I'm going to give this 1 last go tonight (although I can't use OI's, FMC), before accepting defeat and moving on.

TFF, is there a particular version that you know may work best without OI's? I'm pretty sure I have every version.

v5 from my experience works well without OI. I only plays FMC so whenever a tactic creator emphasizes OI I skip his tactics.
So far in this thread TFF9 didn't mention OI much (except in OP), but he stressed they're important in v6 so that means it's out of the question for FMC.

v5 from my experience works well without OI. I only plays FMC so whenever a tactic creator emphasizes OI I skip his tactics.
So far in this thread TFF9 didn't mention OI much (except in OP), but he stressed they're important in v6 so that means it's out of the question for FMC.

still have good results without oi's with v6... to be honest playing FMC only don't see any difference between v5 and v6

Okay I changed tactics to V6 today and didn't like it at all, as someone said why change a winning tactic like V5!?!

The only problem now is I changed the OI and have forgotten the old configuration and want to change it back! Could anyone help me out?

Guys, I've added this version for FMC to the OP.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

OI HAS BEEN UPDATED(IT'S VERY IMPORTAN BECAUSE TACTIC DEPENDS ON THIS OI's)

CHANGES:

- tweaked TIs/PIs/Duities/Set Pieces

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ***
OIV3.png

View attachment 871741

bump ;)

TFF - are you sure the FMC version 6 is better than V5? What did you change? Also this is meant to be plug n play! Leave the OI's for your executioner tactic.

Can someone send the download link for V5 I don't want to use V6 it's suppose to be plug and play...

Tried V5 in FMC for the first time, first game 6-0! Ya Konan five goals as RM and he's right-footed ;)

Can someone send the download link for V5 I don't want to use V6 it's suppose to be plug and play...

second that

can someone kindly upload the v5? :D

playing with Barca, between the v1, v2, and v6 i constantly switch back to v1. for me, the v1 is giving me the right balance between defence and attack

my main problem is my wide midfielders-8 out of 10- always try to long shoot.

otherwise it is a great tactic. so kudos to OP