAK. That's my final word. What is that? 82 goal in 11 matches. Lol.

Here's the 1st season with Barcelona... I'll do one more season with Crystal Palace the weakest EPL club.

With Barca I scored 223 goals in the league and had only 1 lose and 1 draw for the season... these both matches I heavily dominated but **** happens...

View attachment 873928

View attachment 873931

View attachment 873934

Maybe we got successor of NXT6(15.1.4 patch) :)? Good tactic in Barca(first season, no transfers) ~ 180-200 goals in league, but this is incredible :). I want to test it.

Last edited: