MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

Guys, during the testing I found that the performance of this tactic receives HUGE boost when Acceleration and Dribbling of players who plays on ML/MR/F9 positions are equal or more than "17".

So I recommend when you make transfers and strengthen your team give the first priory to these positions and especially Acceleration and Dribbling attributes try to have these attributes 17+ for these positions.

U R Master TFF

Guys, during the testing I found that the performance of this tactic receives HUGE boost when Acceleration and Dribbling of players who plays on ML/MR/F9 positions are equal or more than "17".

So I recommend when you make transfers and strengthen your team give the first priory to these positions and especially Acceleration and Dribbling attributes try to have these attributes 17+ for these positions.

Unless your name is Mauro Icardi who just knocks them in for fun.

View attachment 266969

Oppss... I missed Agility attribute... so there are 3 attributes: Acceleration, Agility and Dribbling.

P.S. I'll try to to lower Acceleration to "15" and watch how it goes... because players with 17+ Acceleration, Agility, Dribbling cost **** amount of money :)

Last edited:
TTF, what would change if we slightly move F9 to STCL and SS to AMCR or STCR/AMCL positions?

no matter how many times u say your v3 reborn better than this, I disagree. This is giving me much better result with any team i play with :-S

thank you :)

In my opinion this tactic just work in top teams like PSG, Man. United, etc. Doesnt work with lower teams

TTF keep up the great work. I'm currently managing Southampton and with this tactic along with EXECUTIONER V3 we are sitting in second place and in the semi final of league cup.

Just one question, who are your personal favourites of the F9 position and Shadow striker.
thanks in advance

tff any chance you could make a defensive/counter tactic to use with underdog teams, that would be a big challenge i think

I dont care about the argument you two are having so I've deleted the posts. But nothing irritates me more than people going on to someone elses tactics thread and say "why don't you try it with X team, your tactic isnt good enough unless you do etc". Stow it. Go create your own thread and do it of you feel it's so important. Good grief.

Seems like my previous post was deleted... oh well..

Since "negative feedback" is not viewed right on this forum, here are the results i got from the tactic. Quite good btw.

EDIT >> TFF, you think the tactic will suffer too much if I ask the Wingers to actually go the line before crossing?

Heat Map was maybe the second best I saw in FM15.

0d7b285959.jpg

c9ab48cb44.jpg

Last edited:
I dont care about the argument you two are having so I've deleted the posts. But nothing irritates me more than people going on to someone elses tactics thread and say "why don't you try it with X team, your tactic isnt good enough unless you do etc". Stow it. Go create your own thread and do it of you feel it's so important. Good grief.

First of all my post wasnt directed at razithedragon alone so i wasnt arguing with him.

secondly you delete my post and then basicly say the same things in different words.

First of all my post wasnt directed at razithedragon alone so i wasnt arguing with him.

secondly you delete my post and then basicly say the same things in different words.

Only one of us is a moderator. Not a point up for debate.

i never understood why people feel the need to complain about a tactic not working for lower league teams when

1. you see people posting in that very same thread (as they've done in executioner) that it does
2. it's not specified as a 15th tier 20 ca player tactic
3. it's a good tactic that lets mid/lower first division teams win their leagues

is the logic behind this people thinking "i'm such a good manager i want to manage a team at the bottom and take it to the top, but because i don't have the intelligence/patience to make a tactic i will download a tactic, but instead of doing that i will go and post on the forums sounding condescending and self entitled that the tactic that i want doesn't exist, when it does and i'm just not capable of using it"

mods should be way harsher with some of these users lol

as for this tactic, plugged it in to a quick save with pool to see how it plays compared to executioner, great results away to top teams, i find it didn't break down weaker teams as good as executioner was but still a great plug and play tactic, done it again TFF : )

i never understood why people feel the need to complain about a tactic not working for lower league teams when

1. you see people posting in that very same thread (as they've done in executioner) that it does
2. it's not specified as a 15th tier 20 ca player tactic
3. it's a good tactic that lets mid/lower first division teams win their leagues

is the logic behind this people thinking "i'm such a good manager i want to manage a team at the bottom and take it to the top, but because i don't have the intelligence/patience to make a tactic i will download a tactic, but instead of doing that i will go and post on the forums sounding condescending and self entitled that the tactic that i want doesn't exist, when it does and i'm just not capable of using it"

mods should be way harsher with some of these users lol

as for this tactic, plugged it in to a quick save with pool to see how it plays compared to executioner, great results away to top teams, i find it didn't break down weaker teams as good as executioner was but still a great plug and play tactic, done it again TFF : )

Yeah this really annoys me too to be honest. People feel far too entitled on these FM forums. If I'm playing as Barcelona and using a tactic that is helping me achieve success, why can't I upload that tactic for anyone else who wants to play as Barcelona too, or a similar team of that level. Why is there an expectation that if you want to publish your tactic you need to take the time out of your day and compromise your own focus and enjoyment from your own save-game in order to test the tactic with various teams at various levels just to make sure it works for every single person that might visit the forum and want to use a Barcelona tactic with AFC Wimbledon or Leyton Orient.

If your so desperate to find a tactic for LLM why not go to thread for a tactic made for a team in the lower leagues. If you can't find one then tough. a) Make your own b) If you can't make your own then start a game with a top team and download a tactic for a top team c) If you can't find an LLM tactic, and you can't make your own, and you refuse to maybe start a career with a top team and learn how to make a tactic or download one, then simply don't buy the game!

Back