Rooney, I don't think FM can properly simulate a player like him who is defo a world-class striker but doesn't score that many goals, on my game he usually gets more EPL goals than appearances which is totally unrealistic

He hasn't been the focal point of United's attack except last season, where he clearly did well as it. This season he's playing deeper and a more creative role and Berbatov is the focal point, but I wouldn't say he's too overrated. Maybe slightly though.

Seaman, in my lifetime. A little while before that, Shilton, Banks, Clemence.

that's my point - so far there's nothing comming after seaman. of course england had lots of brilliant goalkeepers in the past. anyway, i didn't want to insult the england supporters, it's just my point of view.

Did you see his last 10 arsenal games?....

12 goals last 10 games or is the EPL and CL doable for one legged players as well (H)

At the time FM was made, including newer patches, this 10 games never existed... and imo you cant base your opinion on the last 10 games of a guy, you have to consider a lot more.

Van Persie has an average of less than 10 goals a season in EPL, also he crapped on his pants in world cup; and still in FM he can make easily 30 goals a season, thats just not right.

that's my point - so far there's nothing comming after seaman. of course england had lots of brilliant goalkeepers in the past. anyway, i didn't want to insult the england supporters, it's just my point of view.

This some kind of sick sexual inuendo joke?

nenad milijas overrated, LOL.
Zigic, Puyol, Ferdinand, Mascherano, Eden Hazard etc.

i agree on and Ferdinand and Zigic ... but Puyol, Mascherano, Eden Hazard is pure class you can't say that they are overrated thats just bullshit

adriano (the fat one)

he scores often in my roma save

after adriano, then busquets (creativity that high really?!) bravery also and strength? cmon

At the time FM was made, including newer patches, this 10 games never existed... and imo you cant base your opinion on the last 10 games of a guy, you have to consider a lot more.

Van Persie has an average of less than 10 goals a season in EPL, also he crapped on his pants in world cup; and still in FM he can make easily 30 goals a season, thats just not right.

Thats because of injury

Anyway he is in form and fit now lets see what happens for rest of the season

Rooney, Bendtner, Van Persie, Guardado, Adriano (Striker), Berbatov after 3 years, Zigic, Milijas, Karl Henry, Hernandez

Guardado is overrated he is nothing special just and average winger and one of the few mexican players that dont suck

Guardado is overrated he is nothing special just and average winger and one of the few mexican players that dont suck

You must know so much about all the mexican players.