Guys, I've got an awesome tweak for Monstrous P&P and EXECUTIONER... I'll upload it tomorrow... ;)

I have used it with Charlton, Bournemouth, Cholcester and Crewe, always first place.....all seperate safe with no first transfer window

This tactic didn't seem to work for me either macca, I will try the update that TFF said he was posting up today as more solid

It happens to even the best tactics that sometimes they just don't click. I had a tactic with which I completed the Pentagon Challenge, a pinnacle of FM challenges, but when I tried to use it in Vanarama Conference N/S, it was disastrous.

TTF, even the tactic is workin ok for me.. less than half season and i already see the results quite clearly.. i´m eager to see how you´ve managed to improve it!

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

OI HAS BEEN UPDATED(IT'S VERY IMPORTAN BECAUSE TACTIC DEPENDS ON THIS OI's)

CHANGES:

- tweaked TIs/PIs/Duities/Set Pieces

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ***
OIV3.png

View attachment 259696

hahaaha... gonna test it and see!, thanks for the update man!!!

V6 didn't do it for me with Vicenza. In the first game I got trashed by Roma. 28-2 in shots, 6-0 CCC's. In the second game I got a drew home against Genoa, I deserved to win that game though. In the third game I got smashed by Milan and lost 4-1.

Changed back to V5 and in the "comeback" I won 1-0 over the league leaders Juventus in an amazing performance. 2-0 in CCC's. Never change a winning tactic right? ;)

Just started new season with Aston Villa so will put this new version to the test and post screenies soon