More Than A Club: Emulating Barca's Philosophy

Any chance you could upload player filter list mate,and any SS of training please

Has anyone tested the tactics with Liverpool ???

if so, where would you place Coutinho and Sturridge ? I suppose Coutinho would do well in the left IF role, however i am not sure if Sturridge could do with a winger role. Any backing on that ?

Any chance you could upload player filter list mate,and any SS of training please

Sorry for delay in reply, I will add the SS of training. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to create the player filter lists.

Has anyone tested the tactics with Liverpool ???

if so, where would you place Coutinho and Sturridge ? I suppose Coutinho would do well in the left IF role, however i am not sure if Sturridge could do with a winger role. Any backing on that ?

I did a small test with Liverpool, but with LFCMarshall's update. I had Coutinho as the AML, Sturridge as AMR, Aspas as the trequartista (while Suarez was banned), Benat (my only signing) as the DLP and Gerrard as the AP. It was very impressive!

Sorry for delay in reply, I will add the SS of training. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to create the player filter lists.

I did a small test with Liverpool, but with LFCMarshall's update. I had Coutinho as the AML, Sturridge as AMR, Aspas as the trequartista (while Suarez was banned), Benat (my only signing) as the DLP and Gerrard as the AP. It was very impressive!

Thanks for the info! I will definitely try this with liv'pool.
Especially now that Suarez seems to be staying...he will be awesome in the TQ role !

can you change the trequartista to something eles if you dont have 1?

can you change the trequartista to something eles if you dont have 1?

A lot of the individual instructions have been changed for the TQ so it's more like a TQ/Poacher/Complete forward combined. What are your striker options?

A lot of the individual instructions have been changed for the TQ so it's more like a TQ/Poacher/Complete forward combined. What are your striker options?
i have many saves got st like naymar messi roo falco players like that

thanks so have you tested your 4231?

Not as a stand alone tactic, as that isn't what its designed for. Its to break down stubborn defences so it works in tandem with the 4-3-3. It works very well, but of course is more susceptible to the counter attack.

Not as a stand alone tactic, as that isn't what its designed for. Its to break down stubborn defences so it works in tandem with the 4-3-3. It works very well, but of course is more susceptible to the counter attack.
so you start with the 433 and if you are not having any joy with it you change to the 4231 during a game

I am surprised and disappointed with the lack of interest in Tiki-Taka in FM13 this year...No one wants to master this system? Good work Sean, any updates?

I am surprised and disappointed with the lack of interest in Tiki-Taka in FM13 this year...No one wants to master this system? Good work Sean, any updates?

The reason is that the current match engine makes it almost impossible to make good tiki-taka tactics. In 13.2.1 it was fantastic, so they did some changes that ****** up pretty much every single possession based tactic. This is also why the counter-attacking tactics work so great now, but didn't pre 13.3.3.

I plan on updating the thread over the next few days, i've only made a couple of small tweaks to the tactic itself but had great success :)

Took Genk to European Champions in 6 seasons then again in season 8.

The reason is that the current match engine makes it almost impossible to make good tiki-taka tactics. In 13.2.1 it was fantastic, so they did some changes that ****** up pretty much every single possession based tactic. This is also why the counter-attacking tactics work so great now, but didn't pre 13.3.3.
I hate saying impossible..But...Argh........I'm slowly turning my tactics to more direct-counter tactic.....

pala have you tried this tactic?
I have for a few matchs and suddenly I was anxious to create my own with ideas taken from several creators (including you). Your tactic will probably be the last tiki-taka tactic I will try. After that I'll consider my defeat in possession and move towards counter/direct style and see how I go.

I have for a few matchs and suddenly I was anxious to create my own with ideas taken from several creators (including you). Your tactic will probably be the last tiki-taka tactic I will try. After that I'll consider my defeat in possession and move towards counter/direct style and see how I go.

Which team(s) have you been using? It would be interesting as to how this tactic would do elsewhere. I had good possession tactics with Genk, averaging around 60%. The only teams to out-do me in terms of possession have been Barca, Real and Bayern and even then it was only 1 or 2% either way.

I think the 4-2-3-1 really helped grabbed the results against those stubborn teams, whilst still remaining possession based.

Which team(s) have you been using? It would be interesting as to how this tactic would do elsewhere. I had good possession tactics with Genk, averaging around 60%. The only teams to out-do me in terms of possession have been Barca, Real and Bayern and even then it was only 1 or 2% either way.

I think the 4-2-3-1 really helped grabbed the results against those stubborn teams, whilst still remaining possession based.
Was/am using Liverpool. Should be a decent side to test possession football! I became so frustrated by the fact the team is unable to find a space in the final third nor is able to actually finish one of their 20-30+ shots. ><